PDA

View Full Version : Who Goes?

Mike at A+
09-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I think it's time to do a little survey. I believe the odds are about even money that Obama fires someone next week, possibly multiple firings if he's listening to people like James Carville and some of the MSNBC pundits. My guess is that Tim Geithner is near the top of the list but I don't have any inside information. So the question is: Will Obama fire anyone in the upcoming week and who are the likely candidates to be "chopped"?

ArlJim78
09-17-2011, 02:44 PM
he won't fire anyone.

Shemp Howard
09-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Not only won't he fire anyone, he'll hire a few more "yes" men to tell him how smart and Presidential he is.

You have to know something first before you can credibly fire someone.

And, is it me, or does Little Timmy Geitner look like LArry Fine of the 3 Stooges?

HUSKER55
09-17-2011, 04:36 PM
don't see it happening. If he does then all of his "czars" should go bye bye.

Tom
09-17-2011, 04:37 PM
8-5 mostie gets an advisory job.

RaceBookJoe
09-17-2011, 08:19 PM
8-5 mostie gets an advisory job.

3-1 on if the letter can actually get delivered :) rbj

Ocala Mike
09-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Michelle...and the two girls are grounded for a year!

Ocala Mike

Boris
09-18-2011, 12:21 AM
It takes some balls to fire someone. No one will be fired.

skate
09-19-2011, 05:16 PM
I think it's time to do a little survey. I believe the odds are about even money that Obama fires someone next week, possibly multiple firings if he's listening to people like James Carville and some of the MSNBC pundits. My guess is that Tim Geithner is near the top of the list but I don't have any inside information. So the question is: Will Obama fire anyone in the upcoming week and who are the likely candidates to be "chopped"?

from what i heard Tim G. has been trying to GO.:lol: he said he wanted to leave because he wanted to be close to his son, who just went to school.

that's more than once he wanted OUT.

i think the first to go will be OweBamma, might take a few weeks, but the quack will quit.

Note the volume of liquor bottles in his dump-bell-ster, for time schedules.:cool:

Mike at A+
09-19-2011, 05:24 PM
from what i heard Tim G. has been trying to GO.:lol: he said he wanted to leave because he wanted to be close to his son, who just went to school.

that's more than once he wanted OUT.

i think the first to go will be OweBamma, might take a few weeks, but the quack will quit.

Note the volume of liquor bottles in his dump-bell-ster, for time schedules.:cool:
He'll never quit. His wife (and live-in mother-in-law) would beat the crap out of him. The perks are too good for them all. They ain't leaving that life anytime soon. The golf, the vacations, the expensive vodka, the food and taking all their lowlife friends on vacations with them. They got it made in the shade.

skate
09-20-2011, 01:49 PM
He'll never quit. His wife (and live-in mother-in-law) would beat the crap out of him. The perks are too good for them all. They ain't leaving that life anytime soon. The golf, the vacations, the expensive vodka, the food and taking all their lowlife friends on vacations with them. They got it made in the shade.

Ok ok ok ...but he's proof "he can be bought", they'll pay him to move.

the man is as cheap as they come.

Mike at A+
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM
News just broke about "Fast and Furious" that pretty much shows that Eric Holder lied to Congress about when he knew of the program. Doesn't look good for him.

PhantomOnTour
10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Not only won't he fire anyone, he'll hire a few more "yes" men to tell him how smart and Presidential he is.

You have to know something first before you can credibly fire someone.

And, is it me, or does Little Timmy Geitner look like LArry Fine of the 3 Stooges?
Judging by your avatar I will take your word for it.