PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get hold of a higher up at Suffolk Downs

freeflow
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Hello,

I am currently a college student and have to do a "internship" and what I mean is I have to essentially do two, this semester is 135 hours and the next is a full semesters worth. Suffolk downs is the closest track to me but still a bit far, I wanted to try to get a hold of someone via email to see if I can ask if there was some sort of chance of this happening and was wondering if anyone knew of anyone. I enjoy horse racing and could see myself within the sport, I have seen the University of Arizona's program but I am currently a senior so it's a tad bit late for that.

Before heading down I wanted to send somewhat of an intro email to introduce myself. And so thank you for any help

Hanover1
09-21-2011, 05:32 PM
This gal is in the communications department, may be of some assistance. Cathy is her name. Try: cteja@suffolkdowns.com or phone 617-568-3288. Hope this helps.

freeflow
09-21-2011, 06:32 PM
This gal is in the communications department, may be of some assistance. Cathy is her name. Try: cteja@suffolkdowns.com or phone 617-568-3288. Hope this helps.

Knew posting here would help, thank you for the contact I am going to try emailing her now

DoughBoy
09-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Christian Teja...V.P. of Marketing and Communications.