PDA

View Full Version : Harness fans: $200 bonus for new members. 2 days left!

BetPTC
09-21-2011, 09:16 AM
2 days left to take advantage!! When you join BetPTC.com this week, you get a $100 new member bonus* + a double bonus: For every $100 you wager on the LITTLE BROWN JUG card, you get an additional $20 cash, up to an additional $100 bonus. That's $200 in bonuses for new members this month only!

Visit www.betptc.com and enter promo code "PACE"

Of course, you don't have to be a harness player to take advantage of this awesome, limited time offer. :D

*Wager $250 or more within 30 days of opening your account and receive $100 cash in your new account at Premier Turf Club.

trying2win
09-21-2011, 09:43 PM
How about a loyalty bonus for longtime PTC customers? Astute companies, no matter what kind of business they may be in, treat their repeat customers royally. It seems to me, you're ignoring that loyal group. Even some offshore racebooks, give their customers a 10 % bonus for deposits beyond their initial one when they signed up for an account. In my opinion, that's an excellent way to treat longtime customers!

T2W

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
~"The real boss is the customer. They pay for your salary and everything you own. If you don't please him or her, they will take their business elsewhere."

--Earl Nightingale

Marlin
09-21-2011, 10:12 PM
How about a loyalty bonus for longtime PTC customers? Astute companies, no matter what kind of business they may be in, treat their repeat customers royally. It seems to me, you're ignoring that loyal group. Even some offshore racebooks, give their customers a 10 % bonus for deposits beyond their initial one when they signed up for an account. In my opinion, that's an excellent way to treat longtime customers!

T2WTell that to Direct TV. I called to inquire why they were giving new customers amazing deals whilst my bill hasn't declined in the last 6 years. They gave me a deal after I asked how I return the dish on my roof.:)