PDA

View Full Version : Remington Park 9-7-11

KidCapper
09-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Going to Remington for the night picks. Betting $20 WP on top selection. $5 Exacta boxes on races 1-2 only. Then rolling pick3's from race 3 on. (Pick 3 Total wager $135)

Race -1 Going to start the day off with the :3: in here at 6-1 on the ML. Fast closing 3rd last out and should enjoy the stretchout today with plenty of speed signed on. :3: :5: :8:

Race -2 I've landed on the :4: making his 3rd start off the shelf for Pish. Drops one level for an 18% trainer move. Should find plenty of pace to run down here. :4: :11: :5:

Race -3 The :7: will be tough in here if she can fire off the long layoff. Takes a big drop down to Mdn Claiming and should handle these. :7: :4: :5:

Race -4 The :4: was given an out over the turf course las out and ran ok. Goes turf to dirt for an 18% trainer move and 13% 2nd off the shelf. :4: :5: :7:

Race -5 I think the :3: is the likely winner here as the 2-1 fav. Comes off the shelf for 10% trainer and dirt to turf for a 13% move. Has speed and career high figure comes on the grass. :3: :6: :7:

Race -6 I like the :5: off the layoff for Davidson. Ships in from LS and drops in class for a couple nice trainer moves and picks up the red hot Luis Q for the ride. :5: :1: :1a: :3:

Race -7 Taking a stab with the :9: in here for underrated connections. Prm shippers have done well here and this one cuts back to a better dist after the 2nd place try in last. :9: :4: :8:

Race -8 The :1: looks ultra tough to me in here. Had no problem handling the green last out. Flashed some awesome speed last out and now routes for the 1st time. Look out!!! :1: :4: :5:

Race -9 Going home with the :1: in here. 1st timer has been burning up the track in the mornings and looks ready to fire at 1st asking. :1: :2: :9:

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!!!