PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Trifecta Mike and Dave Schwartz

lansdale
09-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Just wanted to thank these two frequent contributors to this site for helping me to make an order of magnitude improvement in my game. Especially since I have slagged Dave about NP online (still not recanting my doubts there) I'd like to give him the credit he's due. In Dave's case, it's his role as a thinker and provocateur, always looking for new solutions, that made me take another look at certain aspects of the game. As for TM, his discussions of Bayes (although I still barely understand the math) persuaded me to look more at how much handicapping insight could be extracted from a limited amount of data - to take a deeper look at ratios and relationships. The results have been mind-blowing.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

lansdale

HUSKER55
09-22-2011, 01:48 AM
They do have that affect on people. :) I read what ever they write and no...I don't understand all of it, either.

Thanks guys!

Dave Schwartz
09-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow!

Lansdale, you have turned out to be a man of character, for only a man of character would make an action like this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dave Schwarz

TrifectaMike
09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Lansdale,

Ditto what Dave has said.

I'm happy to hear of your interest and success. It's the best compliment I can receive.

Regards,
Mike (Dr Beav)

Handiman
09-22-2011, 02:46 PM
No sweat there... cause neither do they..... :lol: I know one thing, you won't find many if even one that is more passionate about Horse Race handicapping than Dave S.

I really like talking to him.

Handi:)

Tom
09-22-2011, 03:38 PM
I am excited to view the videos. Somehow, I missed the first one.

teddy
09-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Share the ratios and relationships info if its not disclosing anything to big. I have lots of relationships I need help in !!