PDA

View Full Version : The LIST

ArlJim78
08-17-2011, 08:29 PM
It's about time we had a place to compile a list of all the scapegoats that Obama has named. Either blaming them for why things are the way they are, or calling them out for some activity that he the president disapproves of. I started a list on another thread, but I know that every day another one will pop up, so when they do lets keep track.

Okay the big easy ones that come to mind, this probably is just scratching the surface;

- George Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- greedy corporations, Wall street
- millionaires, billionaires, and corporate jet owners
- bitter clingers
- the Japan earthquake
- the Euro debt crisis
- Republicans sipping slurpees
- the tea party
- Fox News
- ATM machines

Mike at A+
08-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Hedge fund managers.

ArlJim78
08-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Standard & Poors has now made the list. They're now the subject of a justice department investigation, and of course we're told it's completely unrelated to the downgrade, and not retaliatory whatsoever.:rolleyes:
US Turns The Tables on Standard & Poor's (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-business/article-23979157-standard-and-poors-confident-of-maintaining-stable-outlook-on-frances-aaa.do)

Arizona and Alabama have to be on the list, as they are being sued by the regime for daring to think that it is their perogative to be able to try to control the swarm of illegal entrants into their states.

Boeing is on the list for daring to open a new factory in a location that wasn't agreeable to the NLRB and big labor, so of course they are being sued.

Let's Roll
08-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I remember hearing " this big, messy, tough democracy " was an obstacle, along with the Constitution. The Arab Spring has caused problems too, something he endorsed.

boxcar
08-18-2011, 01:38 PM
It's about time we had a place to compile a list of all the scapegoats that Obama has named. Either blaming them for why things are the way they are, or calling them out for some activity that he the president disapproves of. I started a list on another thread, but I know that every day another one will pop up, so when they do lets keep track.

Okay the big easy ones that come to mind, this probably is just scratching the surface;

- bitter clingers
- the Japan earthquake
- the Euro debt crisis
- the tea party
- Fox News
- ATM machines

- The BP "disaster" in the Gulf.
- Conservative Talk Show Hosts (especially Limbaugh)
- All People who share Limbaugh's sentiment's for BO's policies to fail

Boxcar

mostpost
08-18-2011, 02:20 PM

Cut taxes at a time we were on the way to greatly reducing or even eliminating the National Debt.
Ignored warnings of an immanent attack on the US, thereby making it more likely to occur.
Failed to push strongly for regulation of mortgage derivatives

More concerned with executive compensation than the good of the company.
More concerned with stock price than with safety or employee rights
Takers not givers.
Engaged in class warfare against the middle and lower classes.
- bitter clingers
What are bitter clingers? Is this the same as anchors? In that case this is on the wrong list. Please move to list of who righties blame for everything.

- the Japan earthquake
Definitely hurt Japan's economy and ours by extension.
- the Euro debt crisis
How can you think that this does not affect the US economy? Countries close to bankruptcy, banks unable or unwilling to loan money.

This one is unfair of the President. It's all Republicans, not just the ones sipping slurpees.
- the tea party
Ill informed Know Nothings. Gullible. Easily led. Uncomfortable with those who are not like them. (according to a study conducted by Notre Dame University)
Unable to compromise. Willing to destroy the country in order to acheive their agenda.
- Fox News
Faux News, you mean
- ATM machines
Given only as an example of how technology is stealing jobs from people, but also an example of how you guys take the smallest, most insignificant statement and blow it up into a world shattering cataclysm.

Above, in bold, are the Reasons why Obama is blaming those people or events.

bigmack
08-18-2011, 02:31 PM
It's official; mostie is a certifiable nut.

"The rich engage in class warfare." :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
08-18-2011, 02:56 PM
Global warming. The adminstration believes that if we just "Go Green" many of our problems will be solved, including job creation.:liar:

mostpost
08-18-2011, 04:17 PM

"The rich engage in class warfare." :lol: :lol:

Yes, and here is their battle plan.
1. Destroy the unions so that workers can't negotiate for fair wages.
2. Make sure the wealthy play less (a lot less) than their share of taxes.
3. Kill Social Security so they don't have to contribute to it and so people have to work longer for less.
4. Kill Medicare.
5. Destroy the Public School System so that only people with money can get an education.

boxcar
08-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Yes, and here is their battle plan.
1. Destroy the unions so that workers can't negotiate for fair wages.
2. Make sure the wealthy play less (a lot less) than their share of taxes.
3. Kill Social Security so they don't have to contribute to it and so people have to work longer for less.
4. Kill Medicare.
5. Destroy the Public School System so that only people with money can get an education.

Look on the bright side: "Kill the Government" isn't on their hit list. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
08-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Okay thanks for the help, time to recap and update the LIST.

List of known obstacles, enemies, and scapegoats of the regime;

- bitter clingers
- the Japan earthquake
- the Euro debt crisis
- the tea party
- Fox News
- ATM machines
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Standard & Poors
- Arizona
- Alabama
- Boeing
- messy democracy
- the pesky constitution
- the "Arab spring"
- the BP disaster
- conservative hosts like Limbaugh
- birthers
- global warming deniers
- the Cambridge police department for acting stupidly

to be continued I'm sure.

ArlJim78
08-18-2011, 04:46 PM
the greedy GM bondholders.

ArlJim78
08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
greedy doctors who remove tonsils and limbs just for the fees.

NJ Stinks
08-18-2011, 04:55 PM

Even in England Mostpost is a breathe of fresh air. :ThmbUp:

And Sugar Ron is quickly becoming a must read in Off Topic.

As for you Bigger Mack - even in England - you come off as cranky old Tory who things his s_it don't stink but the peasants do.

Congrats. :jump:

DJofSD
08-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Makes you wonder what line he used when he broke up with old girlfriends. Certainly wasn't the old saw "it's not you, it's me".

newtothegame
08-18-2011, 05:18 PM

As for you Bigger Mack - even in England - you come off as cranky old Tory who things his s_it don't stink but the peasants do.

Congrats. :jump:
So you're suggesting Mosty move to England??? Hmmmm....do I have a second for the motion??? lol

newtothegame
08-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Let's not forget the not so tangibles Jim....
"Bad luck" was to blame as well........:lol:

hcap
08-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Congrats. :jump:I believe the correct usage is Burger Boy

BTW, Mack are you a cranky old Tory? You do use "balderdash" often. I was thinking maybe a cranky old right wing Snidely Whiplash?

johnhannibalsmith
08-18-2011, 05:41 PM
...And Sugar Ron is quickly becoming a must read in Off Topic.

:D

Yes, how can you stand the misery of a day gone by without one of Shuga Shuga's insightful posts lampooning the birth name of some conservative.

Can't miss this one either:

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/2009-8-5-Spy_vs_Spy_9432.jpg

PaceAdvantage
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I remember hearing " this big, messy, tough democracy " was an obstacle, along with the Constitution. The Arab Spring has caused problems too, something he endorsed.Isn't that kind of like when Bush said it would be easier if this (the US) were a dictatorship, and he was the dictator?

Boy, they never let him forget about that one...I wonder if "they" will do the same in this case... :lol: :lol: :bang: :bang:

PaceAdvantage
08-18-2011, 08:27 PM
And Sugar Ron is quickly becoming a must read in Off Topic.I don't see how. He was harping on Gov. Perry's college transcript not too long ago, but when I asked why I can't see Obama's or why he wouldn't want to see Obama's, he had nothing for me...

Kind of lame, don't you think?

DJofSD
08-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Every one knows when you first consume sugar you experience a high but after a while it wears off and you fall asleep.

ArlJim78
08-18-2011, 09:00 PM
oh another big challenge has reared its ugly head, online travel reservation services.

darn it! more bad look for Obama. this guy just can't catch a break. One of the challenges in terms of rebuilding our economy is – businesses have gotten so efficient, that, uh, when was the last time somebody went to a bank teller? Instead of using an ATM. Or, used a travel agent instead of going online. A lot of jobs out that that used to require people now have become automated

RaceBookJoe
08-18-2011, 09:35 PM
I don't see how. He was harping on Gov. Perry's college transcript not too long ago, but when I asked why I can't see Obama's or why he wouldn't want to see Obama's, he had nothing for me...

Kind of lame, don't you think?

Dont forget that he was polishing obama's belt buckle everytime the market shot up and how much money he was making....not a peep recently. rbj

mostpost
08-18-2011, 11:31 PM
So you're suggesting Mosty move to England??? Hmmmm....do I have a second for the motion??? lol

I can't move to England. I don't speak the language. Last night I tried to watch that new BBC America show, "The Hour." I had to turn on closed captioning to know what they were saying. :confused:

lamboguy
08-19-2011, 05:48 AM
by the time of the election, at the top of the list will be the price of gold i suspect. the problem with that is everything else on this list is just an opinion when it all boils down to it, gold is all about life and quite real and the worst thing about it, is that in the last 5000 years it has never lied.

Tom
08-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Global warming. The adminstration believes that if we just "Go Green" many of our problems will be solved, including job creation.:liar:

Created a lot of jobs for Mexico and Cine - after getting billions in government hand outs ( hey libs, whatever happened to your favorite phrase Corporate Welfare?) the solar panel industries has moved everything off shore.

They took the money and ran. Saw the pigeon Obama coming a mile away! :lol:

newtothegame
08-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Obama Blames His Low Approval Ratings on Unhappiness With Washington

Posted on August 21, 2011 at 10:32am
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-blames-his-low-approval-ratings-on-unhappiness-with-washington/

ArlJim78
08-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Updated:

- bitter clingers
- the Japan earthquake
- the Euro debt crisis
- the tea party
- Fox News
- ATM machines
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Standard & Poors
- Arizona
- Alabama
- Boeing
- messy democracy
- the pesky constitution
- the "Arab spring"
- the BP disaster
- birthers
- global warming deniers
- Congress
- travel reservations made online
- bad luck
- greedy limb removing doctors
- greedy GM bondholders

boxcar
08-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Updated:

- bitter clingers
- the Japan earthquake
- the Euro debt crisis
- the tea party
- Fox News
- ATM machines
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Standard & Poors
- Arizona
- Alabama
- Boeing
- messy democracy
- the pesky constitution
- the "Arab spring"
- the BP disaster
- birthers
- global warming deniers
- Congress
- travel reservations made online
- bad luck
- greedy limb removing doctors
- greedy GM bondholders

Don't you know that a narcissist can do no wrong? This is an inherent trait of this mental disorder.

The beauty of being a narcissist is that even when disaster stares you in the face, you feel neither doubt nor remorse. In a study, researchers asked a pair of participants to undertake a task that was rigged to fail. Most people tend to protect their partner, sharing either the credit or the blame. "But the narcissists would say, 'It's totally the other person's fault.' They're completely willing to step on someone," says narcissism researcher Keith Campbell, associate professor of social psychology at the University of Georgia.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200512/field-guide-narcissism

Tell me this description doesn't fit BO to a tee!

Boxcar

DJofSD
08-22-2011, 01:59 PM
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/narcissism-epidemic-jean-m-twenge/1100260539?ean=9781416575993&itm=10&usri=epidemic

ArlJim78
12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
the internet has been added to Obama's blame List today.
__________________________________________________ _____
"Layoffs too often became permanent, not part of the business cycle. And these changes didn't just affect blue collar workers. If you were a bank teller or a phone operator or a travel agent, you saw many in your profession replaced by ATMs and the internet," President Obama said at a campaign event in Kansas .

Robert Goren
12-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Makes you wonder what line he used when he broke up with old girlfriends. Certainly wasn't the old saw "it's not you, it's me".So how many girl's hearts did you break by "saying it's not you, it's me" I can safely say I never used that line, but it was used on me a couple of time or least words to that effect.

woodtoo
12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
"The rules" can be added to the list.Today he said the rules aren't the same for everyone.

Tom
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
This guy would be a hit on the comedy club circuit.
Never has there been more a fool in the White house than this clueless moron.
It's like he is playing Clue - is was Colonel Mustard, it was the maid....blame blame blame.

Just once I would like to see this coward stand up and show leadership.
But he has none.