PDA

View Full Version : Swiss MP Osker Freysinger Gets It on islam

cj's dad
09-08-2011, 01:18 PM
GUvbJ8uM6Qw

elysiantraveller
09-08-2011, 02:27 PM
That kind of talk turned into this once...

raYqj7lo--Q

TJDave
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Unlike the U.S. few countries have constitutional guarantees of universal religious freedom coupled with separation of church and state. Where Islam is a majority Sharia law is already in place.

Elysiantraveller is correct. Europe is in prime position for a repeat of despotism.

boxcar
09-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Unlike the U.S. few countries have constitutional guarantees of universal religious freedom coupled with separation of church and state. Where Islam is a majority Sharia law is already in place.

Elysiantraveller is correct. Europe is in prime position for a repeat of despotism.

I think 'cap would tell us that "It Ain't Necessarily So". :D

Boxcar

TJDave
09-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I think 'cap would tell us that "It Ain't Necessarily So". :D

Boxcar

It certainly "Ain't Necessarily So" in this country as our constitution prohibits it. I'll begin to worry when 2/3rds of the States have Muslim majorities.

It ain't necessarily so
It ain't necessarily so
The things that you're liable
To read in the Bible,
It ain't necessarily so.

boxcar
09-08-2011, 04:49 PM
It certainly "Ain't Necessarily So" in this country as our constitution prohibits it. I'll begin to worry when 2/3rds of the States have Muslim majorities.

It ain't necessarily so
It ain't necessarily so
The things that you're liable
To read in the Bible,
It ain't necessarily so.

Better wake up, TJ, and get your head out of the sand. To more and more citizens and politicians alike, the Constitution is an outdated, outmoded, overrated and fundamentally flawed document of antiquity that should be allowed to evolve into a "living and breathing" one instead. As time progresses, I believe seeking your personal protection under it down the road from oppression and tyranny will prove to be an exercise in futility, not to mention bitter disappointment. But then it'll be too late.

Sharia Law could well become a reality in this country. We already have jurists who get all all orgasmic over any opportunity for using foreign laws or international law as the basis for rendering legal domestic decisions. On what planet have you been living? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

DJofSD
09-08-2011, 05:08 PM
That kind of talk turned into this once...

raYqj7lo--Q
I don't know if you were trying to be funny or was serious.

In any event, those not being able to differentiate between the first and the second video is a clear demostration of how dumbed down people have become.

BlueShoe
09-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Talk about telling it like it is! This is the type of Political Incorrectness that I dearly admire. A pity that we do not have any politician that has this kind of courage in the USA. One concern however. Freysinger may have put his life in danger. The followers of "The Religion of Peace" will likely be going bonkers over this speech, and may try a hit on him. These so called Sons of the Prophet have gone on the rampage in the past for what they perceive to be an insult to their faith. Freysinger has already been hit in the face with a pie. Let us hope that he does not get hit with something more lethal.

hcap
09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Sharia Law could well become a reality in this country. We already have jurists who get all all orgasmic over any opportunity for using foreign laws or international law as the basis for rendering legal domestic decisions. On what planet have you been living?Sharia law has just about the same chance as the extreme religious right taking over and turning this country into a Theocracy.

Oh wait, not quite as good. Nevermind

trying2win
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM
CJD:

Thanks for the link to the video of the Oskar Freysinger speech. I agree with a lot of what he says. Good for him for taking a stand for what is 'right' and not 'politically correct'. I admire him for showing that kind of courage. I give similar accolades to President Nicholas Sarkozy of France. I think he helped push the banning of the burka and full-faced veils on muslim women in France. Unfortunately so far, too many spineless politicians in Canada and the USA won't take a similar stance.

I recently saw a muslim woman in one of our city libraries wearing a veil. In my opinion, that's ridiculous! Burkas and veils should be banned in Canada too. They have no place in our society.

I read about another example of absurdity awhile ago. I believe it was Hutterites who think that they should be exempt from having their photos on their driving licenses, because it goes against 'their religion'.

In my opinion, people shouldn't be able to hide their identities because of what they say is 'their religion'. I say, if muslims don't like our laws and customs in western democratic society, then go back to where you came from. Or...if your a Hutterite, go move to another country then.

On a positive note...To recent legal immigrants in Canada now, who like and accept our laws and customs...I say "Welcome To You!"

T2W
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
~"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

--Winston Churchill

Tom
09-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Sharia Law is closer to the Nazi philosophy than anything.
To call it a religion is ridiculous - ubless you mean Devil Worship.
It has no place among civilized people anywhere. Those who practice it should be rounded up.

boxcar
09-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Sharia law has just about the same chance as the extreme religious right taking over and turning this country into a Theocracy.

Oh wait, not quite as good. Nevermind

You are so hopelessly naive, you make a 4-yeal old look like a paragon of wisdom!

Obama’s Legal State Department Adviser: Impose Sharia Law on America

To make it all worse, President Obama chose Harold Koh as the legal adviser for the State Department. Harold Koh says that there’s nothing wrong with Sharia law. The NY Post reported that:

JUDGES should interpret the Constitution according to other nations’ legal “norms.” Sharia law could apply to disputes in US courts. The United States constitutes an “axis of disobedience” along with North Korea and Saddam-era Iraq.

Those are the views of the man on track to become one of the US government’s top lawyers: Harold Koh.

President Obama has nominated Koh — until last week the dean of Yale Law School — to be the State Department’s legal adviser. In that job, Koh would forge a wide range of international agreements on issues from trade to arms control, and help represent our country in such places as the United Nations and the International Court of Justice.

It’s a job where you want a strong defender of America’s sovereignty. But that’s not Koh. He’s a fan of “transnational legal process,” arguing that the distinctions between US and international law should vanish.

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/obamas-legal-state-department-adviser-impose-sharia-law-on-america/

Try coming up for air sometime. Give your brain a chance to work!

Boxcar

sandpit
09-08-2011, 09:58 PM
This video is actually only part of his speech; the full text, which is worth reading, is here: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/09/text-of-oskar-freysingers-speech.html
(http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/09/text-of-oskar-freysingers-speech.html)

elysiantraveller
09-08-2011, 10:22 PM
This video is actually only part of his speech; the full text, which is worth reading, is here: http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/09/text-of-oskar-freysingers-speech.html
(http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/09/text-of-oskar-freysingers-speech.html)

Yep... stand by my previous post.

mostpost
09-09-2011, 12:03 AM
You are so hopelessly naive, you make a 4-yeal old look like a paragon of wisdom!

Obama’s Legal State Department Adviser: Impose Sharia Law on America

To make it all worse, President Obama chose Harold Koh as the legal adviser for the State Department. Harold Koh says that there’s nothing wrong with Sharia law. The NY Post reported that:

JUDGES should interpret the Constitution according to other nations’ legal “norms.” Sharia law could apply to disputes in US courts. The United States constitutes an “axis of disobedience” along with North Korea and Saddam-era Iraq.

Those are the views of the man on track to become one of the US government’s top lawyers: Harold Koh.

President Obama has nominated Koh — until last week the dean of Yale Law School — to be the State Department’s legal adviser. In that job, Koh would forge a wide range of international agreements on issues from trade to arms control, and help represent our country in such places as the United Nations and the International Court of Justice.

It’s a job where you want a strong defender of America’s sovereignty. But that’s not Koh. He’s a fan of “transnational legal process,” arguing that the distinctions between US and international law should vanish.

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/obamas-legal-state-department-adviser-impose-sharia-law-on-america/

Try coming up for air sometime. Give your brain a chance to work!

Boxcar

Harold Koh did not say the United States should use Sharia Law. That is a complete fabrication. It is based on a letter by attorney Steven Stein, who claimed that Koh stated at a meeting of the Yale Club of Greenwich that in certain cases Sharia Law would be appropriate in US courts. But no one else at the meeting has corroborated Steins assertion. Several people have stated unequivocally that Koh said no such thing.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/letters/item_MLOWEprPf9PdwK8X0sWh1I;jsessionid=FC418903058 761F2C6FD9B7B8FAB70AD

Letter to the editor:
I was the organizer of the Yale Club of Greenwich event on March 13, which Meghan Clyne references.
The account given by Steve Stein of Dean Koh's comments is totally fictitious and inaccurate. I was in the room with my husband and several fellow alumni, and we are all adamant that Koh never said or suggested that sharia law could be used to govern cases in US courts.
The subject of his talk was Globalization and Yale Law School, so, of course, other forms of law were mentioned. But never did Koh state or suggest that other forms of law should govern or dictate the American legal system.
Hopefully, your readers are interested in the facts.
Robin Reeves Zorthian
President
Yale Alumni Association
of Greenwich
Greenwich, Conn.

Besides which, you can point to no writings by Koh in which he suggests that Sharia law supplant United States law.

Tom
09-09-2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/6274387/Obama-adviser-says-Sharia-Law-is-misunderstood.html

Slippery slope here.....Obama people are already defending it.

boxcar
09-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Harold Koh did not say the United States should use Sharia Law. That is a complete fabrication. It is based on a letter by attorney Steven Stein, who claimed that Koh stated at a meeting of the Yale Club of Greenwich that in certain cases Sharia Law would be appropriate in US courts. But no one else at the meeting has corroborated Steins assertion. Several people have stated unequivocally that Koh said no such thing.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/letters/item_MLOWEprPf9PdwK8X0sWh1I;jsessionid=FC418903058 761F2C6FD9B7B8FAB70AD

Letter to the editor:
I was the organizer of the Yale Club of Greenwich event on March 13, which Meghan Clyne references.
The account given by Steve Stein of Dean Koh's comments is totally fictitious and inaccurate. I was in the room with my husband and several fellow alumni, and we are all adamant that Koh never said or suggested that sharia law could be used to govern cases in US courts.
The subject of his talk was Globalization and Yale Law School, so, of course, other forms of law were mentioned. But never did Koh state or suggest that other forms of law should govern or dictate the American legal system.
Hopefully, your readers are interested in the facts.
Robin Reeves Zorthian
President
Yale Alumni Association
of Greenwich
Greenwich, Conn.

Besides which, you can point to no writings by Koh in which he suggests that Sharia law supplant United States law.

Of course, his comrades are going to deny he said any such thing. After all, he was still seeking Senate confirmation for his appointment. You really think they're going to rat him out, especially his wife? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Get real already!

And here's another take by someone else:

Including, apparently, the world of radical imams. A New York lawyer, Steven Stein, says that, in addressing the Yale Club of Greenwich in 2007, Koh claimed that "in an appropriate case, he didn't see any reason why sharia law would not be applied to govern a case in the United States."

A spokeswoman for Koh said she couldn't confirm the incident, responding: "I had heard that some guy . . . had asked a question about sharia law, and that Dean Koh had said something about that while there are obvious differences among the many different legal systems, they also share some common legal concepts."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/03/obama-nominee-sees-no-reason-why-sharia-law-would-not-be-applied-to-govern-a-case-in-the-united-stat.html

But regardless, since IslamoBama, the lover of Islam, appointed this nut job, we can be sure that he shares the same sympathies for Islam as his boss and is a huge advocate of "transnational law". His love for and infatuation and obsession with this kind of law and its implementation in U.S. domestic matters would make it very likely he would also look favorably on Sharia Law and include it in the same category as international law.

Boxcar

hcap
09-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Well, it is obvious why Islamophopia is rampant here, every one watches FAUX

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2011/09/muslims%20Fox.jpg

Who would have guessed?

cj's dad
09-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Well, it is obvious why Islamophopia is rampant here, every one watches FAUX

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2011/09/muslims%20Fox.jpg

Who would have guessed?

Normally, I just laugh at your charts and graphs but this one PROVES that the intelligent here are watching the right network and that FOX news is keeping us properly informed and up to date.

Fair and Balanced.

riskman
09-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Islamophopia should be rampant here, every one watches...as the Twin Towers fell and these radical mad dogs hijacked our planes like taking candy from a baby.Their brand of Islam speaks for itself, and we should never feel at ease in this country as long as the sun rises and sets.

hcap
09-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Normally, I just laugh at your charts and graphs but this one PROVES that the intelligent here are watching the right network and that FOX news is keeping us properly informed and up to date.

Fair and Balanced.Normally, I just laugh at your posts.

"Islamophopia should be rampant here"

You guys prove that more and more each day.
Almost as rampant as Obamaphobia. Maybe when Rick Ponzi is elected he will solve all the problems in the free world executing all Muslims under 19 (YAAYYY!). Maybe Sarah will see the Caliphate from her porch and provide strategic bombing data to CIC Ponzi, and H. Gain will finish the job by delivering poisoned pizzas to all remaining 1.5 billion Muslims. No sausage of course

bigmack
09-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Almost as rampant as Obamaphobia. Maybe when Rick Ponzi is elected he will solve all the problems in the free world executing all Muslims under 19 (YAAYYY!). Maybe Sarah will see the Caliphate from her porch and provide strategic bombing data to CIC Ponzi, and H. Gain will finish the job by delivering poisoned pizzas to all remaining 1.5 billion Muslims. No sausage of course
With sad regret you're plagued by one of most troublesome. Conphobia. And you gots it real bad. :(

Each day scrambling to find graphs. Dreaming up new catch phrases like Rick Ponzi.

Beautiful baby. Beeeautiful! :ThmbUp:

highnote
09-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Islamophopia should be rampant here, every one watches...as the Twin Towers fell and these radical mad dogs hijacked our planes like taking candy from a baby.Their brand of Islam speaks for itself, and we should never feel at ease in this country as long as the sun rises and sets.

I would think Saudi Arabia phobia would be what is rampant. The Saudis are the ones who backed the terrorists.

As for Iraq, one must bear in mind that Saudi Arabia funded many of al Qaeda’s activities, Syria provided many of its recruits and Iran regularly allowed free passage for its operatives. The United States lacked the military strength to invade all three states simultaneously, but in invading Iraq it made clear to all three what the continued price of sponsoring al Qaeda could be. All three changed their policies vis-a-vis al Qaeda as a result, and the recreation of the caliphate (never a particularly likely event) became considerably less likely than it was a decade ago.

Read more: The Geopolitics of the United States, Part 1: The Inevitable Empire | STRATFOR

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/20110824-geopolitics-united-states-part-1-inevitable-empire

You know, the interesting thing is... if the Bush Administration would have been honest and told the American public why they were invading Iraq (to send a message to nations in the middle east not to f _ c k with the U.S.) Americans probably would have been supportive. Instead, there was a lot of negative sentiment toward Bush and co.

Tom
09-10-2011, 03:09 PM
I have posted for years the Sorry Arabia is no friend of ours.
At best, they are a target.

highnote
09-10-2011, 03:24 PM
I have posted for years the Sorry Arabia is no friend of ours.
At best, they are a target.

That's why I love the picture of Bush and Saudi king holding hands after 9/11. Was this a case of keeping your friends close, your enemies closer?

Tom
09-10-2011, 03:26 PM
It was ignorance, and disgusting.

hcap
09-10-2011, 03:31 PM
With sad regret you're plagued by one of most troublesome. Conphobia. And you gots it real bad. :(

Each day scrambling to find graphs. Dreaming up new catch phrases like Rick Ponzi.

Beautiful baby. Beeeautiful! :ThmbUp:
Con, as in conniving, con artist, or neo con?.
Correcto on all counts. You know Rick Ponzi is really not a stretch, and graphs are just "one picture is worth a thousand words". Considering the humongous amount of bull (words) posted by the PA conservative cadre, I sure need them graphs and charts to keep it fair and balanced.

And speaking of "fair and balanced".......

FUBUSH! :lol:

bigmack
09-10-2011, 03:38 PM
FUBUSH! :lol:
Nothin' to see here folks. Just another hate-filled peacenik wishing ill-will on others.

Karma, baby. Karma.

hcap
09-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Is the nuke all rag heads and ask questions later still the strategic policy in El RushBo- Gasbag, Faux Noos, and PA righty loony land?

I thought Sim Pickens was a military hero ala the the Bush Doctrine. I believe that's the one thing Sarah Palin could NOT see from her porch

boxcar
09-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Nothin' to see here folks. Just another hate-filled peacenik wishing ill-will on others.

Karma, baby. Karma.

Err...correction, please: "another [tolerance-preachin', hypocrisy-lovin'], hate-filled peacenik..."

Boxcar

hcap
09-10-2011, 04:08 PM
FUBUSH!

Karma, baby. Karma.
Err...correction, please: "another [tolerance-preachin', hypocrisy-lovin'], hate-filled peacenik..."

FUBUSH!:

Is what yours truly, a dedicated lefty peacenik use to balance the ledger here on PA loonytuneland. Should have used it when Bush was preznit, but contrary to the pervasive rightie myth, we just thought him a Texan vegetable somewhere below cactus status. I know box thinks the "Book of Bushisms" is one of the true gospels, and BM is enamored with his bush's lyrical folksy mannerisms, but 100 years from now historians will use the "Book of Bushisms" as describing a turning point in our history, when the English language became irrelevant.

JustRalph
09-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I thought Slim (FTFY) Pickens was a military hero ala the the Bush Doctrine. I believe that's the one thing Sarah Palin could NOT see from her porch

Slim is a hero, as an actor....... but I won't be sharing a camp fire with him anytime soon.........

hcap
09-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Speaking of campfires. This is a doozy.
Slim Pickens ala Major Kong

/v/wcW_Ygs6hm0?

highnote
09-10-2011, 07:06 PM
I had only gotten through the first two minutes of the video when it ocurred to me that the European culture will have as much influence on Islam as Islam will have on theirs. So it's unlikely that Islam in its most fundamentalist form will take hold. In order for it to take hold you need a lot of uneducated people. Unless Europeans start to be dumbed down, like appears to be happening in the U.S., then I don't see much of a threat.

Tom
09-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Speaking of campfires. This is a doozy.
Homer Simpson ala Major Kong

vEZnI8AaC60&feature=related

Homer Simpson ala Major Kong

highnote
09-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Are we seeing a prelude to a new world war?

boxcar
09-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I had only gotten through the first two minutes of the video when it ocurred to me that the European culture will have as much influence on Islam as Islam will have on theirs. So it's unlikely that Islam in its most fundamentalist form will take hold. In order for it to take hold you need a lot of uneducated people. Unless Europeans start to be dumbed down, like appears to be happening in the U.S., then I don't see much of a threat.

Never happen. Europe gave birth to the Age of Enlightenment, remember? And they're still far more enlightened than we are, according to liberals. On the other hand, Europeans are allowing Muslims to reproduce at a much faster rate than Europeans themselves. How smart can that be? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

hcap
09-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Speaking of strategic thinking.

/v/N1KvgtEnABY?

hcap
09-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Never happen. Europe gave birth to the Age of Enlightenment, remember?
Age of Enlightenment gave birth to our constitution remember?

Tom
09-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Age of Enlightenment gave birth to our constitution remember?

No, it did not.
We took it upon ourselves, our FF who lived here, NOT in Old Fart Land.
WE took it from England - they tried to snuff us out, but we took it.
No friggin Europe at all, other than, wait for it......their insistence on TAXING US. Old-world thinking you can tax the average Joe is what drove us kick King George in his arse.

You see, hcap, mostie, REAL AMERICANS do not take kindly to thieves who try to tax us. Always been that way. Always will be.

BlueShoe
09-10-2011, 10:16 PM
That's why I love the picture of Bush and Saudi king holding hands after 9/11.
You like the one of Obama bowing to him better?

hcap
09-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Tom,remember those damn Frogs?

The Age of Enlightenment was also known as the Age of Reason. Origins and center of the Enlightenment was France.

http://www.academicamerican.com/colonial/topics/enlighten.htm

....The Revolution was more than just a protest against English authority; as it turned out, the American Revolution provided a blueprint for the organization of a democratic society. And while imperfectly done, for it did not address the terrible problem of slavery, the American Revolution was an enlightened concept of government whose most profound documents may have been the American Declaration of Independence and United States Constitution. To feel the full impact of the Enlightenment on America one needs only to look at the first inaugural address of Thomas Jefferson, who, along with Benjamin Franklin, is considered to be the American most touched by the ideas of the Enlightenment.

Tom
09-11-2011, 08:21 AM
It was the MAerican Enlightenment. We saw the light - the ways of Europe sucked and we shed them. Spin it anyway you like, we drawfed Eruope in a rather short time. In every way.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2011, 09:58 AM
It was the MAerican Enlightenment. We saw the light - the ways of Europe sucked and we shed them. Spin it anyway you like, we drawfed Eruope in a rather short time. In every way.

The American Enlightenment takes a backseat to the French Enlightenment in terms of global importance, hell we couldn't get rid of slavery. Most people forget that a lot of the founding fathers sought war to avoid having to pay their debts, particularly Virginians, while northern revolutionaries were being squeezed by taxes.

The American Revolution was fought over $$ not ideals.

Our dwarfing of Europe in relative short time was due to our isolation and the fact we were busy subjugating an entire continent of people via trickery, wars, and politics. Manifest destiny was great if you were a American... not so great if you weren't. :)

Tom
09-11-2011, 10:44 AM
You sound as if you are part of the later group. Apologizing for the USA?

We DID get rid of slavery.
And funny how such a great document, the constitution came from a bunch of welchers.

Global importance is so unimportant.
The French really showed their quality when Hitler knocked on their door, didn't they?

elysiantraveller
09-11-2011, 11:38 AM

And funny how such a great document, the constitution came from a bunch of welchers.

The French really showed their quality when Hitler knocked on their door, didn't they?

Don't let facts get in the way of your opinions Tom.

bigmack
09-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Don't let facts get in the way of your opinions Tom.
Catchy, overused phrase. Where was he wrong?

Tom
09-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Yes, where?

(Didn't we do this in another thread until he disappeared?)

elysiantraveller
09-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes, where?

1. America's rise to preeminence was the result of being a Ocean away from the rest of the world with a entire continent to subjugate.
2. Money was the primary motivation for The American Revolutionary War not some altruistic ideal.
3. The French Revolution did more to further citizens rights than the American one. In fact, that was the prime motivator for the French revolution then the American... see point two.
(Didn't we do this in another thread until he disappeared?)

I responded in the other thread as well.

hcap
09-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Catchy, overused phrase. Where was he (Tom) wrong?

Simple enough.

Take Tom's present number of posts(P) and simply apply this

Oe=Original start of error expressed as post #
N=Number of posts showing
P=Present number of posts as of today.

Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P(48,214)-N(48,214)+1
Therefore Tom's very first post was in error, and continues thru' today's postingss.

Actually it is almost a universal formula
Lets' apply it to you Mack.

Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P(14,343)-N(14,343)+1
Therefore your very first post was in error also.
Just like Tom.

But there are exceptions.

Boxcar's calculation involves a higher branch of mathematics known as "paradoxical infinite set theory" and no matter what is visible as actual starting number of his posts, it can NEVER exceed 6,000 posts no matter what. However his number of posts today are calculated differently and are really equal to total word count (infinite) of all his posts. This requires another branch of higher mathematics known as the "lobotomy set". There are 1 or 2 alive today that follow this. Boxcar is one, our very own skate is the second

Therefore
Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P( ∞ )-(6,000)+1

= ∞

Therefore he has never been wrong or ever be wrong thru' infinity. Strange but true

elysiantraveller
09-11-2011, 05:36 PM

I'm not apologizing. Just keeping it real. :cool:

Yes we did! 80 years after the Constitution and 70 years after the French.

Mostly just the Virginians were trying to welch. Again that great document allowed slavery.

Yes I can see how that is related to what we are talking about... :faint:

Tom
09-11-2011, 07:20 PM

You really need to read all the posts.

1. What are you talking about? You make no sense here.
2. See #40 - I specifically said taxes - that is money, you know.
3. Not for our freedom - our revolution and constitution did that.

You really seem to not have clue what the topic is. Maybe you should re-read a bunch of posts. Sleep on it. try again tomorrow.

If you are saying the Const, is not a great document because it allowed slavery, you are totally bonkers. Probably bonkers o matter what, but hey, it's a free country - feel free to be as off base as you were about Japan.

Tom
09-11-2011, 07:35 PM

Don't see it. Where?

fast4522
09-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Simple enough.

Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P(48,214)-N(48,214)+1
Therefore Tom's very first post was in error, and continues thru' today's postingss.

Actually it is almost a universal formula
Lets' apply it to you Mack.

Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P(14,343)-N(14,343)+1
Therefore your very first post was in error also.
Just like Tom.

But there are exceptions.

Boxcar's calculation involves a higher branch of mathematics known as "paradoxical infinite set theory" and no matter what is visible as actual starting number of his posts, it can NEVER exceed 6,000 posts no matter what. However his number of posts today are calculated differently and are really equal to total word count (infinite) of all his posts. This requires another branch of higher mathematics known as the "lobotomy set". There are 1 or 2 alive today that follow this. Boxcar is one, our very own skate is the second

Therefore
Oe= P-N+1

Oe=P( ∞ )-(6,000)+1

= ∞

Therefore he has never been wrong or ever be wrong thru' infinity. Strange but true

Just for you O lipstick one.

bigmack
09-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Simple enough.

Oe= P-N+1
Your formulas are as sound as nerds with computer models forecasting "hot as blazes" weather solely as a result of CO2.

CO2 :lol:

elysiantraveller
09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Don't see it. Where?

Its on page 6 post 89 I think... don't bother I've completely lost interest. :)

toetoe
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Maybe Sarah will see the Caliphate from her porch

If that refers to Palin, please post a link to her boast about seeing anything from her porch. It sounds nice and brainless --- did she say it ?

lsbets
09-12-2011, 12:51 AM
If that refers to Palin, please post a link to her boast about seeing anything from her porch. It sounds nice and brainless --- did she say it ?

You wouldn't be calling cappy out and saying he's full of it again, would you?

hcap
09-12-2011, 03:48 AM
You wouldn't be calling cappy out and saying he's full of it again, would you?

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska.

So didn't didn't say "porch" Sue me :lol: :lol:

On the other hand she did say" In what respect Charlie" and pretends to us all she is a foreign policy genius. Peferctly qualified for the office of the VP. HAH!

/v/wgMWhrCzbdk?

bigmack
09-12-2011, 05:12 AM
GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?
PALIN: They're our next door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska.

So didn't didn't say "porch" Sue me :lol: :lol:
It wasn't so much the porch part.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/jakkk.png

Wow, what are you now, 0 for 8? You should collaborate with SugRon. He's workin' the school grades/religious angle.

Maybe you can get some dirt on the kids and call them dummies too. :jump:

hcap
09-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Your formulas are as sound as nerds with computer models forecasting "hot as blazes" weather solely as a result of CO2.

CO2 :lol:
I do have an approx formula to the makeup of GW Deniers dinner of choice:

1 part Faix Noos, 1 part WorldNutDaily, 2 parts tooth fairy. Mix well, swallow, and watch uninterrupted 100 hour marathon sessions of The Gong Show.

hcap
09-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Ok, I will retract making fun of Palin for saying she can see Russia from an island in Alaska. Gibson asked about proximity. The rest of her answer is non specific, but she does connect proximity to her bland generic response answer later on

Score one for Palin lovers. Score minus10 for the Bush doctrine empty-headed not knowing and pretending to know idiocy

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2011, 07:20 AM
hcap hasn't posted in my most recent New York Times Palin thread...he's never at a loss for comment about Palin elsewhere...

Interesting...he probably just missed it...yeah, that's the ticket...he missed it... :lol:

bigmack
09-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Ok, I will retract making fun of Palin for saying she can see Russia from an island in Alaska. Gibson asked about proximity. The rest of her answer is non specific, but she does connect proximity to her bland generic response answer later on
Here's the bad news. Anyone with an IQ over their shoe size knows you can see Rusha from AK. As is customary with your clan, we'll have to judge you harshly as a result of your not knowing that one isolated fact.

Complimentary bumper snickers now available reading:

hcap. Dumber than Palin.

hcap
09-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Here's the bad news. Anyone with an IQ over their shoe size knows you can see Rusha from AK. As is customary with your clan, we'll have to judge you harshly as a result of your not knowing that one isolated fact.

Complimentary bumper snickers now available reading:

hcap. Dumber than Palin.

It is not exactly a superior insight regarding foreign policy or fighting a war. All thru' the Cold War we were able to SEE Russia. Same ole same ole. Big fr**kin deal. 60+ years ago when Stalin was around, we were also able to see Russia from that same Alaskan island.

So let me get this straight oh great seer of global policy and geo-strategic thinking, you think being able to view another country firsthand qualifies Palin as a great world class strategic thinker? If that is the case watch the video again of Palin being totally ignorant of the largest shift in rules of engagement for foreign wars in over 100 years. The so-called "Bush Doctrine". A big ass mistake, but whether one agrees with that or not, a potential VP and god forbid potential Prez should at least know what the hell it is.