PDA

View Full Version : Viva la Revolution!

DJofSD
09-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Happy Mexican Independence Day.

BlueShoe
09-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Mexico is badly in need of another revolution, a modern day Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla is someone that could be the spark that saves Mexico before it sinks into anarchy.

DJofSD
09-18-2011, 11:13 AM
For the underclass, it already is anarchy.

BTW, the drug lords in Mexico figures significantly in Tom Clancy's latest novel. Perhaps not his best but the pages are turning nonetheless.

TJDave
09-18-2011, 12:49 PM
A bottle of Tequila?

Piņata?.....Nope.

Here's what the citizens of the U.S. gave Mexico for it's birthday:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/09/16/us-gives-mexico-3-black-hawk-helicopters-to-help-in-war-on-drugs/

I doubt we got them on sale. :rolleyes:

Tom
09-18-2011, 03:37 PM
It would be better if WE used the Black Hawks against Mexico ourdselves - all along the border. Mexico will only use them to transport drugs faster and more secure.

Why are we giving away anything - we are broke. And the Mexican government is thoroughly courupt anyway. So we give them high tech weapons?????

TJDave
09-19-2011, 01:33 AM
It would be better if WE used the Black Hawks against Mexico ourdselves - all along the border.

Do you honestly think there's a chance that any administration would do that?

I just thought it ironic that the U.S. would give Mexico these weapons on their independence day. :lol:

Tom
09-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Mine would.;)

TJDave
09-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Mine would.;)

Mine would strip everyone using illegal drugs of their citizenship and deporting them to Mexico.

Problem solved. ;)

DJofSD
09-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Mine would strip everyone using illegal drugs of their citizenship and deporting them to Mexico.

Problem solved. ;)
That'd work.

I often thought that if there was a place big enough like Alcatraz, let them have all of the drugs they wanted as long as they stayed there.

BlueShoe
09-19-2011, 04:42 PM
How many Mexican government aircraft have been shot down? The cartels have every modern weapon they desire, including state-of-the-art anti aircraft missiles. The Black Hawks are vulnerable to this fire, and could be wasted, more US money down the tube. Mexicos problems are political and social, and will not be solved by throwing more hardware.

skate
09-19-2011, 05:20 PM
welp... they have unemp. rate at 5.4 and a 4% increase in GDP...yep:cool:

Soooooooooo....that'll keep em "home on the farm".