PDA

View Full Version : Green Jobs Scam

skate
09-19-2011, 02:52 PM
""One particularly disturbing email coming one day after Obama's showcase visit to Solyndra had company spokesman David Miller telling White House special assistant Johanna Maska: "If you tire of the White House life ... let me know."

He added that "we could find you a great corporate gig very quickly." Not long after this offer, Solyndra added its 1,100 employees to the roll of 14 million unemployed Americans, most with no political connections.""

From IBD

""The administration claims that as a whole this loan guarantee program, which was supposed to create 65,000 jobs, was a success, creating or "saving" some 44,000 jobs. An analysis by the Washington Post says the actual number of permanent jobs created is 3,545."":lol:

Boondoggles: With a minimum of five green firms going bankrupt, taxpayers find themselves on the hook for at least one possibly illegal loan while paying ghastly sums for each green job created. We've been sunburned.

As solar panel manufacturer Solyndra was sliding into a long-predicted bankruptcy, Energy Department officials began negotiations with the company and two of its main investors about restructuring its $535 million loan to keep afloat the business that was supposed to be a good investment.

the rest;

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/585123/201109161838/The-Spreading-Green-Jobs-Scam.htm

ArlJim78
09-19-2011, 03:13 PM
i'd like to see some forensics done to explain where all that money went. how is it possible to lose so much so fast?

the worst part is that these people were in constant contact with the regime both at the white house and at their board meetings, and despite that they were still claiming a bright future a matter earlier this year.

LottaKash
09-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Enron set the stage, and became the "winning model", about how a company could fly south, and get it away with it.....Solyndra follows in those same footsteps using similar protocols, and you know what, it is working....

Americans should be, and remain. in an outraged state, but, you know what, this too shall pass....In the end, no one will do diddly...

The "Financial Destruction" of America, is what I see...Why would anyone with a little common sense, a sense of history, and an eye to the future, have to ask ?

"Gangsterism Big-Time", and it will only get worse, I am sad to say....

We are swiftly becoming a Banana Republic, with "Papa Doc-ama" at the controls...

best,

so.cal.fan
09-19-2011, 05:39 PM
You know the "bean counters" knew this company was shakey from the get go.
They had to have known.
This will turn into a big issue come election time.
Stay tuned.

LottaKash
09-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Wow, with a thread about an action that would have a Republican in handcuffs already, where are all the lefties and libs in a topic such as this... This has got to be bigger than any scandal of recent memory ?.....I guess we are growing accustomed to being outright fleeced....The Bailouts (haha) for one maybe....

The Silent majority, in this thread, is just as silent as the left/lib minority....What a shame on us.....For the silence you know...

Me, I'm pissed as hell, at "SOLARGATE"....

best,