PDA

View Full Version : Obama arrested

ArlJim78
08-29-2011, 08:26 AM
Yeah they got him for drunk driving and there is also a warrant out for his deportation.

President Obama's alleged-Uncle Omar accused of DUI and held for deportation

Continue reading on Examiner.com President Obama's alleged-Uncle Omar accused of DUI and held for deportation - National Conservative | Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/president-obama-s-uncle-omar-accused-of-dui-and-held-for-deportation#ixzz1WQ6OCRyo) http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/president-obama-s-uncle-omar-accused-of-dui-and-held-for-deportation#ixzz1WQ6OCRyo

cj's dad
08-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Hope the gov't has more luck deporting his sorry arse than they have had in getting rid of BO's welfare queen aunt in Mass.

raybo
08-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Nice title for the thread. :confused:

HUSKER55
08-29-2011, 11:44 AM
you had my heart was racing when I read the title. my doctor thanks you very much! :D

Tom
08-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Omar Obama?

woodtoo
08-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Another "learning moment"
brought to you by the lost drunkle

newtothegame
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Awwww, I'm sure the cops will be brought in for non alcoholic beer, uncle will be a citizen soon, and all will be well !!!!

NJ Stinks
08-29-2011, 08:26 PM
And so it goes with the right wingers at PA and their endless parade - no matter how twisted and contrived the point - of gotcha Obama minuitiae. :sleeping:

Mike at A+
08-29-2011, 08:29 PM
And so it goes with the right wingers at PA and their endless parade - no matter how twisted and contrived the point - of gotcha Obama minuitiae. :sleeping:
Small potatoes compared to what the left did to Bush. Plus you always have the race card to fall back on.

Tom
08-29-2011, 08:34 PM
So much material, NJ, so little time.

bigmack
08-29-2011, 08:38 PM
So much material, NJ, so little time.
http://www.obamacounter.com/

GaryG
08-29-2011, 08:41 PM
This just in: The cops acted stupidly, they saw a drunk black man driving a car and overreacted.

Tom
08-29-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.obamacounter.com/

509?

d'oh!

ArlJim78
08-29-2011, 08:50 PM
does Obama have any relatives in the country who entered legally? just asking.

lsbets
08-29-2011, 09:20 PM

It doesn't appear that he does. Mosty, NJ - are there any Obamas here legally?

JustRalph
08-29-2011, 10:02 PM
This just in: The cops acted stupidly, they saw a drunk black man driving a car and overreacted.

Great post Gary
:ThmbUp:

cj's dad
08-29-2011, 10:52 PM
It doesn't appear that he does. Mosty, NJ - are there any Obamas here legally?

His wife and kids ? Just askin'.

HUSKER55
08-30-2011, 08:43 AM
IS IT possible to have a recall election on BO?

riskman
08-30-2011, 09:01 AM
I think the answer is no.Impeachment resignation, disability or death or refusal to run are the only options open, I believe.The voting booth is the answer, and the Republicans as of now do not appear to have a viable candidate to send Obama packing IMO. It may appear that Obama could be defeated but who is the one that could do it?

Mike at A+
08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
I think the answer is no.Impeachment resignation, disability or death or refusal to run are the only options open, I believe.The voting booth is the answer, and the Republicans as of now do not appear to have a viable candidate to send Obama packing IMO. It may appear that Obama could be defeated but who is the one that could do it?
Impeachment: If Republicans take enough seats, it's very possible.
Resignation: See above. If it's inevitable, he'll resign first.
Disability: Does "morally disabled" count?
Death: Is he still smoking? Still doing "a little blow"?
Refusal to run: Michele won't allow that. She likes the perks too much.

cj's dad
08-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Obamas' uncle wanted to call the White House as per the police. He was arrested after leaving the "Chicken Bone" saloon.

Tom
08-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Obamas' uncle wanted to call the White House as per the police. He was arrested after leaving the "Chicken Bone" saloon.

And here it is......

cj's dad
08-30-2011, 10:21 AM
OMG- you just can't make this stuff up.!!!

I guess everyone is not as successful at "movin' on up" as were the Jeffersons

hcap
08-30-2011, 12:03 PM
OMG- you just can't make this stuff up.!!!

I guess everyone is not as successful at "movin' on up" as were the JeffersonsCan't help yourself can you? Deny it all you want but it seems to be an automatic reflex. Pretty obvious.

cj's dad
08-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Can't help yourself can you? Deny it all you want but it seems to be an automatic reflex. Pretty obvious.

Lighten up- this is funny stuff here.

If only it were happening to a Republican or TP member, you and the loonies here would be salivating all over your keyboards. :D

hcap
08-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Lighten up- this is funny stuff here.

If only it were happening to a Republican or TP member, you and the loonies here would be salivating all over your keyboards. :DI am not complaining about Obamas' uncle being the rightie joke de jour or the infantile elbo jabbing and not so secret code words and winks under the table. That is par for the course here.

It is your racist nature that is obvious to any one with 1/2 a brain.

GaryG
08-30-2011, 01:02 PM
And he had a Social Security card.....wonder who might have helped him to illegally obtain it?

cj's dad
08-30-2011, 01:11 PM
I am not complaining about Obamas' uncle being the rightie joke de jour or the infantile elbo jabbing and not so secret code words and winks under the table. That is par for the course here.

It is your racist nature that is obvious to any one with 1/2 a brain.

You simply don't know me well enough to qualify that comment. Then again, your opinion is really not that important in any scheme of things.

Mike at A+
08-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Ah yes, I knew the race card would be played soon enough. The guy's black, he's here illegally, he has a forged social security card and he got caught driving drunk outside a place called the "Chicken Bone Lounge". I know the name of that classy establishment causes lefties to immediately cry racism but the facts are the facts.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Ah yes, I knew the race card would be played soon enough. The guy's black, he's here illegally, he has a forged social security card and he got caught driving drunk outside a place called the "Chicken Bone Lounge". I know the name of that classy establishment causes lefties to immediately cry racism but the facts are the facts.

Why did you mention the "Chicken Bone Lounge?" Who on the left mentioned that in the context of race??? Why would you mention it in that context? Why?

Mike at A+
08-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Why did you mention the "Chicken Bone Lounge?" Who on the left mentioned that in the context of race??? Why would you mention it in that context? Why?
Because that's the way the left sees it, I know how they think. I have enough of them in my own circle to understand the thought process. If you criticize a black person for anything (however justified), they immediately play the race card. It's gotten old, VERY OLD.

Why don't we hear Obama giving his "civility" speech to members of his own party, namely the CBC? They're using openly racist rhetoric in the halls of Congress no less as well as in their districts. This is the type of rhetoric that incites crime.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Because that's the way the left sees it, I know how they think. I have enough of them in my own circle to understand the thought process. If you criticize a black person for anything (however justified), they immediately play the race card. It's gotten old, VERY OLD.

Why don't we hear Obama giving his "civility" speech to members of his own party, namely the CBC? They're using openly racist rhetoric in the halls of Congress no less as well as in their districts. This is the type of rhetoric that incites crime.

You "know how they think." Okay, what do they "think" about "The Chicken Bone" lounge and race? I don't get it. It almost seems like you're injecting race into this matter - perish the thought.

skate
08-30-2011, 02:00 PM

you give no indication of the YEARS and the amount of lies being misplayed on the "Previous Administration". Get real for a change.

The fact that "you need the people on your side", went south during the retorts of the left/dem. during the Iraq war, which would have ended years earlier if only you would not have been so vindictive.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
you give no indication of the YEARS and the amount of lies being misplayed on the "Previous Administration". Get real for a change.

The fact that "you need the people on your side", went south during the retorts of the left/dem. during the Iraq war, which would have ended years earlier if only you would not have been so vindictive.

Please explain this thought.

skate
08-30-2011, 02:11 PM
You "know how they think." Okay, what do they "think" about "The Chicken Bone" lounge and race? I don't get it. It almost seems like you're injecting race into this matter - perish the thought.

pugnacious pubescentosity similated to a fungus that caught you?

Mike at A+
08-30-2011, 02:16 PM
What THEY think is that BECAUSE this guy was nailed outside this UNFORTUNATELY NAMED place it immediately conjures up images of a black guy eating fried chicken. So in their thought process, if they had control of the media reporting this story, they'd prefer that it be reported as JUST A BAR. I mean this is pretty obvious stuff. We all know the stereotypes that have been out there for years. So the mere mention of the name of the establishment by anyone other than a Democrat is construed as racism by "the right", "the cons", "the tea party". Take your pick. And these are the same people who would have a field day with that same name had it been a white southerner caught under the same circumstances. The left actually believe they can say things that the right is not allowed to say. I happen to think it's a funny name for a bar regardless of who frequents it or where it's located.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:20 PM
What THEY think is that BECAUSE this guy was nailed outside this UNFORTUNATELY NAMED place it immediately conjures up images of a black guy eating fried chicken. So in their thought process, if they had control of the media reporting this story, they'd prefer that it be reported as JUST A BAR. .

Funny THEY haven't said any of this about the lounge. YOU have, not that you inject race into everything.

Tom
08-30-2011, 02:21 PM

No, hcap did that.

hcap
08-30-2011, 02:21 PM
You have outdone yourself!

By far the most indecipherable post you have ever posted. And THAT ain't easy! :)

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:22 PM

It's impossible to respond to your non sequitur gibberish.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:23 PM

By far the most indecipherable post you have ever posted. And THAT ain't easy! :)

I don't agree with you too much, but I could not agree with you more in this instance.

skate
08-30-2011, 02:28 PM

just like i want things,,,go figure:cool: :lol:

man oh man...iffin i ever took the time to spell things out to "you know who", i'd still be on my First Post and youd still be as lost as ever.
;)

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:32 PM
No, hcap did that.

Hcap connected The Chicken Bone lounge to race? If so, I missed it (I didn't read all the posts in this thread). Which post #?

skate

Do you understand the Stumbling Stupidity of your post.

That's "A" reason, your post, not to respond.:)

GaryG
You da skate! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:36 PM

Nice try, my friend. Most of your posts are pure gibberish, but I appreciate the attempted deflection.

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 02:38 PM

Was this intentional? It doesn't make sense. Read it aloud - see what I mean?

skate
08-30-2011, 03:25 PM
:lol:

Saratoga_Mike
08-30-2011, 03:28 PM
:lol:

That clears up everything. Thanks.

cj's dad
08-31-2011, 08:15 AM
President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID

“has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant”

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1362374

Tom
08-31-2011, 10:10 AM
Is that illegal?
Will Justice enforce the law?
Or will they just throw him a bone. A chicken bone. :lol:

murph8
08-31-2011, 11:04 AM
he has none :bang:

skate
08-31-2011, 01:01 PM

Biden his time is now lurch-legal:cool:

NJ Stinks
08-31-2011, 02:35 PM
The thing is I really like skate. Had it just the other night in fact. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
08-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Is that illegal?
Will Justice enforce the law?
Or will they just throw him a bone. A chicken bone. :lol:

you're killing me......... :lol:

Tom
09-01-2011, 10:52 PM
You knew this was coming, right?
I mean, there is no way you though I would pass up this softball, did you?

This was not Omar's fault.....you know whose fault it was.......

newtothegame
09-10-2011, 05:26 AM
How long does one normally stay in jail for a dui and being illegal???
Apparently, NOT long!

Obama's Uncle Released From Custody

Published September 09, 2011

| Associated Press

BOSTON – A Massachusetts prosecutor says he'll continue to pursue a criminal case against President Barack Obama's uncle even though federal immigration officials have released him from custody.

Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said Friday he'll pursue state charges against Onyango Obama stemming from his Aug. 24 arrest on a drunken-driving charge.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/09/obamas-uncle-released-from-custody/#ixzz1XXXuWkXh

cj's dad
09-10-2011, 09:17 AM
How in the hell do you release someone from custody who is here illegally?

Hey BO, your relatives are here in violation of Federal law. What say you ?

Tom
09-10-2011, 03:34 PM
His release was part of Obama's Save My Job Bill.

Greyfox
09-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Obama mentioned his Uncle Omar in one of his books.
He must have known that Uncle Omar was in the U.S. illegally.
That begs the question.
Before he became Prez and while he was a lawyer, why didn't he do something to get Omar's citizenship straightened out?
Omar's release begs the question that cj's dad asked:
"How in the hell do you release someone from custody who is here illegally?"
Also, "are the Obamas above the law?"

boxcar
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM
That begs the question.
Before he became Prez and while he was a lawyer, why didn't he do something to get Omar's citizenship straightened out?

Obama is the law. Good thing for Omar that he has that connection.

Boxcar

Tom
09-10-2011, 05:52 PM
That begs the question.

If he took his oath of office knowing this, is this a high crime or a misdemeanor?