PDA

View Full Version : Obama's peeps be "In the House"

cj's dad
09-06-2011, 10:04 PM
This guy is sickening. He panders to his audience by using the term "in the house". Then he uses that phony southern dialect for what purpose I fail to see. This is the biggest phony to ever inhabit the WH and I thought Jimmy was bad.

The pandering starts around the 2:10 mark.

7ER8wZthePM

Tom
09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Carter is still eligible for a term as prez........just saying.

ArlJim78
09-06-2011, 10:49 PM
how appropriate that the big labor rally is held in the crumbling, decaying, dysfunctional city of Detroit.

Tom
09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Look what our union and a democrat local government can do to you, er, for you!

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Threads like these serve no purpose. Who the hell cares if Obama says "in the house?"

It's 2011. He was under 50 when he was elected. He's not going to talk like a 70yo Ronald Reagan.

Were you jumping up and down when Bill Clinton was playing Sax on the Arsenio Hall show years ago while wearing his Ray Ban sunglasses?

Seriously...why is "in the house" such a problem?

All you're doing is giving people another excuse to label you something you're not.

ArlJim78
09-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Reagan never spoke like that at any age. I don't recall him ever breaking out into a phony southern accent either. I think these kinds of threads are relevant because they illustrate how shallow and phony people are nowadays.

PaceAdvantage
09-07-2011, 12:18 AM
What phony southern dialect/accent? What are you talking about? Because he says "ya'll?" If that's not it, please point me to the time on that video where this phony accent is clearly evident, because I listened to a lot of it and wasn't struck by any phony "southern accent."

I used to write "ya'll" all the time on here...don't do it much anymore...so what?

cj's dad
09-07-2011, 08:44 AM
What phony southern dialect/accent? What are you talking about? Because he says "ya'll?" If that's not it, please point me to the time on that video where this phony accent is clearly evident, because I listened to a lot of it and wasn't struck by any phony "southern accent."

I used to write "ya'll" all the time on here...don't do it much anymore...so what?

Here are 2 different clips with BO speaking. The first is an ad in which he speaks clearly and distinctly. The 2nd is to a southern audience in which you should be able to note a clear difference in his speech pattern and delivery.

-aR3Gpsn4v4

DdYByptC8mY

Saratoga_Mike
09-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Threads like these serve no purpose. Who the hell cares if Obama says "in the house?"

It's 2011. He was under 50 when he was elected. He's not going to talk like a 70yo Ronald Reagan.

Were you jumping up and down when Bill Clinton was playing Sax on the Arsenio Hall show years ago while wearing his Ray Ban sunglasses?

Seriously...why is "in the house" such a problem?

All you're doing is giving people another excuse to label you something you're not.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!! Great post

Saratoga_Mike
09-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Here are 2 different clips with BO speaking. The first is an ad in which he speaks clearly and distinctly. The 2nd is to a southern audience in which you should be able to note a clear difference in his speech pattern and delivery.

-aR3Gpsn4v4

DdYByptC8mY

A pandering politican...what's the next shocker? Rick Dutrow gets a post-race positive?

ArlJim78
09-07-2011, 10:22 AM
even more noteworthy than the phony accent and preacher like cadences of the Selma speech (maybe he was channeling MLK), were the number of lies that were told as he tried to weave his life story into the history of the Selma march.

Selma had nothing to do with his parents getting together, nor did his father fly over to America on an airlift organized by the Kennedys. Selma came 4 years after he was born and his father came to Hawaii in 1959 before Kennedy was president.

cj's dad
09-07-2011, 10:25 AM
A pandering politican...what's the next shocker? Rick Dutrow gets a post-race positive?

Great post. As usual, it has nothing to do with the phony lying SOB in the WH.

cj's dad
09-07-2011, 10:30 AM
And here's another member of the Democrat party pandering to her audience.

YaDQ1vIuvZI

The Judge
09-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Do you really think that P.A just didn't get it, that what he needed was two Obama video's to compare one next to the other ? No, he said what he did because of your "History" of on this board.

We all get it ,we get your posts, we know who you are and how you think, you have made that clear as day. You don't have to keep beating us over the head with it under the guise of "its about Obama, fellows."

Talk about a phony!

(I was waiting for P.A to reply but seeing as how Saratoga_Mike has replied I posted.)

PaceAdvantage
09-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Do you really think that P.A just didn't get it, that what he needed was two Obama video's to compare one next to the other ? No, he said what he did because of your "History" of on this board.

We all get it ,we get your posts, we know who you are and how you think, you have made that clear as day. You don't have to keep beating us over the head with it under the guise of "its about Obama, fellows."

Talk about a phony!

(I was waiting for P.A to reply but seeing as how Saratoga_Mike has replied I posted.)And this is exactly what I mean...people accusing cj's dad of being something he isn't...

cj's dad
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM

Talk about a phony!

(I was waiting for P.A to reply but seeing as how Saratoga_Mike has replied I posted.)

What are you trying to say Judge? I don't know what you think it is that you get ? I can't stand Obama because of his policies and his phony rhetoric; nothing else. I couldn't stand Richard Nixon either; nor Jimmy Carter. Maybe I can't stand liars, cheats and phonies.

Allen West appears to be a man with a bright future as does Herman Cain. I like them, and yet at the same time I think Michelle Bachman is a dimwit. What does that make me ?

The odd part is that you libs always see racism and bigotry where it often doesn't exist because it is on YOUR MIND ALL THE TIME.

Any criticism of people of color, ethnicity, or sexual persuasion not fitting into a certain category is labeled by folks like you, who see racism everywhere.

Can you not understand that your guy is what he is ? He stinks as a President. He is so far above his pay grade he would be fired if he were in the private sector.

How about the clip of Hillary making a complete ass of herself ? Does that make me anti-feminist ?

I posted a clip on flash mob robberies because it is a shocking display of what is in the mind of America's young folks, to a certain degree. Do you think it would have NOT BEEN POSTED if these crimes were being committed by a group of white, latino, or others ?

And if Mike doesn't like what I post he certainly can delete it. It won't be the first time. And yes, I think Mike missed the difference the 1st time but maybe after viewing this very defining difference between the 2 subsequent videos he will "get it" as you say. If not, so what.

PaceAdvantage
09-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't delete your posts cjd...I just hate to see people accuse you of being something you're not...I get it, and your reply to Judge was an excellent one.

I just feel it isn't worth harping on such minor things like Obama's choice of dialect or delivery...there is so much more to be concerned about... :eek:

GaryG
09-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I think this is a valid point that he shows the face that he thinks his audience wants. Harry R was correct about his only having a negro dialect when he wanted to. The one that comes to mind was his campaign speech in Virginia for that woman that was running against Scott Brown. The one where he implored his audience to "wake up cousin Pooky and tell him to go vote". I am not sure if he could affect the Appalachian twang that is common in SW VA though.

The Judge
09-07-2011, 01:32 PM
"Obama's peeps be in the House" . I listened to the speech I heard Obama say "in the House" now what about the rest where did that come from? Who were YOU pandering to ?

No its not me its you. This isn't your first post.

JustRalph
09-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Great thread

It evolved nicely

I enjoyed viewing the two different vids Very interesting. I see much more of this in the near future

cj's dad
09-07-2011, 01:46 PM
"Obama's peeps be in the House" . I listened to the speech I heard Obama say "in the House" now what about the rest where did that come from? Who were YOU pandering to ?

No its not me its you. This isn't your first post.

#6149- well now #6150

Saratoga_Mike
09-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Great post. As usual, it has nothing to do with the phony lying SOB in the WH.

No, it has to do with your silly post. Take PA's advice! It's good and free. Do you understand what PA's driving at?

TJDave
09-07-2011, 04:39 PM
A pandering politican...what's the next shocker?

One man's pandering is another man's condescension.

It is undignified and demeaning to the constituency and the presidency. The highest/best behavior should apply to the highest/best office.

newtothegame
09-07-2011, 05:44 PM

It is undignified and demeaning to the constituency and the presidency. The highest/best behavior should apply to the highest/best office.

This I think was the original intent of CJ dads post.
Mike, I am sure there are bigger things to be concerned with regarding Obama....
But, with that being said, I also believe it has to be a CUMULATIVE of many things to defeat this AZZHOLE in the WH.
Not one lie, but ALL the lies....
Not one slip up with teleprompter, but ALL the slips....
Not one derogatory comment, but ALL the comments....
So, although this may be ONE little thing, in the context of Obama, it ALL is important in my opinion.
And to CJ dad, not to worry sir, you wont be the first to be called a racist for attacking the president. I believe MIKE A has all but been shown that racist gauntlet as well.....
I guess I am one cause I dont like Obama's policies (and to be hnonest the more I see and hear), I dont like him either! So let the racist remarks towards me fly!!!

Saratoga_Mike
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM

Fair points, but he isn't the first prez to do so and won't be the last.

Saratoga_Mike
09-07-2011, 06:49 PM
This I think was the original intent of CJ dads post.
Mike, I am sure there are bigger things to be concerned with regarding Obama....
But, with that being said, I also believe it has to be a CUMULATIVE of many things to defeat this AZZHOLE in the WH.
Not one lie, but ALL the lies....
Not one slip up with teleprompter, but ALL the slips....
Not one derogatory comment, but ALL the comments....
So, although this may be ONE little thing, in the context of Obama, it ALL is important in my opinion.
And to CJ dad, not to worry sir, you wont be the first to be called a racist for attacking the president. I believe MIKE A has all but been shown that racist gauntlet as well.....
I guess I am one cause I dont like Obama's policies (and to be hnonest the more I see and hear), I dont like him either! So let the racist remarks towards me fly!!!

BS. Don't play the victim, like a whiny liberal. If you criticize the president on policy/substance and aren't obsessed with the race issue, as some are, no one will accuse you or anyone else of racism. Anyway I've read a lot of your posts and never had the thought enter my mind.

TJDave
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
he isn't the first prez to do so

Name a few...or one.

Greyfox
09-07-2011, 07:25 PM
There are elements of this thread which remind me of an e mail I received a few weeks back. Let me share it with you.

A cowboy from Texas attended a social function where Barack Obama was trying to gather support for his Economic Policies. When Obama discovered the cowboy was from President Bush's home area, he started to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.

As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I've never heard of circle flies."

"Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Obama replies as he goes back to rambling.
But, a moment later he stops and bluntly asks,
"Are you calling me a horse's ass?"

"No, sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their president a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," Obama responds and begins rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says,

"Hard to fool them flies, though. "

woodtoo
09-07-2011, 07:50 PM
:lol::lol:

newtothegame
09-07-2011, 11:12 PM
BS. Don't play the victim, like a whiny liberal. If you criticize the president on policy/substance and aren't obsessed with the race issue, as some are, no one will accuse you or anyone else of racism. Anyway I've read a lot of your posts and never had the thought enter my mind.
B.S back Mike...and although YOU may not think racism, that does not mean libs think the same. The often label us as racist when we oppose Obama. All you have to do is turn on MSNBC and watch it DAILY!
But I do appreciate the back and forth with you and a few others. All I am saying Is I could care less if they label me racist, I know the truth !