PDA

View Full Version : PVAL odd hand signal and then wins

Track Phantom
08-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Going into the gate in Del Mar race 7, PVAL looked at the camera by the starting gate and held his hand up as if he was saying "call me" twice. This was after he had an odd exchange with the gate crew worker which looked like he was handed something by him. I have TIVO and rewound it many times. I made a comment to a buddy before the race went off and said..."watch him win now".... and he did....at 12-1.

I'm sure it was absolutely nothing but it was one of the strangest things I've seen. Anyone else think that is strange or just nothing?

Relwob Owner
08-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Going into the gate in Del Mar race 7, PVAL looked at the camera by the starting gate and held his hand up as if he was saying "call me" twice. This was after he had an odd exchange with the gate crew worker which looked like he was handed something by him. I have TIVO and rewound it many times. I made a comment to a buddy before the race went off and said..."watch him win now".... and he did....at 12-1.

I'm sure it was absolutely nothing but it was one of the strangest things I've seen. Anyone else think that is strange or just nothing?

Not sure if he is still sponsored by Cashcall but I believe he used to be and would make the "call me" sign all the time any time he was on camera

bigmack
Let's assume PV was hip on the late run of Shediak. I was hip and I'm happy. :rolleyes:

bob60566

Intresting:confused:

Stillriledup
08-20-2011, 09:53 PM
P Val is so 'into' his sponsor cash call, that in every interview he gives, he mentions "make that cash call". He's always doing that pretend phone to the ear thing....its so his sponsor stays happy.