PDA

View Full Version : Fairplex and Woodbine running on top of each other.

Stillriledup
09-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Other than Belmont which is winding down their card, the 2 feature tracks that TVG is showing is Fpx and Wdb and they're running on top of each other.

I dont get why one of them can't delay one race like 5 minutes so they won't overlap.

Fpx should take their time because TVG is showing woodbine and ignoring Fairplex.

Same old same old with the racing industry.

cj
09-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Other than Belmont which is winding down their card, the 2 feature tracks that TVG is showing is Fpx and Wdb and they're running on top of each other.

I dont get why one of them can't delay one race like 5 minutes so they won't overlap.

Fpx should take their time because TVG is showing woodbine and ignoring Fairplex.

Same old same old with the racing industry.

I thought Fairplex was unplayable due to Pedroza.

Stillriledup
09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I thought Fairplex was unplayable due to Pedroza.

It is. What's playable or unplayable have to do with my post?

cj
09-15-2011, 06:00 PM
It is. What's playable or unplayable have to do with my post?

Then what do you care if an unplayable track isn't being shown because Woodbine is getting the coverage?

Stillriledup
09-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Then what do you care if an unplayable track isn't being shown because Woodbine is getting the coverage?

Because stuff like this hurts the racing industry as a whole. I'm trying to clean it up one sweep at a time.

cj
09-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Because stuff like this hurts the racing industry as a whole. I'm trying to clean it up one sweep at a time.

Sure it does, but you could post the same thread every day about any number of tracks.

Stillriledup
09-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Sure it does, but you could post the same thread every day about any number of tracks.

True. Good advice, i'll stay on top of things and post another thread when its applicable.

cj
09-15-2011, 06:09 PM
True. Good advice, i'll stay on top of things and post another thread when its applicable.

You act as if this hasn't been discussed a thousand times over on this board.

Greyfox
09-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Gotta give Fairplex credit.
They run the races off with short time intervals between races.
A definite plus.:ThmbUp:

Tom
09-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Crowd loses interest really quick there.;)

toussaud
09-16-2011, 12:14 AM
i tell you what really peeves me off.

i really like turf races.

tomorrow's big turf race is Belmont's 8. I will play that race.

Golden Gate, and Calder, both run 1 half ass decent turf race all day, all all three races, go off within 10 minutes of each other. really guys come on.

Laurel does as well

maryforney
09-18-2011, 10:25 AM
One of the most encouraging announcements to come out of the JC Round Table conference at Saratoga this summer was the development of a software product that will help racetracks avoid running their races right on top of another track’s races. It's about time... although I haven't seen anything on the horizon yet!

BlueShoe
09-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Crowd loses interest really quick there.;)
Plenty of eye candy attending the fair to help fill in those gaps. :) Hot weekend weather that encourage skimpy outfits best. :ThmbUp: Quality not nearly as high as a weekend at Del Mar, but light years better than an otb site. :D