PDA

View Full Version : NY Friday. 55 and Sunny.

Suff
11-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Love this card. Think I'll load up and Clean up. I'm tough to beat on Friday in NYC. Make way for a few Life changers.

r1

6-7

r2

Monster Ballad

R3

Rose Vanozza

r4

Sir Manfred

r5

Gill's Horse.

Suff
11-21-2003, 05:50 AM
I'm going to try and get home by NY's 6th race today. I have a real Hankering to play Connectivity on the 6th. But I need to see a Few races run and get a look at him in the paddock. I'd love to take a swing at him// But this one I'd need to stare down for a few Minutes and see how he's accrying himself. I touted him when he debuted a few weeks back.

Suff
11-21-2003, 04:03 PM
I almost titled thsi thread.. NY Murder.. Because I thought I saw somethings.. but it ate me up and I got murdered. btw... 3 of these 5 are watch horses for me.. if you read me rip horses you may remember I have ripped open 3 of these recently. I gave Sir manfred 3 hours last month. I rarely like this many HUGE priced horses on the same card... I tossed some decent shinkles down the tubes today...and not only that... none of them did nothing much at all... bad day... But Thats ok.. I'll get mine.. I surely will..

If you used any of mine... thats an oops a daisy on my part..My apologies.

As far as I go... I walked from LAKE/LUZZI on WED. That was then..This is now..

I'm betting the 12 in the finale..and using the 9-11 in and around him. 9-11-12 to get the stench of this day ..off my Money.