PDA

View Full Version : Track weather reports?

Mr Saratoga
09-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Whatever happened to the link under horse racing info that was on the right side of the home page? I used to be able to click on the track of my choice, and it would take me to accuweather in that city. It was a great tool, and now it's gone. Did it move, or just go away? :confused:

BillW
09-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Whatever happened to the link under horse racing info that was on the right side of the home page? I used to be able to click on the track of my choice, and it would take me to accuweather in that city. It was a great tool, and now it's gone. Did it move, or just go away? :confused:

It's essentially where you described it. :confused:

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Whatever happened to the link under horse racing info that was on the right side of the home page? I used to be able to click on the track of my choice, and it would take me to accuweather in that city. It was a great tool, and now it's gone. Did it move, or just go away? :confused:Still there in both IE and Chrome on my screen...

Tom
09-16-2011, 07:44 AM
That's weird...I was going to reply that same thing last night - I read the post, went to the homepage then came back and couldn't fin the post again???

Ghosts?

LottaKash
09-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Ah, there's my key, I left it in the door...:cool:

best,

Mr Saratoga
09-16-2011, 09:25 PM
It does not matter that you forgot where the keys are, It gets scary if you forget what a key is for. I'm the first to admit that I am electronically challenged.

Recently my son in law rebuilt my computer, and added some safeguards. The link I was looking for was blocked, and not noticed by me. All is well now thanks. :)

horses4courses
09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
I always just dial up weather.com, or accuweather.