PDA

View Full Version : Would you prefer to see 'blind' pools or do you like not knowing?

Stillriledup
09-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Lets say there was a way to visit a website that was run by the NTRA (hypothetcially) and you could punch in a few buttons and with i don't know, lets say 15 mins to post, you could 'see' the largest pick 6 tickets (or any horiz bet you want) and see how they're structured?

Wouldnt you like to know if someone is betting a 50k 'caveman' ticket on the pick 6 and you can get to see this ticket and which horses this whale used in his part wheel before you actually put in your own ticket?

I know a lot of people bet late, but a lot of money is in the pool first flash. There's 80 mins to post for the first race at DMR and there's already 56k in the early pick 5.

Would you like to be able to see people's tickets or do you like just not knowing.?

Dave Schwartz
09-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Too many combinations to transmit.

That's why the great scandal of BC day could happen.

ALL CIRCUITS GO
09-02-2011, 09:29 PM
I would like to see other peoples bets. I think it would go a long way to helping me determine the true favorite in a race, versus the betting favorite.
:)

therussmeister
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
If you are talking about individual tickets, I don't think you are entitled to that information, even if you have no idea who that individual is. No different than following someone to the window an then asking the teller what his bets were.