PDA

View Full Version : Good economic information

so.cal.fan
08-21-2011, 07:06 PM
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/category/watch-listen/overnight-with-charley-jones/

Show is on 12:00 am to 2:00 am Dallas Texas time
Monday morning. 10:00pm (tonight) to 12:00 am PDT.
I will be listening live tonight.
They provide a podcast with no commercials Monday afternoon or Tuesday it's usually up online at above website.

This guy has been right on with the wild economy.
Check him out.

lamboguy
08-21-2011, 07:18 PM
real good show, i heard it before.

gold opened up big this evening and got back to even. probably a good place to take some agressive profits on gold.

so.cal.fan
08-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Mike in E. Texas called the German/France refusal to provide bonds for the countries in trouble. It would ruin the German economy, they simply can't afford to do it.
He also predicts that Bernecke will try to do a QE3, by whatever name they call it. Last time, 3 Fed Gov. did a mutiny, voted against Bernacke.
If they get another vote added, B.B. won't be able to do it.
Interesting stuff and I can't wait to listen to the show tonight.
Better pour yourself a nice glass of wine before you listen.

ElKabong
08-21-2011, 11:52 PM
I've listened to him since he first called in to Charley's show. That was weeks before the 2008 collapse, this guy was carrying on about how the economy WOULD contract, and how the markets COULD collapse altogether. At first Charley treated Mike as a another crackpot but as "Mike" (not his real name) went on, it was clear he'd been there and done that.

When he called back a week or 2 later Charley asked him on air to meet offline....from there they agreed to have the 1rst hr of the show on Sun nite the following week....it's been going on since.

Mike's twang is hard to take. Obama lovers won't like him b/c Mike broke down the stimulus fraud to the core. But if you listened to this guy from day 1, he's been on target on pretty much everything including the Europe "problem"....amazing how this guy covers things weeks in advance of the MSM

Charley's show is great, sure wish he'd podcast the 4hrs each sun-wed nite.