PDA

View Full Version : Schilling to the Red Sox

Suff
11-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Word on the street is its a Done deal....

3 way deal.. Sox sending Fossum and two other pitching prospects to Milwauke...who ships Sexton to Arizonia.

Schilling, Pedro, Lowe, Wakefield,

20+ game winners all...

I'm chomping at the Bit.

Trump this deal George!

Bubbles
11-24-2003, 08:09 PM
It'll only go if the Sox sign him to a big-time, long-term deal in the next 72 hrs. Reportedly, he would have taken less if shipped to the Yankees. Figures...LOL.

On the sad side, we gotta bid farewell to Warren Spahn. Died today at the age of 82. R.I.P.

Suff
11-24-2003, 09:28 PM
Bub's .. whats up. Good to see you... I have'nt seen you much since your excellent Breeders Cup Contest.

I hope it's because your busy at school and doing well there?

Your a Talented Young man... I have High Hopes for you.

IRISHLADSTABLE
11-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Suff
Word on the street is its a Done deal....

3 way deal.. Sox sending Fossum and two other pitching prospects to Milwauke...who ships Sexton to Arizonia.

Schilling, Pedro, Lowe, Wakefield,

20+ game winners all...

I'm chomping at the Bit.

Trump this deal George!

Hi Michael,
Santa brought you an early Christmas present ?

Jimmy

Bubbles
11-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Red Sox payroll...

Pedro
Manny
Schilling

Some teams don't pay ALL THEIR PLAYERS as much as the Sox'll pay these three. ;)

Seriously, hard not to see these egos colliding over the course of a season.

Suff
11-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Schilling's a Sox
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2003/11/28/schilling_makes_key_move_toward_coming_to_boston/

WINMANWIN
11-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Yanks may be in trouble with there rotation, as Petite may be close to signing with Houston:confused: Word has it that Sheffield will be a Yankee by the weekend. curious to see what Sheffield signs for, as Schilling is getting 13 million a year........