PDA

View Full Version : CJ is a frigging genius

Irish Boy
08-13-2011, 10:08 PM
I thanked him last year for the easy trifecta in the Secretariat. This year, his figures picked out a 30-1 shot in the Hatoof at Arlington that keyed a $350 for .50 pick 4 despite favorites in the last three legs. Thanks for my best ever day, good sir.

JustRalph
08-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Anybody who picked that horse is an incredible genius in my opine........

Congrats!!

NYPlayer
08-13-2011, 11:17 PM
I thanked him last year for the easy trifecta in the Secretariat. This year, his figures picked out a 30-1 shot in the Hatoof...

I can hardly wait for next year.

Track Phantom
08-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Anyone who picked the 2 to win the 7th at Arlington Park today cannot handicap a lick. That horse won solely on the fact that 6 horses got stopped cold through half of the stretch.

andymays
08-13-2011, 11:30 PM
CJ is a Pro. Say what you want but you better take him seriously.

Carry On with confidence!.

A

duncan04
08-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Anyone who picked the 2 to win the 7th at Arlington Park today cannot handicap a lick. That horse won solely on the fact that 6 horses got stopped cold through half of the stretch.

LOL. What kind of post is that??

dansan
08-13-2011, 11:43 PM
i dont know where you are but from my house I can see a full moon :lol:

Greyfox
08-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey moron- apparently you are not aware that his #s had the #2 as the best last race fig and the best early # as well. Maybe you might want to hook up with him.

You pegged that bird right. :ThmbUp:

cj's dad
08-13-2011, 11:49 PM

Hey moron- apparently you are not aware that his #s had the #2 as the best last race fig and the best early # as well. Maybe you might want to hook up with him.

NTamm1215
08-14-2011, 12:35 AM

Looks like sour grapes from a guy who posted a terrible opinion on the Million in an effort to get people to his website. Buy an ad if you want to increase traffic.

duncan04
08-14-2011, 12:39 AM

Those who can't do, bash!! :ThmbDown:

turninforhome10
08-14-2011, 12:58 AM
MY TIP SHEET PREDICTIONS (USING ):
PGM HORSE ODDS JOCKEY TRAINER OOF
2 SANTINA DOND 15.0 CASTRO C. L. DOROCHENKO G.
8 STARTLING BEAUTY 10.0 ALBARADO R. ARNOLD II G. R.
6 JORDY Y 10.0 ALVARADO J. CATALANO W. M.
9 SEANS SILVERDANCER 15.0 THORNTON T. MERRITT L. L.
4 HAPPY CHOICE 6.0 RAZO JR. E. HEMEL D. K. V.
7 HOLIDAYSATTHEFARM 10.0 GOMEZ G. K. PROCTOR T. F.

You have a very poor idea of how to get customers to your website which if it is anything like your post, is not really needed for this guy who can't handicap a lick. My numbers put the 2 on top based on last race. I did not bet it, because I was working and I am not redboarding. Insulting someones handicapping skills is tactless and infantile. Your website after looking at for a while seems about at that same speed.

Irish Boy
08-14-2011, 07:22 AM
I'd rather be a dope that can't handicap a lick who just paid for his vacation to Saratoga in one race than a genius posting on a message board about how awful the winner was because he didn't have him on his tout sheet.

Patrick333
08-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Anyone who picked the 2 to win the 7th at Arlington Park today cannot handicap a lick. That horse won solely on the fact that 6 horses got stopped cold through half of the stretch.Let me guess - you didn't have the winner.

Pace Cap'n
08-14-2011, 08:30 AM
That was a good pick, but the best prognostication ever has to go to Greyfox, whose post #8 anticipated post #9 verbatim.

Greyfox
08-14-2011, 08:36 AM
That was a good pick, but the best prognostication ever has to go to Greyfox, whose post #8 anticipated post #9 verbatim.

Ahem. Great minds think alike. ;)

foregoforever
08-14-2011, 08:38 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We need to have an investigation of this pre-posting. Does the tote system run this board by any chance?

BetHorses!
08-14-2011, 08:43 AM
CJ's numbers are by far the best around. And CJ is an all around great guy.

the little guy
08-14-2011, 08:51 AM

Not to pile on, but unless this is completely tongue-in-cheek, this may be the single worst post ever.

CJ doesn't need to be defended by anyone, as a handicapper or ( more importantly ) a person, but he's about as fine an example of both as you will ever be lucky enough to know in life. Hell, just his shocking generosity on this website proves that.

It's amazing some of the crap that gets spewed on the internet. But congratulations on rising to the top of the garbage heap with this one.

Track Phantom
08-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Not to pile on, but unless this is completely tongue-in-cheek, this may be the single worst post ever.

CJ doesn't need to be defended by anyone, as a handicapper or ( more importantly ) a person, but he's about as fine an example of both as you will ever be lucky enough to know in life. Hell, just his shocking generosity on this website proves that.

It's amazing some of the crap that gets spewed on the internet. But congratulations on rising to the top of the garbage heap with this one.

It was COMPLETELY tounge in cheek. Wow...struck a nerve here. Was seriously kidding....anytime you have a 30-1 shot on top, you deserve credit and do not have to defend it. My apologies to all as I was not bashing the guy.

maddog42
08-14-2011, 09:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We need to have an investigation of this pre-posting. Does the tote system run this board by any chance?
More than likely the original post was posted, for a few seconds and then edited for typos. I do this all the time. This allowed the reply to seem to come before the post.

Relwob Owner
08-14-2011, 10:17 AM
It was COMPLETELY tounge in cheek. Wow...struck a nerve here. Was seriously kidding....anytime you have a 30-1 shot on top, you deserve credit and do not have to defend it. My apologies to all as I was not bashing the guy.

I just re-read your post.....what was tongue in cheek about it? I really cant see any way that the post wasnt intended in the way most are interpreting it.

the little guy
08-14-2011, 11:16 AM

Thanks. I assumed as much.

Bruddah
08-14-2011, 11:28 AM

The World must be coming to an end! Because, I am giving the Little Guy's post a coveted AMEN BRUDDAH!

KidCapper
08-14-2011, 12:25 PM
What a boost to one's ego it must be. My only goal in life now is to have a post entirely dedicated to whether or not I am a genius. I am not sure what steps I need to take. Is there a form to fill out? :) For now I guess I'll go back to plugging away on the selection board. :) And yes I am just screwing around here. Good luck today handicappers.

KidCapper

PhantomOnTour
08-14-2011, 12:46 PM
What a boost to one's ego it must be. My only goal in life now is to have a post entirely dedicated to whether or not I am a genius. I am not sure what steps I need to take. Is there a form to fill out? :) For now I guess I'll go back to plugging away on the selection board. :) And yes I am just screwing around here. Good luck today handicappers.

KidCapper
You're just a KidCapper though...too young for the genius title :D

cj
08-14-2011, 01:42 PM

KidCapper

While I appreciate the nice words here of many, the only boost me ego needs is cash. May you fill your pockets today with other people's money, not mine.

JustRalph
08-14-2011, 04:23 PM

Since you said 'anyone' apology accepted...... Man what a place......you gotta have some fun Around here sometime........But I only picked him to run second......so I don't feel so bad....... :lol:

I haven't seen the head on, but I thought it was a daring ride that got it done.

JustCoolGene
08-14-2011, 07:35 PM
A friend of mine and myself used some commercial software on the race discussed in this thread. Arlington Park – Race 7 - August 13, 2011. The Hatoof Race.

All Selections are BLACK BOX with no adjustments made using BRIS Multicaps data file. Race scratches were already removed by BRIS, so the file contained only horses that ran in the race.

You can easily see how the "Santina Dond" program rankings gave this horse a really good chance to win at 30-1 using only BRIS data.

Rank 1 ...JCapper OddsLine Version 2005-2006
Rank 1 ...Tom Console FG Program
Rank 1 ...Tom Console Space Program
Rank 1 ...BRIS Last Race Speed Fig
Rank 2 ...BRIS Class Rating
Rank 2 ...MultiCaps (Total Factors)
Rank 2 ...Aplus 8.0
Rank 2 ...SuperStars Oddsline

Hope this provides incite into the race,
Gene

JustRalph
08-15-2011, 09:14 AM
I thought this thread was going to be much more fun........ you guys are a tough crowd. I thought for sure this would be a great opportunity to have some fun with CJ.

It's Saratoga Getaway week. Loosen up guys.........let's have some fun huh?

Btw, CJ, did you make it to the golf tournament ?

Gapfire
08-15-2011, 11:42 AM
A friend of mine and myself used some commercial software on the race discussed in this thread. Arlington Park – Race 7 - August 13, 2011. The Hatoof Race.

All Selections are BLACK BOX with no adjustments made using BRIS Multicaps data file. Race scratches were already removed by BRIS, so the file contained only horses that ran in the race.

You can easily see how the "Santina Dond" program rankings gave this horse a really good chance to win at 30-1 using only BRIS data.

Rank 1 ...JCapper OddsLine Version 2005-2006
Rank 1 ...Tom Console FG Program
Rank 1 ...Tom Console Space Program
Rank 1 ...BRIS Last Race Speed Fig
Rank 2 ...BRIS Class Rating
Rank 2 ...MultiCaps (Total Factors)
Rank 2 ...Aplus 8.0
Rank 2 ...SuperStars Oddsline

Hope this provides incite into the race,
Gene

Our numbers had the exacta in this race. Ranked #2, and #3. Did I bet the race? No. Obviously, not many users of the programs on your list did either.

Knowing when to bet the figures is the answer to the million dollar question.

Niko
08-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Looking at the exacta prices, must not have been as big a surprise as most thought.

dylbert
08-16-2011, 01:13 AM
While I appreciate the nice words here of many, the only boost me ego needs is cash. May you fill your pockets today with other people's money, not mine.CJ, thanks for one of the tools that let's me profit from OPM regularly. Yes, I had Santina Dond as winner and double with Treasure Beach. Made my day, weekend, month...