PDA

View Full Version : Bush interview on 9/11

Tom
08-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Premiers tonight, 10pm on National Geographic channel.
Several new shows on 9/11 will be aired this week, apparently at 10pm each night, with updated information about the terror attack and its animals.

The Bush interview should be interesting.

Mike at A+
08-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Fodder for MSNBC and the late night shows. I'm sure someone will cross the line.

Tom
08-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Small minds and pinheads like the PMSNBC crew will attack anything American. I'm fining the interview very compelling.
Of the stuff Bush got wrong, 9/11 wasn't one of them.

Marshall Bennett
08-29-2011, 06:38 AM
9/11, Katrina, Iraq, there's a list. Never was a president more misjudged. Mostly in a quest to insure a democrat became the next president. What a horrible mistake.
I'd take a hundred years of Bush to what we've been subjected to since he left.

TJDave
08-29-2011, 10:55 AM
9/11, Katrina, Iraq, there's a list. Never was a president more misjudged. Mostly in a quest to insure a democrat became the next president. What a horrible mistake.
I'd take a hundred years of Bush to what we've been subjected to since he left.

While I agree that Obama was a mistake it certainly wasn't because the voters "misjudged" Bush's intent. The republican defeat of '08 came in response to the irresponsible behavior that was the Bush presidency. His administration was a train wreck. Obama's failing was/is in not having the skills necessary to clean up the mess.

Marshall Bennett
08-29-2011, 12:12 PM
While I agree that Obama was a mistake it certainly wasn't because the voters "misjudged" Bush's intent. The republican defeat of '08 came in response to the irresponsible behavior that was the Bush presidency. His administration was a train wreck. Obama's failing was/is in not having the skills necessary to clean up the mess.
Well, I don't think Bush caused the mess.....so there!!
What we're experiencing now is the train wreck.

Robert Goren
08-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Well, I don't think Bush caused the mess.....so there!!
What we're experiencing now is the train wreck.Where were you in late 2008 before Obama took over? How can you call the fourth quarter of 2008 with a drop of 6% in GNP anything other than a train wreck? You would not have to take off your shoes to count the number of quarters that have had that kind of drop since the end of WWII.

Greyfox
08-29-2011, 12:33 PM
I thought Bush's reign was a disaster, but having seen Obama in action, I didn't realize how bad a disaster could be. The two worst Presidents in the last 70 years, back to back.

LottaKash
08-29-2011, 12:46 PM
I thought Bush's reign was a disaster, but having seen Obama in action, I didn't realize how bad a disaster could be. The two worst Presidents in the last 70 years, back to back.

Imo, it is a "continuation" bet, a parlay by the Oligarch, hellbent on the destruction of "our" America, that once was great and honorable and "God fearing and Loving"....And is now, well on the road to 3rd-Worldism...

best,

Marshall Bennett
08-29-2011, 05:01 PM
I thought Bush's reign was a disaster
I suppose a reign would include his entire presidency. He was re-elected after 4 of those years so apparently most felt it wasn't a disaster. In fact it wasn't until after 6 of those years that the wheels really fell off as far as the economy goes.
Anyway as I stated before....it wasn't Bushes fault, so there!!

ArlJim78
08-29-2011, 05:07 PM
I suppose a reign would include his entire presidency. He was re-elected after 4 of those years so apparently most felt it wasn't a disaster. In fact it wasn't until after 6 of those years that the wheels really fell off as far as the economy goes.
Anyway as I stated before....it wasn't Bushes fault, so there!!
yeah it was right when Pelosi took over that things went awry.

Tom
08-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Tonight it's about Giuliani.
Great show.

What stood out the most was an offhand comment he made: "I realized you don't have to tell New Yorkers how to behave in an emergency."

Compare that the fool of mayor NYC has now......sad.