PDA

View Full Version : Horrible treatment by Brisnet

MikeH
09-10-2011, 01:01 PM
I know others have voiced this before. I am a 15 year customer of Brisnet / TSN, but, this morning I couldn't log on. Very rude, arrogant customer service rep tells me that I couldn't possibly have used the user name that I've been using since Bris dumped TSN... His attitude is that I'm stupid and can't read. I tell him I had this problem when TSN was merged into Bris: he tells me that can't be so. Then he can't understand why I'm raising my voice to him!

BTW, there is NO legal reason for Bris to ask for your social security number. They do not have a right, or need, for this info. Twinspires, yes. Bris - no.

If I wasn't using a service where I need the Bris files, I'd switch.

This must have happened when Happy Broadbent sold out to Churchill? They used to have the best customer service...

Canarsie
09-10-2011, 02:30 PM
I know others have voiced this before. I am a 15 year customer of Brisnet / TSN, but, this morning I couldn't log on. Very rude, arrogant customer service rep tells me that I couldn't possibly have used the user name that I've been using since Bris dumped TSN... His attitude is that I'm stupid and can't read. I tell him I had this problem when TSN was merged into Bris: he tells me that can't be so. Then he can't understand why I'm raising my voice to him!

BTW, there is NO legal reason for Bris to ask for your social security number. They do not have a right, or need, for this info. Twinspires, yes. Bris - no.

If I wasn't using a service where I need the Bris files, I'd switch.

This must have happened when Happy Broadbent sold out to Churchill? They used to have the best customer service...

I had the same questions and issues with the SS# and spoke to a nice guy in customer service about it a long while back. He told me I could use any numbers I want they only need the real one if your wagering. That's exactly what I did and there was no problem.

I just looked at the numbers I entered and they aren't even close to what mine actually is.