PDA

View Full Version : SUperfecta to Vegas?

cato
11-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Superfecta is 4th in the RP Tournament going into the 2d day. Top 4 gain an entry into the Nat'l Handicappint Tourney in Vegas.

Good luck Superfecta!

Cato

superfecta
11-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Only if I pay for a ticket.Ended up at 10th and falling fast by the last race.So I don't know how I finished.I estimate in the 15-20 range.So no trip or prize money for me.Met Cato and his wife,and Ceejay.All good people.Need to meet up in a less frenzied affair.I found myself waiting to the last minute to pick my choice and no time to bet real money.The pressure was not to pick a winner,it was to pick a winner that could keep me in the contest,which was not the same thing.But I still liked that we met up.But where was CJ Milk?

cato
11-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Superfecata was in the hunt all the way---good handicapping! It was great to meet Superfecta and Cee Jay, both excellent people.

And those handicapping tournaments are a blast!

Take care, Cato

ceejay
11-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by superfecta
Only if I pay for a ticket.Ended up at 10th and falling fast by the last race.So I don't know how I finished.I estimate in the 15-20 range.So no trip or prize money for me.Met Cato and his wife,and Ceejay.All good people.Need to meet up in a less frenzied affair.I found myself waiting to the last minute to pick my choice and no time to bet real money.The pressure was not to pick a winner,it was to pick a winner that could keep me in the contest,which was not the same thing.But I still liked that we met up.But where was CJ Milk?

Yeah, with that format having a longshot place often paid better than a short-price to win, especcially with the goofy (and minute) RP pools.....

Good meeting Super and Cato and Mrs. Cato, despite the frenzy.

CapperLou
11-25-2003, 11:56 PM
Was Hurrikane@HTR there?? He usually goes to these tournaments.

Have not see him post and have not heard from him in awhile.
Seems he's MIA!!

Hope he is fine!!

All the best,

CapperLou

cato
11-26-2003, 07:43 AM
I don't thnk so..at least he did not make himself known to CeeJay, Superfecta of me.

Cato