PDA

View Full Version : Dmr, EmD and a Potentially Key Race

toetoe
08-20-2011, 12:33 AM
At Del Mar on Saturday, I'm thinking the line on race (7) is ridiculous. 15/1 on Maybe Yes is crazy high --- I hope I get that price --- because he's coming off a fine third on 27 July at Santa Rosa against two buzzsaws, Tribesman and Posse Power. The race was some kind of conditioned affair, otherwise the former would not be eligible, and the latter is my pick to win the Longacres Mile Saturday ( :eek: ).

Maybe Yes got an extreme trainer change from Jerry Fanning to Billy Morey in February, and then he went to Terry Knight two starts back. This ridgling is sitting on a lifetime effort, and is rated two toes up. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Single in following race is Summer Soiree. Possible small win saver on Up In Time (I was visually impressed by her win over Mizdirection last time, but we know how those impressive betbacks do, right ? :( ).

Posse Power is another four-year-old claim sitting on a corker. His rail draw stretching to eight furlongs Sunday should be enough to separate him from Noosa Beach in post :11: . ( :1: win) and (:1: // :11: exacta) are all I'll play, I think.

toetoe
08-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Perfect rail trip while close, managed just an underwhelming third. :ThmbDown:

Tic-Tac
08-21-2011, 10:59 PM
you will get them next time just follow me i will pad your bankroll and than you can venture out on your own

PhantomOnTour
08-21-2011, 11:21 PM
you will get them next time just follow me i will pad your bankroll and than you can venture out on your own
So says Tictac to Toetoe