PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain says ...."Never forget"

JustRalph
09-10-2011, 08:08 PM
oJ-WTFA2vXY&vq=hd1080#t=14

make sure you watch it in HD..........

fast4522
09-10-2011, 11:59 PM
As a young boy of 5, I still remember the day JFK was killed, and working during that day when our country was struck by those cowards I will never forget.
Somewhat hard to talk of the day that changed the world forever, a ripple effect that will be felt for decades to come. Perhaps for those of us who might not pray that often, to find some time for those who were lost in a prayer on Sunday. Thanks for the post Ralph.

mostpost
09-12-2011, 03:46 PM
oJ-WTFA2vXY&vq=hd1080#t=14

make sure you watch it in HD..........
Your advice should have been "Watch it with the sound off. Herman Cain, bad at pizza, bad at singing, but very good at demogogueing a national tragedy. :bang:

hcap
09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
A noun, a verb, a pizza

riskman
09-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Your advice should have been "Watch it with the sound off. Herman Cain, bad at pizza, bad at singing, but very good at demogogueing a national tragedy. :bang:

Is your jealousy showing here? Does the brother bother you in that he can carry a tune? Yep, such a small thing to to comment on even though your stripes as a left leaning provocateur are on full display.

bigmack
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Clearly, hcap & mostpost not shy about flying their racist views of a black man running for PotUS.

JustRalph
09-12-2011, 05:02 PM

Yeah, he sucks at everything he does.......compare his experience and leadership abilities with your fearless prez.......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2011/jun/10/did-herman-cain-turn-around-godfathers-pizza/

Serling is right......sometimes the absurdity of the Internet is beyond comprehension.

ArlJim78
09-12-2011, 05:16 PM
and speaking of demagogueing a tragedy, nothing beats Obama zooming out to Tucson to give a speech after the Gabby Giffords shooting as if it was a fundraiser. t shirts were given away and it was made into a political event only because he felt that points could be scored by pinning the shooting on his politcal opponents. absolutely disgusting especially since his own party and supporters use every form of hateful speech and threats on a daily basis and he says nothing.

mostpost
09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Is your jealousy showing here? Does the brother bother you in that he can carry a tune? Yep, such a small thing to to comment on even though your stripes as a left leaning provocateur are on full display.

I think he's flat. He's singing at least an octave lower than the song is written. And he's singing way too slowly. I'd rather listen to John Ashcroft. :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
09-12-2011, 05:57 PM
How come everybody forgets when a couple of right wing nuts blew the federal building in Oklahoma City? We remember as we should 9/11, but we should not forget Oklahoma City and the people including a bunch of children who died there. I guess it not as easy to rally around the flag when you agree politically with the lowlifes who committed that tragedy.

FantasticDan
09-12-2011, 05:59 PM
and speaking of demagogueing a tragedy, nothing beats Obama zooming out to Tucson to give a speech after the Gabby Giffords shooting as if it was a fundraiser. t shirts were given away and it was made into a political event only because he felt that points could be scored by pinning the shooting on his politcal opponents. absolutely disgusting especially since his own party and supporters use every form of hateful speech and threats on a daily basis and he says nothing.One giant load of crap. Nothing about that event was "demagogueing", as you can read all about it here:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/13/20110113giffords-shooting-tucson-obama-gathering.html

The t-shirts you bring up were provided by the university for students, labeled with the name of the event, as the article mentions. Also within the article is a link to Obama's speech, which contained absolutely nothing along the lines of "pinning the shooting on his political opponents."

mostpost
09-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Clearly, hcap & mostpost not shy about flying their racist views of a black man running for PotUS.
Right!! hcap and I are opposed to a black man running for president. :rolleyes:
That's why we spend so much time here defending Barack Obama against scurrilous, unfounded accusations.

Robert Goren
09-12-2011, 06:09 PM
That's why we spend so much time here defending Barack Obama against scurrilous, unfounded accusations. I always get a kick out the conservatives holding up Cain as proof that they aren't racist as if they are actually going to vote for him. You won't have take off your shoes to count the number of votes he will actually get on election day.

hcap
09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Cain is exploiting a national tragedy.

Rudy did a similar dance every opportunity he had while in the running for rethug nominee. Rudy had his campaign style famously described as "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

Now we got Herman shamelessly singin' those same lines. And you guys think it is admirable.

One day a psychology professor was lecturing on that branch of psychology called Behaviorism. He asked his class "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell"? You gentlemen respond to dog whistles instead of bells.

boxcar
09-12-2011, 06:27 PM
How come everybody forgets when a couple of right wing nuts blew the federal building in Oklahoma City? We remember as we should 9/11, but we should not forget Oklahoma City and the people including a bunch of children who died there. I guess it not as easy to rally around the flag when you agree politically with the lowlifes who committed that tragedy.

Did that tragedy happen on 9/11? Maybe people remember better on its anniversary date? Just a wild and crazy guess... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

bigmack
09-12-2011, 06:30 PM
That's why we spend so much time here defending Barack Obama against scurrilous, unfounded accusations.
As I've pointed out before. You're fine with a half black man. It's the real deal you & hcap hate.

Saratoga_Mike
09-12-2011, 06:37 PM
As I've pointed out before. You're fine with a half black man. It's the real deal you & hcap hate.

I bet Cain really makes Reid nervous? Thoughts?

boxcar
09-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Cain is exploiting a national tragedy.

Rudy did a similar dance every opportunity he had while in the running for rethug nominee. Rudy had his campaign style famously described as "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

Now we got Herman shamelessly singin' those same lines. And you guys think it is admirable.

One day a psychology professor was lecturing on that branch of psychology called Behaviorism. He asked his class "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell"? You gentlemen respond to dog whistles instead of bells.

And then there are the disgusting and repugnant Klugman's of the world who would like nothing better than to move on -- put 9/11 behind us forever and ever -- erase it from Americans' memory banks. After all, we owe to Muslims to cut Islam some slack. :rolleyes:

The Years of Shame

Is it just me, or are the 9/11 commemorations oddly subdued?

Actually, I don’t think it’s me, and it’s not really that odd.

What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. The atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.

All of a sudden this braniac, who thought up the idea of a made up story for an alien invasion as a cure all for our economic ills, underwent his own attack of a very poor memory. Even if what he is saying in his blog is true, how come "neocons" can't subscribe to Emmanuel's political strategy (which was hardly his original idea, anyway) about never letting a good crisis go to waste? And this hypocrite is so self-deceived, he believes he has a conscience! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/the-years-of-shame/

Boxcar

hcap
09-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I believe you bent over as far as you could and yanked that stupidity out of your butt?

hcap
09-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Be that as it may, box, is Klugman running for pres?

bigmack
09-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Look at you. :lol: All that nonsense about Palin. Is she running?

You're quickly becoming a colossal hypocrite.

boxcar
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM

But Emmanuel saw no problem in politicians apply his strategy! You suddenly do? And Klugman was talking about politicians. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

bigmack
09-12-2011, 07:03 PM
I bet Cain really makes Reid nervous? Thoughts?
After Reid referred to BO as a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" Reid called to apologize. BO accepted using his non-Negro dialect.

It ain't easy being green.
Kermit

fast4522
09-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Does it matter, really? Barney Fife from Maybury could beat Barack Hussein Obama now.

hcap
09-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Klugman Palin? Emmanuel? Why do I get the feeling I am dealing with the Non-Sequitur bobsy twins. Box and Mini Car Non-Sequitur?

You guys are babbling. There is not an iota of equivalence in any or both of your statements. CAIN MAKES A CAMPAIGN PROMO OUT OF A TRAGEDY.

Period

Saratoga_Mike
09-12-2011, 07:29 PM
After Reid referred to BO as a "light-skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" Reid called to apologize. BO accepted using his non-Negro dialect.

It ain't easy being green.
Kermit

Exactly - Cain might be problematic for Reid. Not to get too far off-topic, but Reid's weirdness has to be the most under-reported item of all time. Ever read his comment to Bush about Barney the dog? I'm telling you he's a complete weirdo.

Saratoga_Mike
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Does it matter, really? Barney Fife from Maybury could beat Barack Hussein Obama now.

Are you comparing Bobby Jindal to Barney Fife or were you just showcasing his endorsement of the intellectually challenged gov from TX?

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2011, 08:21 PM
As I've pointed out before. You're fine with a half black man. It's the real deal you & hcap hate.In this day and age, I can't believe the hatred being expressed for Mr. Cain, simply because he is a minority.

Shameful...

Herman Cain is a deeply patriotic, successful businessman. He should be looked up to as a role model...and here we have mostpost and hcap, tearing the man down...and for what reason? The only one I can think of, is because Herman Cain is a black man.

This sickens me...

fast4522
09-12-2011, 08:40 PM
To Saratoga Mike

For the few intellectually challenged besides yourself, and those of your ilk here are just headlines from today. I have no problems considering people of all race or skin color or religion for just a friend or a President. You do not own the race card, and none of your entitlement loving racist friends are worthy of scraping the gum off any shoes of the people seeking the nomination for President.

cj's dad
09-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Mostpost and H'cap- the two most racist posters here at PA.

BOO !

Tom
09-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah, he sucks at everything he does.......compare his experience and leadership abilities with your fearless prez.......

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2011/jun/10/did-herman-cain-turn-around-godfathers-pizza/

Serling is right......sometimes the absurdity of the Internet is beyond comprehension.

The solar panel deal, porkulous, Fast and Furious, yes, Obama is certainly a proven commodity. :rolleyes: