PDA

View Full Version : Spot Play SAR Sep 2

iceknight
09-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Race 5: :1: Maori.. hit the gate last time.. if it does not maybe chances are way better! Jesus is the jockey!! omg! (ok jokes apart Castanon has some good wins under his built so he is no novice)

:3: It is really odd that trainer (Pletcher non the less) decides to bump him up to 9F race after the last race for this horse was only 5 1/2 F. "Dark horse" much.. keep an eye!

Also I find it odd that POLITICALLY CORRECT is being race on a over 1 mi course AGAIN ALREADY.. I would not bet on it.. esp given the odds!

I am doing EX box 1 6 7

and Small Win bets on Maori and # 2

iceknight
09-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Race 5: :1: Maori.. hit the gate last time.. if it does not maybe chances are way better! Jesus is the jockey!! omg! (ok jokes apart Castanon has some good wins under his built so he is no novice)

:3: It is really odd that trainer (Pletcher non the less) decides to bump him up to 9F race after the last race for this horse was only 5 1/2 F. "Dark horse" much.. keep an eye!

Also I find it odd that POLITICALLY CORRECT is being race on a over 1 mi course AGAIN ALREADY.. I would not bet on it.. esp given the odds!

I am doing EX box 1 6 7

and Small Win bets on Maori and # 2

Whiff .. next!

Chris Longshot
09-02-2011, 10:50 PM
I liked that horse too ice, good luck tomorrow!!!