PDA

View Full Version : Day Of Rage - Sept. 17th

cj's dad
09-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Coming to a big city near you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seius-stephen-lerner-invokes-bill-ayers-days-of-rage-to-take-down-wall-street-this-september/

ArlJim78
09-16-2011, 12:26 PM
so a bunch of priveledged white kids and retired hippies get together to pretend like they're enraged about something?

If the model for this is the Tahrir square protests in Egpyt, then will they be calling for Obama to be removed from office and tried for crimes?

ArlJim78
09-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Mayor Bloomberg gives the green light for violence;

Mayor Bloomberg warned Friday there would be riots in the streets if Washington doesn't get serious about generating jobs. "We have a lot of kids graduating college, can't find jobs," Bloomberg said on his weekly WOR radio show. "That's what happened in Cairo. That's what happened in Madrid. You don't want those kinds of riots here." Actually, what happened in Cairo was that angry Egyptians took out their frustrations with the ruling junta by attacking the Israeli embassy

Tom
09-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Good. Throw a rock at the idiot!

boxcar
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Mayor Bloomberg gives the green light for violence;

Exactly right. I just posted the link to this story on another thread. There's a lot of unrest out there -- not to mention outright rage and hatred. (And I believe this will be ramped up considerably the closer we get to the elections.) Hatred for the wealthy. Hatred for the Tea Party movement. Hatred for Conservatives. Hatred for Capitalism. Hatred toward Israel. Hatred for Evangelical Christians. In fact, let's look at this last item a bit.

American Atheist Leader Calls for the ‘Eradication’ of ‘Fundamentalist Christians’

American Atheists, a non-profit that claims to protect the rights of atheists and to ensure the “absolute separation of government and religion,” always seems to find itself in the middle of controversy.

As if the most recent Ground Zero cross lawsuit the group launched isn’t enough to inspire widespread angst, an explosive new blog post on the organization’s web site advocating for the “eradication” of fundamental Christians (and Islamists) is certain to make waves.

But to their credit, at least they're more consistent than Hcap. They want to eradicate "Islamists", too. This is the good news. The bad is that the connection this Stefanelli guy tries to make between the two groups is irrational and and entirely absurd. But hang on -- it gets better. :rolleyes:

Aside from making this comparison, he goes on to write that “most of these people” (again referring to both fundamentalist Christians and Islamists) “lack the maturity and intelligence” to act in “a socially acceptable manner.” Many of these adherents, he believes, are “sociopaths,” “psychopaths” or simply “delusional.”

First off, people have a right in this country to be "delusional" if they so desire. Secondly, he calls both groups "sociopaths" and "psychopaths" -- yet, it it is this whacko who is calling for violence against both! He justifies his irrational comments with these additional words:

The fact is that fundamentalist Christians and radical Muslims are not interested in coexisting or getting along. They have no desire for peace. They do not want to sit down with us in diplomatic efforts to iron out our differences and come to an agreement on developing an integrated society.

They want us to die.

I know radical Muslims want us to die, but I haven't read or heard about the Christian threat to civilization. Or have I missed something? I haven't heard any Christians saying that they want "us" (whoever "us" is) to die. But I stand to be corrected. Maybe there's something really big afoot out there I have missed. :rolleyes:

He quickly turned up the volatility, continuing: But the underbelly of fundamentalist Christianity and radical Islam does not operate in the legal system. They don’t respond to lawsuits, letters, amicus briefs or other grass-roots campaigns and they MUST, MUST, MUST be ERADICATED. (emphasis mine).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/american-atheist-leader-calls-for-the-eradication-of-fundamentalist-christians/

Wow! No one can accuse this guy for not being committed or under heavy conviction! He knows what he wants. :rolleyes: So, he calls for the extermination of people he dislikes, yet he advocates for the same criminal and inhumane behavior that the radical Islamists use while simultaneously willing to eradicate innocent Christians who have not called for violence against Americans -- who have not called for "holy wars" against non-believers. He is so self-deceived, he cannot see that he himself has become the very thing he says that he hates. He has become like the radical Islamists! :bang: :bang:

It's no wonder the prophet asked, rhetorically:

Jer 17:9
9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
NASB

I know I can't, no matter how hard I try. I just can't understand sick people like this Stefanelli.

Again, in closing, I predict a very nasty campaign and quite possibly a very violent one. I would not be surprised for the radical leftists in this country to do all they can do to "shut the country down" in order to get BO to declare martial law. The mood in this country is already getting ugly -- and it's early, yet!

Boxcar

ArlJim78
09-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Mayor Bloomberg is in complete synch with Obama. they seem to share the same goals, or should I say take their instructions from the same source.

In my view it is gross negligence for the mayor of New York to be forecasting riots the day before a protest is planned in his city called "Day Of Rage". that is of course unless he wouldn't mind seeing a good deal of mayhem. don't kid yourselves, many people are counting on it.

boxcar
09-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Gird Your Loins, This Is War Against Capitalist Bloodsucker America: New Black Panther President Shabazz Tells Harlem Audience To Fight War Here At Home

The source of all this angry "hyperbolic" :rolleyes: rhetoric is from the Left. So, what is FanDan telling us: That Lefties are a bunch of fantasizing, delusional do-do birds?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gird-your-loins-this-is-war-against-capitalist-bloodsucker-american-new-black-panther-president-shabazz-tells-harlem-audience-to-fight-war-here-at-home/

Boxcar

PhantomOnTour
09-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Well, I gotta give Limbaugh credit.
Way back when, he used to mock these protester types with the following hilarious phrase:
"We are just...OUTRAGED! Huff huff...OUTRAGED! Do you hear me??!!"

That about sums up this whole event up for me...lotta hot air.

BlueShoe
09-16-2011, 04:45 PM
My response to this nonsense would be to treat it as a Bolshevik uprising and machine gun the bastards. A couple of three second bursts should be more than enough to send the Reds scurrying. Of course, my solution is not Politically Correct, but it sure as hell would be effective.

HUSKER55
09-16-2011, 06:18 PM
blueshoe,

I did not know that "thinning the herd" was not politically correct. Why do we need to buy hunting licenses for?

cj's dad
09-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Pretending to be Mayor Bloomberg:

to the Day of rage folks:

1- If you disrupt my city, you "will be arrested"
2- If you cause physical harm to a citizen of my city, you "will be arrested"
3-If you cause damage to my city, you "will be arrested"
4- If you violate a single law of NYC, you "will be arrested"

But since Mayor Bloomberg is a GD flaming lib he will not say anything of the kind. He will kiss the asses of these punks and pseudo/neo-libs who will invade the city of the good folks of NY tomorrow.

Citizens of NY- **** them - rise up and take back your city tomorrow from these left wing lunatics. Kick ass.

God speed.

Boris
09-16-2011, 07:51 PM
If the mayor was interested in helping the graduates find jobs, he would give them a map to Texas.

HUSKER55
09-16-2011, 09:50 PM
GOOD POINT BORIS:lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
09-17-2011, 01:55 PM
So where are they? Today is the 17th, it is early afternoon on Wall Street, so where are the Bolsheviks? Not a ripple on the news channels or on the web about any unusual gatherings or disturbances. Just more idle threats and posturing from the far left loons.

ArlJim78
09-17-2011, 02:39 PM
I can't find anything either. for a Day of Rage they are keeping it pretty low key. I'm guessing that the turnout was embarrassingly light.

Mike at A+
09-17-2011, 02:43 PM
I'd like to see NYC's Finest give them a "Day of Cage".

PaceAdvantage
09-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Why would they do it on a Saturday? Isn't Wall Street a ghost town on weekends? :lol:

Who are they going to rage against? The parking meters, garbage cans and street signs?

BombsAway Bob
09-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Why would they do it on a Saturday? Isn't Wall Street a ghost town on weekends? :lol:

Who are they going to rage against? The parking meters, garbage cans and street signs?
i think this thread gave the "event" more exposure than the event itself

Tom
09-18-2011, 11:36 AM

Better parking on weekends. :D

ArlJim78
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
can't find any coverage from US media, only found this from the UK.
It says 1000 showed up, then in another place it says "hundreds".
based on the pictures it looks like around 500.

police did not allow them to go to near the heart of wall street.
they should be picketing the capital if they want to get to the heart of the problem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038700/US-Day-Rage-Protestors-try-Wall-Street.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/18/article-0-0DF3AB1000000578-789_634x428.jpg

boxcar
09-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Look at the age of the ragers in the photo Jim supplied. Do you think any of them have a clue, especially since most of them are probably attending Dumb Down U.?

Boxcar

Tom
09-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Certainly not our brightest and best.
Maybe the DNC's brightest and best, though! :D

so.cal.fan
09-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Looks like Bloomberg had plenty of NYPD out there on the streets!
I'm thinking he will be protecting his pals on Wall Street.

But, you guys are right, this is just another silly leftist "protest" to start causing disruption. Looks like it didn't work. :p

YAWN.

PaceAdvantage
09-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Looks like there might have been more police than protesters present... :lol:

Nice "tight" camera shot there..wouldn't want to pan out and see those empty streets... :lol:

ArlJim78
09-18-2011, 04:08 PM
I didn't see a lot of rage either.

JustRalph
09-18-2011, 04:29 PM
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/wall-street-protest-begins-with-demonstrators-blocked/?hp

bigmack
09-25-2011, 06:34 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/9633.png

:lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-26-2011, 02:49 AM
Love that photo caption..."after police rounded them up and sprayed them with pepper spray."

Yeah, those chicks look pretty "rounded up" to me in that picture... :lol:

Bunch of lightweights... :lol:

bigmack
09-26-2011, 02:57 AM
"The look" has been the same for decades. Vegetarians (vegans) who stopped talking with their parents 'round the 18-22 spell.

aka. Hard Core Rebels. :eek:

BlueShoe
09-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Note the comment in the article about the National Lawyers Guild providing legal help. More than half a century ago the NLG was identified by the congressional HUAC as a front organization for the Communist Party, the CPUSA. The NLG has been one of the organizers of several illegal immigrant marches and demonstrations in recent years, including the infamous May Day MacArthur Park riot in downtown LA. These subversives can almost always be found at far left gatherings. A pity that the HUAC was disbanded and is no longer active.

BlueShoe
09-30-2011, 08:46 PM
Really funny segment on The Factor a few minutes ago. O'Reilly had his man on the spot, Jesse Watters, interviewing a few of these clueless dolts. So help me, they all sounded as if their waist size was larger than their IQ. Some clever working in of several old movie clips which made them sound even more asinine. On a serious note, some information on just where some of their backing and support comes from. Surprise, surprise, guess who shows up? Can you say George Soros? If O'Reilly is rerun in your area at a later time, as it is in SoCal, worth tuning in. :lol:

Mike at A+
09-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Really funny segment on The Factor a few minutes ago. O'Reilly had his man on the spot, Jesse Watters, interviewing a few of these clueless dolts. So help me, they all sounded as if their waist size was larger than their IQ. Some clever working in of several old movie clips which made them sound even more asinine. On a serious note, some information on just where some of their backing and support comes from. Surprise, surprise, guess who shows up? Can you say George Soros? If O'Reilly is rerun in your area at a later time, as it is in SoCal, worth tuning in. :lol:
Old news. Soros' name was connected to this weeks ago. Too bad we don't control the drones. We'd take the SOB out.