PDA

View Full Version : Xpressbet and DRFbet - hold both acct's

Qstick333
08-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I know these two are somewhat related (although I don't know the particulars. I have been a long and loyal Xpressbet user and haven't had any issues. I have been transitioning a large portion of my play to pick 4's and utilize the DRF ticket builder since it follows what I am trying to do and only requires slight modification for me once it builds the tickets. I do change the tickets a bit, but not much. It would be far easier to make the changes and allow DRFbet to make the wager then to punch in each ticket manually.

Any ideas - is it allowed to have an account at both?

pondman
08-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Any ideas - is it allowed to have an account at both?

As long as you are legally allowed to have a drf account, you can do whatever you want. I've never had a problem with xpressbet and they reimburse for brisnet purchases.

Does drfbet give out free daily racing forms?

KingChas
08-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Does drfbet give out free daily racing forms?

I have been getting the formulator pp's free.
Stipulations involved,$$$ bet per month= free pp's.
Check out Q & A page on DRF Bets.
Money wired into acccount in seconds and winnings wired into account in 1 day after certification.Which does not take long.

I would imagine all you have to do is set up an account with DRF Bets and certify yourself to bet through the DRF Bets,I have multiple accounts some with OTB's also.

KingChas
08-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Here is your answer;

I already have an XpressBet account. Can I still sign up for DRF Bets?
Yes - if you call Customer Service at 1-877-408-1999, you can transfer your XpressBet account to a DRF Bets account and wager through DRF.com. However, current XpressBets accounts are not eligible for the $100 sign up bonus.

netbet
01-13-2012, 11:54 AM
I am looking to change back from DRF to xpressbet. Will be contacting customer service today.

PhantomOnTour
01-13-2012, 12:10 PM
I am looking to change back from DRF to xpressbet. Will be contacting customer service today.
Why?

netbet
01-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Too many track restrictions in the state of PA. I know it is not their fault but there are few restrictions with xpressbet. Which makes no sense.

Why?

bobbyt62
01-15-2012, 02:14 PM
netbet, you must have registered in another state or something that makes xpressbet computers think you're not in pa. i'm in pa also, and xpressbet has plenty of pa. based restrictions. things like gimmick bet size minumums (internet, not otb) and if a track schedules even one QH race, the entire card must not be shown in pa . i've thought about finding someone in ohio to register a new account for me, but when i talked to xpressbet, i found out they actually do report from equifax to verify that you're you and that you live where you say you live. and the worst thing is that i don't see it ending---there are a lot of political problems everywhere, and me not being able to bet indiana downs on the days they have a QH race is not a problem many share or care about.

netbet
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I do not bet QH's through xpressbet. I have been a member of Call-a-bet since they day opened (1983, I believe). With drf bets I couldn't bet Oaklawn and a few other tracks....I can bet these tracks through xpressbet and twinspires.

Also, you may want to look into betptc or trackinfo.com.

Patrick