PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Stat Question

stu
09-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Quick Database Question:

What is the record next out for horses who broke their maidens by being put up by disqualification?

CryingForTheHorses
09-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Quick Database Question:

What is the record next out for horses who broke their maidens by being put up by disqualification?

They are still considered winners...Next race should be a NW2

Steve 'StatMan'
09-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Stu, I think you're asking if the horse's race record in Equibase shows number of wins as a 1 vs a 0 (and at least a 1) for place.

I thought they update that, but I'm not positive. I wish I knew of a specific horse that won by DQ to look at as an example.

stu
09-11-2011, 12:18 PM
What I am asking is the win percentage in the next start for maiden winners vs. win percentage in the next start for maiden winners (by DQ).

CryingForTheHorses
09-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Stu, I think you're asking if the horse's race record in Equibase shows number of wins as a 1 vs a 0 (and at least a 1) for place.

I thought they update that, but I'm not positive. I wish I knew of a specific horse that won by DQ to look at as an example.

It will show him being second but will tell you he was moved up to 1st place via dq

affirmedny
09-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Quick Database Question:

whatever one in a million comes out to. one of the best "bet againsts" in racing