PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Hannity

turfbar
08-16-2011, 09:59 PM
OMG OMG OMG I can't take it anymore does Shaun Hannity really think he is a NFL quarterback. Throwing that nerf "mini" football around the studio like he is a STUD give me a F........... break Shaun stop it, u r making a complete asshole of your self and FOX news.

Turfbar

elysiantraveller
08-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Hannity succeeded in making an ass of himself WAY before the football....

NJ Stinks
08-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Hannity drops back to pass....He looks right - nobody's open....He looks left....Obama is all alone in the endzone waving his arms!

Any bets on what Shaun did? :rolleyes:

boxcar
08-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Hannity drops back to pass....He looks right - nobody's open....He looks left....Obama is all alone in the endzone waving his arms!

Any bets on what Shaun did? :rolleyes:

Why would he toss the ball to a well established fumbler who has never done anything right?

Boxcar

BlueShoe
08-19-2011, 07:38 AM
What was that silly little routine that Olbermann used to pull at the end of his show? He would throw a piece of wadded up paper at the camera and then would be the sight and sound of breaking glass. The libs all thought that this cheap parlor trick was cute. At least Hannity has something to say, something that KO never did. Only problem is that his replacement, Ed Schultz, is just as big a buffoon as Olbermann was, but that is another topic.

DRIVEWAY
08-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Why would he toss the ball to a well established fumbler who has never done anything right?

Boxcar

If completed for the score and victory, Newspaper headline is:

Hannity to Vannity

or

Bumpler to Fumbler

toetoe
08-20-2011, 12:39 AM
... He would throw a piece of wadded up paper at the camera and then would be the sight and sound of breaking glass ...

Thank you, Ernie Kovacs. That one may be only fifty years old, but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

P.S. I saw Fredricka Whitfield today. (:Sighing. :kiss: )