PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Ten year observances, now sanitized for your protection

ArlJim78
08-30-2011, 10:20 AM
this makes my blood boil how these people seek to control and redirect and define how and what we should think and do regarding 9/11 observances.

Obama has consistently tried to make it about service. why? only to deflect attention from what the event was really all about.

According to Bloomberg we can't have clergy or first responders at the site either. huh? why?

and now the disinformation ministry is circulating "guidelines" to government officials here and abroad. “A chief goal of our communications is to present a positive, forward-looking narrative,”. This Times article (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/30/us/politics/30terror.html?_r=3&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065)explains the guidelines/talking points and the effort to control the message.

I'm sorry, for me that day is for looking back and never forgetting what happened. The innocent lives snuffed out, the heroism, and the evil that supported and carried out the mission. They can take their guidelines and forward looking narrative and shove it.

Tom
08-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Bloomberg and Obama are disgraces to this country.

I have my own message - we got attacked by mad dog animals and we have not killed nearly enough of them back so far. Never forget, never forgive.

woodtoo
08-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Never Surrender

hcap
08-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Yay, Obama!

FantasticDan
08-30-2011, 12:41 PM
I have my own message - we got attacked by mad dog animals and we have not killed nearly enough of them back so far.Did you hear we killed Al-Qaeda's 2nd in command last week? That got a lot of action here on PA, didn't it? Four replies, was it? Meanwhile, that crazy Uncle Obama's lightin' up the place.. :lol:

Tom
08-30-2011, 02:34 PM
I assume there was a point there?

boxcar
08-30-2011, 03:11 PM
I assume there was a point there?

When did you join the Optimist Club?

Boxcar

FantasticDan
08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I assume there was a point there?How about this.. you purport to care about the killing of the mad dog animals, and the Obama admin has succeeded in doing that so well..

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_08/reeling_al_qaeda_loses_another031836.php

.. that the Al-Qaeda network is on the verge of collapse.

Yet, somehow, Obama is still a "disgrace".

Another point might be that your fellow righties don't care nearly as much about the killing of terrorist (leaders) than they do in indulging their personal hatred of the President.

PaceAdvantage
08-30-2011, 07:49 PM
How about this.. you purport to care about the killing of the mad dog animals, and the Obama admin has succeeded in doing that so well..

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_08/reeling_al_qaeda_loses_another031836.php

.. that the Al-Qaeda network is on the verge of collapse.

Yet, somehow, Obama is still a "disgrace".

Another point might be that your fellow righties don't care nearly as much about the killing of terrorist (leaders) than they do in indulging their personal hatred of the President.Isn't this the job of the left-leaners/Obama supporters? We were leaving the good news for you guys to crow about, seeing how it seems you hardly EVER have anything positive to post about our President. Heck, if his own supporters have little good to say about him, that is certainly a damning statement.

You guys couldn't even take advantage of this softball and start a thread about the successful offing of the #2 terrorist on the totem pole?

Shame on you!

RaceBookJoe
08-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Did you hear we killed Al-Qaeda's 2nd in command last week? That got a lot of action here on PA, didn't it? Four replies, was it? Meanwhile, that crazy Uncle Obama's lightin' up the place.. :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/30/august-deadliest-month_n_941608.html?1314708803&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl17%7Csec1_lnk2%7C90730

As Hcap says " Yeah Obama " :rolleyes:

Tom
08-30-2011, 08:19 PM
It has been 10 years and we still have not even started the trails of the ones we have caught.

That is a national disgrace.