PDA

View Full Version : Timonium

Tampa Russ
08-25-2011, 07:11 AM
Planning on attending opening day tomorrow. It's the only track in MD that I still enjoy, and this could be my last visit, as I'm moving back to Tampa next month. Three years in MD was about three years too many. I'm out.

Track Collector
08-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Planning on attending opening day tomorrow. It's the only track in MD that I still enjoy, and this could be my last visit, as I'm moving back to Tampa next month. Three years in MD was about three years too many. I'm out.

Hello Tampa Russ,

I really like Timonium too, especially since it is within reasonable driving distance and the only (thoroughbred) racing fair left on the East Coast.

Stop by and say hi. I'll be in and out of the enclosed simulcast area ($2 admission) much of the time every live racing day except the two Sundays. Look to the left toward the back wall on the step-up after you enter. I can be found at a table which has a laptop, backpack, and an AC adapter plugged in to one of the near-by outlets.

Do you go to Charles Town in the evening? I usually make it a Timonium/Charles Town doubleheader on the Fridays and Saturdays. Very long and exhausting handicapping days........but usually lots of fun.

Tampa Russ
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll try and stop by to say hello TC. Thanks.

trackrat59
08-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Tampa and Track:

Have fun. I like Timonium too. I'm in the Ellicott City area. I hope you both do well.

Timonium and CT are a great double header. Take a nap the day before. ;)