PDA

View Full Version : Master Magician vs. Black Magic

ronestes
09-18-2011, 10:30 AM
I have The Master Magician, and was wondering, what posiitves anyone has found using Black Magic vs. TMM. Like, what makes it worth the investment over what you get with TMM, and how much you think it improved your bottom line Thanks Ron

JimG
09-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I have The Master Magician, and was wondering, what posiitves anyone has found using Black Magic vs. TMM. Like, what makes it worth the investment over what you get with TMM, and how much you think it improved your bottom line Thanks Ron

Hi Ron,

Only you can answer whether it is worth the investment. Pizzolla offers a refund within 30 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied and return the materials. That should give you time to find out if it is for you.

Jim

turfbar
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
I sound like a broken record , I own all of Pizzollas' software TMH, HM,TMM,and
BLAM.Now if you ask me they actually ,all of em' , are the same software ,with the addition of some new bells and whistles added to each. TMM and HM are the KISS editions of BLAM and in reality better,IMO,cause they don't cost as much for the software,you still have to download the files that cost a buck fifty,
but your better off served that getting inolved with BLAM. You can find everything you need to make good bets using HM (if you know what you are looking for ) .

Hope this helps

Turfbar

ronestes
09-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks for your reply, I've been using TMM with Value Tech and are getting the hang of it. From what I've read there is alot of the extras in BLAM that I probably wouldn't use much. Do you use the portfolios or the layoff and reversal ratings that much Thanks Ron

Houndog
09-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Since you can use BLAM in "Positional Mode" or "Velocity Mode" it has features of both TMM and TMH. In positional mode it more closely resembles TMM. In velocity mode it would be more like TMH.

Blam has added features such as another way to open form cycle windows; portfolios; etc. As any handicapping program it requires work on the part of the user and is in no way automatic. It is up to the potential user whether they can justify the cost of such a program.

mjw
09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Ron,

The portfolio's come in handy if you are pressed for time or would like to look at a certain set of races (sprints, routes, dirt, turf).

This is my first venture into any of Michael's software, so I cannot comment on TMM, THM, or HM.

I'd give it the 30 day try, and see how you life it.

turfbar
09-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks for your reply, I've been using TMM with Value Tech and are getting the hang of it. From what I've read there is alot of the extras in BLAM that I probably wouldn't use much. Do you use the portfolios or the layoff and reversal ratings that much Thanks Ron

I use a 5* RP program ,but not Pizzollas ,the only portfolio I glance at is heavy pressure but I don't base my days wagers on that item . I only download 1file at the most 2files , and believe me 2 files is a lot of work ,how these guys download 10-20 files boggles my mind. I use BLAM for some things but not all
things, don't get me wrong BLAM is a powerful ,intelligent piece of software and I use the program and don't let the program use me.

Turfbar

Speed Figure
09-24-2011, 05:24 PM
I don't have blam and I've never used it, but I don't like how the user can't control how the odds line is made. You don't know what factors are being used and you can't control the weights.