PDA

View Full Version : A Good Democrat

cj's dad
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM
A shining example of the new Democrat party.

A solid as concrete Democrat, just like his old man.

f65xilSDyso

Tom
09-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Shows how smart he is....it is Sons of Bitches.
Can't even get that right.

Hey, who's your Daddy, er, ah, WHERE's your Daddy? :lol::lol::lol:

GaryG
09-06-2011, 12:16 PM
I guess the union faithful don't mind that Hoffa Sr. looted their pension fund so that the mob could build Vegas. If not for the greedy steel workers union the plants in Pittsburgh and Youngstown would still be operating. That's what happens when they kill the goose. If we could just lower the production costs those jobs would come back. Why not a steel mill in a right to work state?

Tom
09-06-2011, 12:24 PM
What, and show everyone that you don't need union thugs to be successful?

Tom
09-06-2011, 02:22 PM
"At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who happen to think differently than we do, it's important for us to pause for a moment to make sure that we're talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds," Obama says.

As for Jared Lee Loughner, the president says, "we may not be able to stop all evil in the world, but I know that how we treat one another, that's entirely up to us. And I believe that for all our imperfections we are full of decency and goodness and that the forces that divide us are not as strong as those that unite us."
--President Hussein Obama, 2011

Why does this not apply to the hate speech of the dirt bag Hoffa?
Even mostie can't 'splain away this one. (baiting.....)

Mike at A+
09-06-2011, 04:07 PM
This clown deserves a box seat UNDER the 50 yard line. :lol:

JustRalph
09-06-2011, 04:13 PM
This clown deserves a box seat UNDER the 50 yard line. :lol:

Another 'family tradition'

Mike at A+
09-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Some asshole Democrat pundit actually just told Neil Cavuto that he's glad Hoffa said what he said. What really bothers me here is that if the EXACT SAME WORDS had been used against Maxine Waters, the race card would immediately be played. And heaven forbid had those words been used against Obama himself, someone would probably be in a jail cell by now. The Dem pundit defended Hoffa by saying "take them out" could have meant take them out "of office". But I'm relatively certain that had Obama been the target of those words, he'd see it very differently.

The double standard strikes again!

Tom
09-06-2011, 08:46 PM
They might still find old man Hoffa's body - I hear the maggots would not eat it. They have too much class.

Mike at A+
09-06-2011, 09:44 PM
LOL just heard a BLACK MAN tell Sean Hannity that Barack Obama is guilty of "ghetto behavior" with regard to his silence on Jimmy Hoffa's violence inciting rhetoric. Liberals would call this guy an "Uncle Tom". :lol:

cj's dad
09-06-2011, 09:52 PM
LOL just heard a BLACK MAN tell Sean Hannity that Barack Obama is guilty of "ghetto behavior" with regard to his silence on Jimmy Hoffa's violence inciting rhetoric. Liberals would call this guy an "Uncle Tom". :lol:

Of course libs would do that. To do otherwise would be admitting otherwise. If you are a black American, you must follow the lead of the revvum jackson, Big Al and the like or you are a sell out as per the MSM.

Do you remember the inner city video, "stop snitchin" with Carmelo Anthony (he of NBA fame) filmed right here in Bodymore ?

boxcar
09-06-2011, 10:42 PM

The black man is spot on. BO's silence speaks volumes to his tacit approval of that thug's remarks. Why would anyone expect any different? A union thug + a community organizer = the sludge at the bottom of a barrel.

Boxcar

mostpost
09-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Agree with everything Hoffa said. I just wish he had been more forceful.

PaceAdvantage
09-07-2011, 12:23 AM
War...Army...Take these SOBs out...

Really mostpost? That's what you agree with?

BTW, Hoffa sounds like an idiot...a giant windbag full of nothing but noise. And the crowd sounded REAL ENTHUSED I must say... :rolleyes:

Not surprising though. I can't see how anyone can get excited about the prospect of listening to anymore of Obama's failed policies and empty promises.

Lefty
09-07-2011, 02:49 AM
But if Sarah Palin says "crosshairs" The dims act like she's responsible for every crime committed by every thug in the world.

newtothegame
09-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Agree with everything Hoffa said. I just wish he had been more forceful.
So you actually promote violence??? Good to know. It's amazing how the true colors come through when the heat is on huh mostie.
I mean after all, what possibly could hoffa had done to be more "forceful"?

newtothegame
09-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Hey Mostie.....maybe you should be more upset at Obama wanting to tax your "buddy" , "union" brother"...lol

Teamsters’ Hoffa Made $300,000 in 2010
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
By Matt Cover (http://www.cnsnews.com/source/73645)

(CNSNews.com) – International Brotherhood of Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa Jr. was paid a base salary of $294,285 in 2010, according to the labor union’s financial disclosure forms.

Hoffa made headlines on Labor Day with comments calling union members part of President Obama’s electoral “army” who will “beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/teamsters-hoffa-made-300000-2010

newtothegame
09-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Didn't Obama say that ANYONE making over 250,000 a year should pay more? Guess he means if that's the threshold, those guys would be considered "rich" or wealthy??
Considering hoff's salary, I can see how he thinks america has gone to shit lol.
then he makes this comment....
"
"Hoffa accused high-income earners of using the political process to “concentrate their wealth and power” at the expense of normal people."

so let me get this traight...Obama thinks Hoffa is rich (by his declaring anyone over 250,000 remark.....and hoffa accuses high income earners of using the political process....lol
Gee, the irony of it all!

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/teamsters-hoffa-made-300000-2010

HUSKER55
09-07-2011, 04:24 PM
there you go again twisting every ones words.:D

ArlJim78
09-08-2011, 12:39 PM
well here we go, the war has begun just as Hoffa called for. union thugs running wild and taking hostages in Washington.

LONGVIEW, Wash. (AP) — Hundreds of Longshoremen stormed the Port of Longview early Thursday, overpowered and held security guards, damaged railroad cars, and dumped grain that is the center of a labor dispute, said Longview Police Chief Jim Duscha.

Six guards were held hostage for a couple of hours after 500 or more Longshoremen broke down gates about 4:30 a.m. and smashed windows in the guard shack, he said.

No one was hurt, and nobody has been arrested. Most of the protesters returned to their union hall after cutting brake lines and spilling grain from car at the EGT terminal, Duscha said.

http://news.yahoo.com/longshoremen-storm-wash-state-port-damage-rr-144921214.html

Lefty
09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Why wasn't these thugs arrested? Pretty heavy felonies were committed.

Tom
09-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Thugs run the justice department, that's why.

Mike at A+
09-08-2011, 01:30 PM
One sergeant was threatened with baseball bats and retreated, Duscha said. "One officer with hundreds of Longshoremen? He used the better part of discretion."

I think if he had squeezed off a few rounds of his service revolver the retreating would have been in the other direction. Hopefully the thugs will be ID'd and taken to the local lockup for a little old school attitude adjustment.

Tom
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
With a mob like that, I support just firing into the middle of it and let he who falls stay down.

Lefty
09-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Then the cop gets arrested tried and sentenced. Remember the Rodney King Fiasco? The cops went to jail!
And if the bullets strike a minority, then Obama takes the pulpit and calls the cops racists?
Remember that one?
It's pitiful...

newtothegame
09-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Well Mosty said he wished it would of been more "forceful".....maybe he made some phone calls.....DISGUSTING!

PaceAdvantage
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
This can't be another case of FOX news crafty editing again, can it?

No?

Phew...wouldn't want mosty to have an easy excuse this time explaining away what happened.... :lol:

rastajenk
09-09-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm sure he's hard at work at it.