PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how it compares...Michelle versus the rest

JustRalph
08-25-2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029615/Michelle-Obama-accused-spending-10m-public-money-vacations.html

Expensive massages, top shelf vodka and five-star hotels: First Lady accused of spending $10m in public money on her vacations

I wonder how it compares to other first lady types

cj's dad
08-25-2011, 10:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029615/Michelle-Obama-accused-spending-10m-public-money-vacations.html

Expensive massages, top shelf vodka and five-star hotels: First Lady accused of spending $10m in public money on her vacations

I wonder how it compares to other first lady types

She is a low life- what should we have expected.

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Laura Bush is a bitch and a whore.

bigmack
08-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Laura Bush is a bitch and a whore.
You edited that?

You sure taught CJ'sD a valuable lesson. Nice goin'. :sleeping:

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 11:00 PM
And don't even get me started on Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter, and Betty Ford.. dirty street skanks all. Make my skin crawl.

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I edited it from was to is, since she's still all of those things. Such a terrible, low-class person she is.

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Maybe someday the reactionaries on this board can start a topic that's not just a regurgitation from one of their preferred rags, or from on-high via Mt Rushmore.

Maybe. Someday.

chickenhead
08-25-2011, 11:07 PM
You edited that?

had the same thought -- "jesus man, what did you start with to end up with that as the final cut?"

FD, I feel a little let down by your answer.

ArlJim78
08-25-2011, 11:12 PM
it's sickening how these two carry on with the lavish lifestyle. they took separate jets to the vineyard, only arriving like an hour apart. so what if its a extra half million, King Barack and Queen Michelle will not be outdone by those low rent royals in Europe. now I see barack has upgraded billionaires, he had Soros last time now he's got Buffett eating out of his hand doing fundraisers and following the script.

let them eat cake, indeed.

funny too that he's always talking about sacrifices that must be made. really?

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Hey, I just feel if others are going to call the First Lady "bitch" and "scum" and low-class", I can do likewise with her predecessors.

PA has stated that it's cool if folks wanna hate on Michelle, cuz he doesn't think her pimp-daddy Barack reads this board.. :ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
08-25-2011, 11:20 PM
I remember Nancy Reagan catching hell for splurging on some new fancy china for the White House. Moochelle and her 40 friends probably blow through more than that amount of coin in one evening at one of her posh resorts with $2,000 per night suites.

FantasticDan
08-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Where is all that "40 friends" crap from? Last summer's trip to Spain?

http://mediamatters.org/research/201008090041

Oh, so it's not true? Wow, I can't believe it.. :rolleyes:

ArlJim78
08-25-2011, 11:31 PM
in these tough times we should applaud the first lady for having the courage to limit her vacations this year to 42 days and $10 million dollars. after all everyone has to tighten their belts.

Tom
08-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Obama tells us all about having to share the sacrifice.
Maybe he doesn't talk to his wife.
Feel better now Dan? :rolleyes:

You can call anyone a bitch if they earn it.
I think this does.

newtothegame
08-25-2011, 11:39 PM
in these tough times we should applaud the first lady for having the courage to limit her vacations this year to 42 days and $10 million dollars. after all everyone has to tighten their belts.

Ok so we are about 240 days into the year ( 8 months x 30 days) and she has taken 42 days vacation...gee 1 in 6.....nice!!!
:bang: And 10 million in cost too boot.....SWEET!!
I so have the wrong job!! :lol:

mostpost
08-25-2011, 11:41 PM
This is nothing but a regurgitation of stuff that has been posted before and proven to be wildly exaggerated or totally false. This time they added the phrase "White House sources" to persuade the willfully ignorant that the reports are true. They don't give us names because they have no names.

ArlJim78
08-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Solve the Puzzle (http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/08/photo-puzzle-o-day.html)

mostpost
08-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Ok so we are about 240 days into the year ( 8 months x 30 days) and she has taken 42 days vacation...gee 1 in 6.....nice!!!
Put another way 17%. Compared to Bush who was on vacation 42% of the time between his inauguration and 9/22. And Michelle is not President.
:bang: And 10 million in cost too boot.....SWEET!!
I seriously doubt the accuracy of that statement.
I so have the wrong job!! :lol:
Maybe the post office is hiring. :rolleyes:

newtothegame
08-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Nothing personal Mosty......but I would rather run my azz through hell with gasoline soaked underwear on versus EVER working for a union again. I find it extremely difficult to work as part of the problem. I would much rather be part of the solution. I believe that the time for unions has come and passed...you know this about how I feel.
Now you can say what you want and defend them all you like...but you can NOT deny the losses that are adding up by the USPS.
GM
Now state budgets...
ETC ETC ...
Now of course you will always say that is not the unions fault.....
All I can say is if you're not willing to be part of the solution, then you must be part of the problem! Unions in my opinion push companies right to the brink in an attempt to get every last dollar available. In some cases, they push to far and company closes. but...thats a bit off topic.....

Back to topic.....

bigmack
08-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Refreshing to know mildly entertaining humor is in ya.

Let's call that 1 funny post from ya thusfar. Yippie Ki Yay. Run with it. :ThmbUp:

HUSKER55
08-26-2011, 05:28 AM
perhaps he will give him a reference:D

cj's dad
08-26-2011, 08:43 AM
This is nothing but a regurgitation of stuff that has been posted before and proven to be wildly exaggerated or totally false. This time they added the phrase "White House sources" to persuade the willfully ignorant that the reports are true. They don't give us names because they have no names.

Is this why you don't show your face in Saratoga ? You don't want to mingle with the willfully ignorant ? Always with the name calling. No class !

Spiderman
08-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Is this why you don't show your face in Saratoga ? You don't want to mingle with the willfully ignorant ? Always with the name calling. No class !

Miss your, Met a guy in a bar . . ., stories. They have as much relevance as the dirt rag posts by JR

cj's dad
08-26-2011, 09:26 AM
You contribute so mush :lol:Miss your, Met a guy in a bar . . ., stories. They have as much relevance as the dirt rag posts by JR

Spiderman
08-26-2011, 09:43 AM
You contribute so mush :lol:

Language is beginning to slur. R U under the table at the pub

cj's dad
08-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Too early - that will be later tonight.

Language is beginning to slur. R U under the table at the pub

Spiderman
08-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Too early - that will be later tonight.

Good, need your contribution to the SAR P6 carryover pool

Tom
08-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Not so sure about his contribution......I sat next to him and Al last week and all I saw were collections. :D

BlueShoe
08-26-2011, 11:13 AM
And don't even get me started on Nancy Reagan, Rosalynn Carter, and Betty Ford.. dirty street skanks all. Make my skin crawl.
Okay, we know who you do not like, now tell us who you do like. How far back do we have to go? Eleanor Roosevelt? (ugh). Mary Todd Lincoln? Dolly Madison?

FantasticDan
08-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Okay, we know who you do not like, now tell us who you do like. How far back do we have to go? Eleanor Roosevelt? (ugh). Mary Todd Lincoln? Dolly Madison?Millard Fillmore's wife Abigail is the only one I can abide. She was a good egg.

dartman51
08-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Millard Fillmore's wife Abigail is the only one I can abide. She was a good egg.

You're just saying that 'cause you dated her once. ;)

ElKabong
08-26-2011, 01:54 PM

Nope, they're laying off by the thousands.....

in other news...she'll be a community organizer in 4 yrs, guaranteed. Whip up hate for the rich white folk to the poor folks, make a living skimming off the top from union dues & gubmint funds.

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I don't understand where all this shock and outrage over calling the first lady names disappeared to from January 2001 through January 2009????

So much name calling on here for Bush and his family and administration, yet no feigned shock and outrage to be found from the blu crew...lol