PDA

View Full Version : FAVORITE CARTOONS

shanta
11-23-2003, 10:55 AM
WAS AT MY BUDDIES IN JERSEY SATURDAY AND EARLY IN THE AM THE OLD "WACKY RACES" CARTOON CAME ON! REMEMBER THAT ONE? PENELOPE PITTSTOP? DICK DASTARDLY? AND THE DREADED "ANT HILL MOB"? WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WATCHING IT AND REMEMBERING 25 YEARS AGO ME AND MY FRIENDS WOULD GO AND GET TANKED UP :eek: EVERY SATURDAY MORNING AND THEN COME IN AND BET ONE ANOTHER ON WHO WOULD WIN!!!! I KNOW WE ARE "ALL GROWN UP NOW" BUT COME ON WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVS???

RICHIE

Tom
11-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Popeye - remember the goons?
Tom and Jerry
Road Runner
Tom Terrific

Anyone remember Winky Dink?
Pinky Lee?
Eddie Flumdum?

trying2win
11-23-2003, 10:09 PM
What follows are some of my favorite cartoon characters when I was a kid, and even now when they show them on TV . First of all are three characters from Warner Brother cartoons (which of course, featured the voice of the multi-talented Mel Blanc. In addition to doing many other Warner Brothers cartoon voices, if I remember correctly, Mel Blanc also did the voice of Barney Rubble on The Flinstones).

--1. BUGS BUNNY..."Eh!...what's doc"?

--2. ELMER FUDD..."Pesky wabbit, I'm gonna getcha you little wascal."

--3. FOGHORN LEGHORN..."I say there boy, are you listening to me. I ain't no chicken hawk. Now you gotta believe, I say you gotta believe me son."

Then from HANNA/BARBERA cartoons I liked:

--HUCKLEBERRY HOUND...I remember one episode in particular, where Huckleberry was portraying an RCMP officer...."Our motto is ...We get our man, are man we get, get with it man..aw to heck with it man."

Finally one more from Warner Brothers cartoons:

--PORKY PIG..."Th-th-th-that's all folks!"

Trying2win

norm f
11-26-2003, 02:50 AM
Anybody remember Hong Kong phooey and goober and the ghost chassers?
Also liked pixie dixie and jinx
Come back here you meecess

BillW
11-26-2003, 02:56 AM
Rocky and Bullwinkle has got be up there. Great puns.

Bill