PDA

View Full Version : Let's just make up a book about Palin

JustRalph
09-22-2011, 09:13 AM
http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/09/22/explosive-email-shows-anti-palin-author-mcginniss-random-house-likely-published-literary-hoax/#more-336536

The included letter is a roadmap for the lies in the book

HUSKER55
09-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Can we buy the book and sue the bastards for libel?

Tom
09-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Will Tina Fey play her if they make it into a movie?

cj's dad
09-22-2011, 09:58 AM
I think this says it all:

From the article:
Joe Mc Ginness writes:"So much has bubbled at the salacious rumor stage for more than two years, but no one has been able to take even one story further.

Jesse, if you can put me in touch with people who are willing and able to substantiate any of the above, now is the time to do so. Otherwise, I hope you won’t complain that there are no startling new revelations in my book. My publisher and I think it’s damning enough without airing the family’s dirty laundry, but because Sarah’s hypocrisy about her family is one of the things that galls me most, I’d like to be able to publish facts in regard to a) through f) above, but I emphasize facts.

Not malicious speculation or third-hand rumors relayed by those who hold a grudge."

Mike at A+
09-22-2011, 10:02 AM
What puzzles me is why she simply didn't have this guy killed when he moved in next door to her. Alaska is a big place and his body could have easily been disposed of.

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2011, 11:24 AM
What puzzles me is why she simply didn't have this guy killed when he moved in next door to her. Alaska is a big place and his body could have easily been disposed of.In political circles, I believe a move like that is termed "pulling a Clinton," is it not? :eek: :lol:

mostpost
09-22-2011, 11:40 AM
http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/09/22/explosive-email-shows-anti-palin-author-mcginniss-random-house-likely-published-literary-hoax/#more-336536

The included letter is a roadmap for the lies in the book
I did not read the email, but I have had serious doubts about this guy McGinnis all along. There are plenty of true things I can not like about Palin without made up stuff.

mostpost
09-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Can we buy the book and sue the bastards for libel?
You can buy the book, but you are not the one being libeled. Also Sarah Palin is a public figure. Very difficult to prove libel against a public figure.

mostpost
09-22-2011, 11:44 AM
What puzzles me is why she simply didn't have this guy killed when he moved in next door to her. Alaska is a big place and his body could have easily been disposed of.

He is not kidding , folks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom
09-22-2011, 12:37 PM
ah, yes...the old Vinny Foster gambit.

Mike at A+
09-22-2011, 12:42 PM
He is not kidding , folks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Aw, I guess that means you're not interested in hearing my solution for the creeps tying up traffic on Wall Street. :D