PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Saturday 11-22

SAL
11-22-2003, 12:21 PM
My picks for Saturday Aqueduct

R1 - #10 Connies Magic-Trainer has done a fine job with this runner. Only knock I have is the distance, he might need longer. Will also use #3 Dream Weekend, a west coast shipper that has had a race on this circuit under his belt.

R2 - #6 Machinegunmoutandy- Makes first start for good barn. Thinking the extra distance may help this runner.

more to come......

SAL
11-22-2003, 01:18 PM
Aqueduct Saturday cont….

R3 - #5 Drama Queen-Comes off freshening and drops. I project a good trip for this runner, she should be a good price.

R4 – #3 Western Times-Battled gamely to the wire in his first start against mcl. Beat third runner by 7+ lengths, I like him to get the job done today.

R5 - #3 Co Co Heart-Makes first start for no name trainer. Won as a FTS, so she should run well fresh.

R6 - #5 Moon Feather-Gets lasix, fast dirt, and extra distance today. Had a wide trip trip in a strung out field last time.

R7 - #5 Saint Stephen-Though he’s never run on dirt, I like him. His last work was a good one, and I think he outclasses most of these runners. My thinking is he’s not strictly a turf runner.

R8 - #11 Cetewayo-Runs good on off turf surfaces. Oldtimer is due to run a good one.

R9 - #2 Title Contender-Should not miss with this crew. Too low a price and I’ll pass though.