PDA

View Full Version : Go Union!! And Shoot the SCABS!

JustRalph
08-17-2011, 12:23 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/17/non-union-business-owner-shot-in-michigan/

Tom
08-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Can you hear them now?

boxcar
08-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Can you hear them now?

Yeah, I can. Poor King was shot by a disgruntled Tea Party Person. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

The Judge
08-17-2011, 12:40 PM
the guy is constantly harassed and threaten by labor unions . He sees someone vandelizing his car and he goes outside to "investigate" unarmed?
A trusting sole I would say. Especially after a rock in thrown through his window with the word "kill" written on it, the stalking etc. etc.

Guess he is a left wing liberal just trying to make a buck.

With all this going on anything caught on tape any arrests? I would have cameras everywhere.

boxcar
08-17-2011, 12:51 PM
the guy is constantly harassed and threaten by labor unions . He sees someone vandelizing his car and he goes outside to "investigate" unarmed?
A trusting sole I would say. Especially after a rock in thrown through his window with the word "kill" written on it, the stalking etc. etc.

With all this going on anything caught on tape any arrests? I would have cameras everywhere.

And then what? The guy goes OUTSIDE his house (to the street?) armed and shoots the armed SCAB perp in self-defense and then the crime victim is carted off to jail and charged for carrying a weapon in public and for assault with a deadly weapon (assuming he didn't kill the perp). He might get out of prison in ten years? But if he killed the guy, he'd probably get life? This is your answer?

And tell me this: When did you become such an advocate of armed self-defense or even armed for protection of property?

Boxcar

Tom
08-17-2011, 12:53 PM
So the VICTIM is at fault here.

Oh, THAT Judge.

The Judge
08-17-2011, 02:34 PM
"CALL THE POLICE" and stay inside.

I am sure that along with looking for Socco and Venzetti the police are also checking former and current employees and well as angry husbands in the area.

Tom
08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Former employees?????
You condone PROFILING American workers when we won't profile muslims on airplanes??????

Yikes!

bigmack
08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Judge can't quite figure out why 'SCAB' was on the Hummer.

The Judge
08-17-2011, 03:03 PM
"NON-UNION business owner shot in Michigan"
Share238 posted at 11:25 am on August 17, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

I am profiling American Workers ? You posted it and you wouldn't have posted it if it didn't say the man was NON-UNION

By the way last time I checked "SCAB" was a strike breaker, doesn't seem to apply here.

I guess the person that did this is unaware of the "truth in vandelizing law" that requires you to leave correct information. If he were made aware of it I am sure he would have left his correct NAME and Phone NUMBER.

I can see you guys aren't serious on this, at least I HOPE you aren't serious, so I'll just let you get back to chatting amongst yourselves.

bigmack
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM
I can see you guys aren't serious on this, at least I HOPE you aren't serious, so I'll just let you get back to chatting amongst yourselves.
What the hell are you yappin' about?

You see no problem with this situation?

newtothegame
08-17-2011, 05:06 PM

Hey judge....when is something ever the fault of libs?
I mean two and a half years later, it's still Bush's fault.....
Guy killed by an OBVIOUS UNION SUPPORTER...and somehow, it's his fault?? WTF are you smoking???
Next thing you will tell us is because the criminal is or will be going behind bars, somehow as a society we OWE him his fair share!

ArlJim78
08-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey judge....when is something ever the fault of libs?
I mean two and a half years later, it's still Bush's fault.....
Guy killed by an OBVIOUS UNION SUPPORTER...and somehow, it's his fault?? WTF are you smoking???
Next thing you will tell us is because the criminal is or will be going behind bars, somehow as a society we OWE him his fair share!
to be fair Obama is now branching out now beyond Bush and assigning blame everywhere but on himself and his party.

In addition to Bush its;

the crisis in Europe
the earthquake in Japan
congress
the tea party
the heat
and last but not least, bad luck

HUSKER55
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
IS THIS JUDGE A REAL JUDGE?

newtothegame
08-17-2011, 06:02 PM
to be fair Obama is now branching out now beyond Bush and assigning blame everywhere but on himself and his party.

In addition to Bush its;

the crisis in Europe
the earthquake in Japan
congress
the tea party
the heat
and last but not least, bad luck
LOL good point Jim...this administration is placing blame everywere but where it's needed. To bad some didnt learn the life lessons I know my parents taught me...which was to always look at MYSELF first!

mostpost
08-17-2011, 06:55 PM
This one don't smell right.
1. This guy King has ten employees. IBEW local 8 has 2,000 members. Why would they care about adding one half of one percent to their membership? Why would they care enough to vandalize his car, much less shoot at him.

2. If someone else, like a disgruntled fired employee, wanted to vandalize Kings car, what better way to cast suspicion elsewhere than to write "Scab" on the car. John King would certainly be inclined to blame the union for any problems he had.

3. Although it is hard to tell which right wing blog initiated this report (They are all ridiculously incestuous), it appears that one of the first was laborunionreport.com. This is an Andrew Breitbart property and we all know how honest he is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We will most likely find out a) this was a disgruntled employee; b) the whole thing never happened; c)something happened but it was nothing like what was originally reported. Of course if any of these occur, we will nothing about it from any of the righty sites.

The Judge
08-17-2011, 07:51 PM
When you say " Guy killed by an OBVIOUS UNION SUPPORTER...and somehow, it's his fault?? " I can only take it you have no idea what was in the article or video.

I can see you didn't let that stop you from commenting. The guy was shot in the arm not killed.

The "guy" could have been shot by anybody that's why the police are investigating. Right now no one knows who shot this man or why.

Bush ,Obama ? In This Thread WOW!

PaceAdvantage
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Bush ,Obama ? In This Thread WOW!Really? You feign surprise? You've been around long enough to know better...

bigmack
08-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Don't tell Judge or mosteye the guy was interviewed. It's one of many altercations he has had with union members.

Get a load of postmosty with his extrapolation of 10 employees to 2000 union members and figuring it's preposterous (by numbers) that union members would be targeting this guy. :lol: That's the level of thought with this dimwit.

mostpost
08-17-2011, 08:13 PM
When you say " Guy killed by an OBVIOUS UNION SUPPORTER...and somehow, it's his fault?? " I can only take it you have no idea what was in the article or video.

I can see you didn't let that stop you from commenting. The guy was shot in the arm not killed.

The "guy" could have been shot by anybody that's why the police are investigating. Right now no one knows who shot this man or why.

Instances of people commenting on stories they haven't read are quite common around here. The read the headline. They check the source. If it's a left wing source they disagree. If it's a right wing source they agree. Eliminates the need to think.

bigmack
08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
:lol: mostpo doubting the story.

http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/2011/08/17/redstate-business-owner-shot-being-non-union

mostpost says 10 employees. :confused:

With around 25 employees, John King owns one of the largest non-union electrical contracting businesses in the Toledo, Ohio area.

ElKabong
08-17-2011, 10:21 PM
IS THIS JUDGE A REAL JUDGE?

Is the Bismark a Hewwing?

ElKabong
08-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Not sure why mostposty is doubting union thugs would revert to this crap. It's their heritage. Violence, intimidation,....stupidity. It's in the blood.

newtothegame
08-17-2011, 10:46 PM

you can try to defelect all you want......
But, you can't change the union part...the non union part...or the fact that libs, LIKE YOU, still have yet to out and out condemn this guy. Hell mosty is on here telling us how we will find out the story was fabricated by breitbart lol.
I know it's difficult being a lib......I mean after all, I can see how it's hard to place blame where it lies....(especially in the case of a brother, at this point, UNION guy). Me, I sleep well at night...I could care less lib, non lib, con, non con, union, non union, ...your azz commits a crime....you get called out!

mostpost
08-17-2011, 11:40 PM
:lol: mostpo doubting the story.

http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/2011/08/17/redstate-business-owner-shot-being-non-union

mostpost says 10 employees. :confused:

The ten employees was from a story about a union election at the company. It was from 2006. I'll stipulate 25 is correct. I stand by my opinion.

newtothegame
08-17-2011, 11:45 PM
The ten employees was from a story about a union election at the company. It was from 2006. I'll stipulate 25 is correct. I stand by my opinion.
Opinions are easy to stand by...nice to see you backed off yet another "fact".
So it went from I think you said 8-10 employees to more then double that...ohhh ok. lol:lol:

mostpost
08-18-2011, 12:01 AM
you can try to defelect all you want......
But, you can't change the union part...the non union part...or the fact that libs, LIKE YOU, still have yet to out and out condemn this guy. Hell mosty is on here telling us how we will find out the story was fabricated by breitbart lol.
I know it's difficult being a lib......I mean after all, I can see how it's hard to place blame where it lies....(especially in the case of a brother, at this point, UNION guy). Me, I sleep well at night...I could care less lib, non lib, con, non con, union, non union, ...your azz commits a crime....you get called out!
We don't know who the guy is. You don't know who the guy is. The fact that the word scab was written on the car means nothing. In fact it means less than nothing. If someone had a reason to slash John King's tires, what better way to throw the police off the trail than by writing that word. Especially if it was an employee who King fired.

On the other hand, if it was the union, they would have to be pretty stupid to draw attention to themselves.

Newt, you are a remarkable person. On the basis of a story from a biased source, without seeing any evidence, without looking at a police report, without considering any possible alternatives, you know exactly what happened.

Just like you knew what happened when that Acorn worker told O'keefe and his creepy girlfriend where to bring his underage prostitutes across the border.
Except we found out that the ACORN worker called his cousin who was a police officer in Mexico and informed the Mexican police about the operation.

Just like you knew that the black lady from the Ag, Dept. made racist remarks at a speech. Only we found out that the speech had been edited and the white couple she had been working with said they were pleased with her help.

Do I need to go on.

Let me ask you a question. If the Conservative way is the way the truth and the light, why do they have to make things up,; why do they have to lie; why must they destroy anyone who disagrees with them?

Tom
08-18-2011, 12:22 AM
My last post for a couple days at Toga- don't hurt yourself reaching so far like that, mostie.

Tom
08-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Ta ta.