PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler / TD Auto Finance

highnote
08-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I actually need a blog on which to post this story, but since I don't have one, I'll share it here.

This is a TRUE story. It just happened an hour ago.

November of '07 my wife and I bought a new Chrysler mini van -- it was an '06 model and we got 0% financing and about twice as much money for our trade-in as we thought the car was worth. We knew our old car had some issues. We also knew the auto industry was suffering and that sales were slow -- especially with Christmas right around the corner. It seemed like a good time to buy a car.

We never missed a payment and always paid on time.

(Cue Alfred Hitchcock music and sound effects because you know something very wrong is about to happen.)

Last week my wife started getting calls about 5 times per day from TD Auto Finance. We had never heard of them and figured it was some kind of scam.

They said they had important information about our account and that they needed to speak to me because my name is the only name on the account. My wife said that I'm busy working and she asked what this is in reference to. They said they couldn't say. They could only talk to me.

My wife finally quit picking up the phone when they called because it was always the same line. They could only speak to me. Of course, I was never available because I have a job and I work during the day. DUH!

So finally, I had some free time and I called their number on the caller I.D.

A pre-recorded message said that TD Auto Finance had purchased Chrysler Finance.

Their caller I.D. recognized my number and a recorded voice asked if this was in regards to my account. I told the robot YES.

Their automated system asked me to verify the first 5 letters of my last name. They had the letters correct and I said YES. You have my last name correct.

The automated system also asked me to verify the account number. I said it was correct.

Finally a live woman comes on the line and asks me what this is in regards to. I said, "I don't know. You're the ones who have been calling me 5 times per day."

She asked me how she could help. I said, "I assume there is some problem, but I have no idea what it is. I'm calling you because your company keeps calling me."

She asked for my account information. I said, "Well, you should have it, I just punched it into your telephone system and verified it."

She asked me to verify my phone number. I said, "Your caller I.D. recognized it when I called and I punched it into the dialpad." We went back and forth and finally I capitulated and repeated it to her.

She asked me to verify my address. I told her she should have my address because she knew my account is associated with the telephone number I just gave her and she knew my account name from the telephone number on the caller I.D.

She said she couldn't help me if she didn't have my address.

So I asked why she needed my address.

She said her computer wouldn't display it. I told her that is not my problem. You have all my other info, so it is not my responsibility to give you my address. That's your company's job -- not mine.

Finally, she admitted that they were calling because I missed a payment.

I looked at my checkbook and sure enough I didn't pay in July and August. I never got an invoice from Chrysler and I probably threw the TD Auto Finance invoice away thinking it was junk mail -- if I even received an invoice from TD -- which I suspect I didn't based on them not having my address.

I told her I have paid 56 months in a row, why would I miss now when I only have 4 payments to go and a credit rating as high as she is ever likely to see.

She asked me to verify my address.

I said no. I told her to have her company stop calling me. If they want to get paid they need to send an invoice to my address which they should have on file because Chrysler Finance sent me an invoice every month for 56 straight months. I told her it is not my job to run their billing department.

So I hung up and called back again and asked for a manager. Same thing happened. I told the manager that I understand this is not her fault. But she needs to make a note on my account that I called in. She said she can't make a note on my account because she doesn't have my address.

Unfrickingbelievable. I gave them my account number, my telephone number and my name and they don't have my address?

Screw them. If they want their money they can go to the phone book or to Yahoo People Search and look up my address and send me a bill.

Actually, I hope this ends up in small claims court. I only owe $1200 on the car. It will cost them 5 times that just to send an attorney to small claims. If I lose no big deal. I have always planned on paying for the car anyway.

This should be a lesson to any company who acquires another company. Don't expect your customers to do your job. We pay you -- not the other way around.

I could have been a nice guy and given them the info. But they pissed me off with their constant phone calling. Every day, 5 or 6 times per day. And they can't even pull up my address when I give them my name, phone number and account number. Sheesh.

:faint:

menifee
08-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Frankly, I'm confused by this story. You didn't make the payments you were required to make under a contract. Your credit rating is at risk. You have the money to pay and feel that you are obligated to pay.

However, you have decided not to pay for what reason...?

I'm not judging you, I'm just trying to figure out what the principle is here.

I'm just confused as to how their incompetence excuses you from your legal obligation to pay.

Tom
08-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Proud of ya, John - never give a phone sucker a break! :lol:

highnote
08-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Frankly, I'm confused by this story. You didn't make the payments you were required to make under a contract. Your credit rating is at risk. You have the money to pay and feel that you are obligated to pay.

However, you have decided not to pay for what reason...?

I'm not judging you, I'm just trying to figure out what the principle is here.

I'm just confused as to how their incompetence excuses you from your legal obligation to pay.

Maybe it is a phone scam? I'm pretty sure TD Auto Finance is legit. But if they're legit and they bought Chrysler Finance, don't you think they should have my correct mailing address -- the same one Chrysler was able to get correct 56 months in a row?

Their failure to find my address does not constitute an urgency to pay on my part.

Not worried about my credit rating at all. I have no need for credit. Cash baby. I may never take out another loan.

Speaking of contracts... maybe the contract says they have to bill me every month. If they did not hold up their end of the contract then maybe they are the ones in breach of contract? I haven't read the fine print.

wisconsin
08-11-2011, 04:29 PM
In the car business here. I'm sure that on your finance contract it states that you will pay regardless of conditions. You may not need credit in the future, but you sure do need your car and it will be up for repo pretty fast. Not taking any sides, seems crappy of TD's part, but an obligation never goes away despite a lender change.

ArlJim78
08-11-2011, 04:56 PM
You gave them more info then I would have over the phone. I don't talk to anyone or conduct business over the phone unless I was the one seeking the information and they are returning my call. too many scams going around to simply rattle off all your particulars to someone over the phone just because they are talking a good game. My assumption is that any legitmate business would contact me by mail, more than once if necessary.

Rookies
08-11-2011, 05:13 PM
You gave them more info then I would have over the phone. I don't talk to anyone or conduct business over the phone unless I was the one seeking the information and they are returning my call. too many scams going around to simply rattle off all your particulars to someone over the phone just because they are talking a good game. My assumption is that any legitmate business would contact me by mail, more than once if necessary.

ABSOLUTELY. If I don't know them personally, it's click or see ya later. I NEVER accept unsolicited cold calls from any biz, particularly banks.The better half adds: " And don't ever call here again! "

I ahve an added screen. My phone is not in my name, so I instantly know a telemarketer.

That's a millisecond click!;)

schweitz
08-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I guess you didn't get the letter from Chrysler Financial stating that TD would be handling the loan in the future. One was in my Chrysler monthly bill and then I received another from TD.

MONEY
08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
I guess you didn't get the letter from Chrysler Financial stating that TD would be handling the loan in the future. One was in my Chrysler monthly bill and then I received another from TD.

I make my car payment via the internet on the 21st of each month.

I never got a notice reporting that Chrysler was bought by TD.
When I logged in to Chrysler I was redirected to TD financial.
Having never heard of TD financial, I looked them up to make sure that they were legit & that they bought out Chrysler.

After verifying the information I logged in to TD financial and attempted to make my car payment & their website was not working.

I called their 800 number & got a representative somewhere in China that did not speak English.
That did not work for me, so I waited till the next day and called again. This time the rep. spoke English & I got everything straightened out.

My bills are my responsibility and I make sure that they get paid.

Every month when I finish paying my bills, I cross check with the month before to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

I also balance my check book, so I know where my money is going.

lsbets
08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I also balance my check book, so I know where my money is going.

Can you call the government and teach them how to do that?

cj's dad
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM

If TD did not have his address, how were they going to send him a notice that they had bought out Chrysler's financial arm.

The Judge
08-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I get your point but I'm with Wisconsin on this one. They would love to snatch your van in the dead of night after its almost paid for. Throw on about an extra $400-$1,000 in repo cost; if you don't pay they sell the van.

schweitz
08-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm thinking they had his address. Many companies will ask for phone and address for verification purposes.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm concerned for you because you are likely (in the small print) likely to be liable even if you didn't get their bill. Or at least they will say that they will. If you have a special financing deal, one or more missed payments might end the lower rate. There might even be small print that if you go delingquent, that a standard/penalty rate may apply and even be retroactive to the begining of the loan. I'd hate to see you end up with 3-4 years of extra interest over this, and then having to fight them in court over it. I could be wrong, but I can seriously imagine this happening on special deals, etc. If no one from Chrysler Finance themselves is truly left to explain the situation to you (call their number from your older statements). I can't imagine a crappy data-conversion job that wouldn't include an address, although yes, they might insist on addy verification to ensure you really are you - but why would you call a collection department if you weren't the customer or an attorney. Once you verify they are legit, best to clear things up with them, given your good credit and nearly fully repaid situation. Just for what it's worth from a guy who used to do computer support for a collection department at a bank. Plus I once had a car that was on Chrysler Finanance 20 years ago, and there were some odd things in that contract - we refinanced that car to a bank to be done with that old contract.

highnote
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I get your point but I'm with Wisconsin on this one. They would love to snatch your van in the dead of night after its almost paid for. Throw on about an extra $400-$1,000 in repo cost; if you don't pay they sell the van.

They can have the POS mini van. It's probably depreciated below the value of the final payments. There is no way for them to get the repo cost from me. I'm self employed so they can't attach my wages.

I keep very little money in my accounts. I'm willing to go rogue. No big deal.

The U.S. gov -- I mean taxpayers like you and me -- bailed out Chrysler. And this is the way we get treated?

They should be kissing my ass and every one of their customers asses and be grateful they are still a going concern.

Plus, you can't be sure it isn't a scam. How could they not have my address? The people calling me could be posing as TD. Anything is possible.

Can't wait to get my attorney general involved in this one. The AG of CT loves high profile cases. It's good for their career.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-11-2011, 07:13 PM
You might be surprised how long those minivans hold their resale value. I had one a Dodge Caravan. It was (don't know about now) at least $1,500 at 10 years old! Yours is only 4yo.

menifee
08-11-2011, 07:27 PM
They can have the POS mini van. It's probably depreciated below the value of the final payments. There is no way for them to get the repo cost from me. I'm self employed so they can't attach my wages.

I keep very little money in my accounts. I'm willing to go rogue. No big deal.

The U.S. gov -- I mean taxpayers like you and me -- bailed out Chrysler. And this is the way we get treated?

They should be kissing my ass and every one of their customers asses and be grateful they are still a going concern.

Plus, you can't be sure it isn't a scam. How could they not have my address? The people calling me could be posing as TD. Anything is possible.

Can't wait to get my attorney general involved in this one. The AG of CT loves high profile cases. It's good for their career.

Ahh - this post makes it clear. This is not about poor customer service, misplaced addresses or phone calls. You just don't really want to pay for the car, because the amount owed is more than the car is worth. You also think your judgment proof because you don't really care about your credit, have no wages to garnish and are liquid (meaning cash). So you have made an economic decision not to pay. That's your choice and not for me to judge.

What does bother me is that you don't just state that up front rather than try to justify it with some customer service story or some moral indignation about the Chrysler bailout (should everyone get their Chrysler cars free now)?

highnote
08-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Ahh - this post makes it clear. This is not about poor customer service, misplaced addresses or phone calls.

Actually, it is about poor customer service, misplaced addresses and phone calls.

You just don't really want to pay for the car, because the amount owed is more than the car is worth.

I was being facetious. Sorry you didn't pick up on that or that I wasn't clear enough. I said in my first post I made 56 payments in row and that I wanted to pay it off.

You also think your judgment proof because you don't really care about your credit, have no wages to garnish and are liquid (meaning cash). So you have made an economic decision not to pay. That's your choice and not for me to judge.

Again, I was being somewhat facetious and irreverant. It makes for a better post.

What does bother me is that you don't just state that up front rather than try to justify it with some customer service story or some moral indignation about the Chrysler bailout

I still feel a moral indignation about the Chrysler bailout.

(should everyone get their Chrysler cars free now)?

Ahhhh... now who is the facetious one? :D

Anyone who has read my posts over the years knows that I like to nudge and tease. That doesn't mean I'm not pissed off and indignant. I am. But I also like to make a point. TD bought the company. They screwed up my account and probably many others and now I'm the one that has to suffer because of their screwups. So I say screw them. They need to own up to their mistake. They have not shown any willingness to do so. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

You can not tell me they can not get my address. If they are that inept then how the hell can serve papers on me in a lawsuit?

Oh wait... they can find my address in the phone book or online.

Do you not see the adsurdity of them not being able to find my address?

I may have to send this story to my local newspaper or maybe my local news. It is absurd.

Or maybe this is their plan? Screw me out of the 0% interest payments by claiming I'm the one at fault?

Guess it's time to call my attorney on this one.

highnote
08-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Now that I've calmed down from the anger that TD Auto Finance's ineptitude caused me, I will go online and make two payments.

But the bastards will still not get me to give out my address over the phone. :D

I would call them and tell them to make a note that I made two payments today, but there is no point in doing that because they have no place to put the note since they need my address in order to make a note.

Having my account number, name and telephone number just simply isn't enough information for their system.

How utterly absurd this is.

:faint: :lol:

menifee
08-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Ok - it is very simple - make your remaining payments then have your attorney sue them for all the damages you have suffered because they did not know your address and you received five phone calls.

I'm sure you will make thousands - now I'm being facetious

highnote
08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok - it is very simple - make your remaining payments then have your attorney sue them for all the damages you have suffered because they did not know your address and you received five phone calls.

I'm sure you will make thousands - now I'm being facetious

I like that! Not the suing part -- the facetious part. Now you're talking my language. :ThmbUp: :D

Pell Mell
08-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Virtually every company I do business with including SS asks for my address and most of the time my phone#. I know they have both but since I CALLED THEM they want to verify who I am. There's an awful lot of identity theft going on out there and the company is actually trying to protect your interests.

But, cut off your nose to spite your face if you must. :bang:

highnote
08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
OK. So I went online and made 2 payments. Then I called up the customer service phone number on my June statement -- the same one I called two times earlier today.

The gentleman asked me my account number and said I had a balance of $628.68 due. No one else ever mentioned my balance. He asked how I would like to pay credit card or online check. I never said I wanted to pay, but, whatever.

I told him I just made two payments via my online banking for $623.68 -- $5 less than the total he gave. I assume they were adding in a $5 late fee.

I told him I had not received a statement for two months.

He said he would make a notation on my account that I paid today online and that it would probably arrive in a couple of days. He said the amount I paid was fine. He said he would put in a work order request to find out why my statements were not being sent out.

He was able to make a note on my account and HE NEVER ASKED FOR MY FRIGGIN' ADDRESS! Why couldn't the other two customer service representatives do that?

WTF?

:rolleyes: :D

Oh well. What the hell. It's only money.

My signature line is closer to the truth every day.

highnote
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Virtually every company I do business with including SS asks for my address and most of the time my phone#. I know they have both but since I CALLED THEM they want to verify who I am. There's an awful lot of identity theft going on out there and the company is actually trying to protect your interests.

But, cut off your nose to spite your face if you must. :bang:

That's not really the issue here. I don't mind giving out my phone number and address to companies I regularly do business with and can trust.

I had no idea who the hell TD Auto Finance was and they're calling me out of the blue to get personal information? I figured they were trying to do a scam.

You'd think that if they spent hundreds of millions or billions of dollars to acquire Chrysler Financial that they could at least make somewhat of a strong effort to let their customers know! :ThmbDown:

Oh... and see my previous post. Why was this guy able to deal with my account and make notes without having my address, but the two lady reps were not? (Actually, I shouldn't even point out the gender. That's irrelevant.) So it was bullshit that they couldn't help me with my account because I would not give them my address.

BULLSHIT. Total BULLSHIT! They were either lying or inept. Either way, I was the victim of their incompetence.

elysiantraveller
08-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Maybe it is a phone scam? I'm pretty sure TD Auto Finance is legit. But if they're legit and they bought Chrysler Finance, don't you think they should have my correct mailing address -- the same one Chrysler was able to get correct 56 months in a row?

Their failure to find my address does not constitute an urgency to pay on my part.

Not worried about my credit rating at all. I have no need for credit. Cash baby. I may never take out another loan.

Speaking of contracts... maybe the contract says they have to bill me every month. If they did not hold up their end of the contract then maybe they are the ones in breach of contract? I haven't read the fine print.

They are doing it for identity verification purposes.

They already have all of your info.

elysiantraveller
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
He didn't ask your address because you were reporting a payment. He doesn't give a damn who paid it as long as its paid. When it comes to questions regarding your account they will typically ask for 3 lines out of a 5-Liner credit application.

JustRalph
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Ok, who stole John's Screen name and account ?

Btw, you are going to have to cough up your address for PA to re-activate your account :lol:

highnote
08-11-2011, 08:53 PM
He didn't ask your address because you were reporting a payment. He doesn't give a damn who paid it as long as its paid. When it comes to questions regarding your account they will typically ask for 4 lines out of a 5-Liner credit application.

You're probably right. Still, I didn't know who they hell they were and whether or not they were legit.

Oh well. a couple more payments and I'm done with them.

My wife wants to trade the minivan in for the new 2011 Dodge Durango because the new ones have a third back seat. The old ones didn't. Unfortunately, I will probably look for a different brand SUV with a third back seat because I'll be damned if I will work with this incompetent organization.

Interestingly, the Chrysler dealer we bought the minivan from in Ohio is building a brand new 30,000 sq. ft show room across the road from their old one. Good to see that bailout and stimulus money trickling down now.

highnote
08-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok, who stole John's Screen name and account ?

Btw, you are going to have to cough up your address for PA to re-activate your account :lol:

PaceAdvantage is the Facebook of horseracing -- so it wouldn't surprise me if Mike takes on a Zuckerburg mentality when it comes to privacy. :D

Just kidding, Mike. ;)

---

Actually, Mike -- if it was possible for you to incorporate some Facebook-like functionality, it might make your website better than it already is. ?????

elysiantraveller
08-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Interestingly, the Chrysler dealer we bought the minivan from in Ohio is building a brand new 30,000 sq. ft show room across the road from their old one. Good to see that bailout and stimulus money trickling down now.

I get the concern. If they have an account number though you are typically good to go.

As far as the new showroom I can promise you Chrysler isn't paying for that the owner of the dealership is.

highnote
08-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I get the concern. If they have an account number though you are typically good to go.

As far as the new showroom I can promise you Chrysler isn't paying for that the owner of the dealership is.

It's going to be a beautiful facility. Who knew there was so much money in cars in Appalachia!

Actually, what I think is going on is that there is a big boom in natural gas fracturing going on in my home county -- Columbiana County, Ohio. Maybe the dealer is anticipating some sales of new cars to the new millionaires and all the people who will be employed in that industry?

highnote
08-11-2011, 09:06 PM
He didn't ask your address because you were reporting a payment. He doesn't give a damn who paid it as long as its paid. When it comes to questions regarding your account they will typically ask for 3 lines out of a 5-Liner credit application.

Actually, he did not know I was reporting a payment. He said that I had an outstanding balance and then asked how I wanted to pay -- credit card or phone check.

That's when I said I had already paid.

Why didn't the other people tell me I had an outstanding balance and ask me how I wanted to pay?

All they wanted to know was my address. The man never asked my address.

Their customer service is incongruent. Again, I am the one receiving poor service because of their incongruency. Yet, not once did the first two reps try to resolve the issue or offer a different approach. And one said she was a manager!!!!!!!!

highnote
08-11-2011, 09:12 PM
They are doing it for identity verification purposes.

They already have all of your info.

Then they lied. I said to them that if they have my name, phone number and account number then they must have my address.

They never once said they were trying to identify me. They just said they needed my address.

I told them to send me info in the mail. They said they couldn't. They said they needed my address. They didn't say they needed it to verify me.

They were very vague to me and to my wife. What's the big secret?

Anyway... it's resolved for now. If I don't receive a statement next month then I'll wait until the month after and make the two final payments and be done with them. I'll make .0001% interest on my $311 for an extra month. :lol:

elysiantraveller
08-11-2011, 09:37 PM
I don't know maybe just bad customer service. I have a fun battle over the phone with Sirius/XM the other day.

highnote
08-11-2011, 10:29 PM
I don't know maybe just bad customer service. I have a fun battle over the phone with Sirius/XM the other day.

What happened with you and Sirius?

I had Sirius. They were cheap and I like some of their offerings. But then I got Pandora on my cell phone. It's free and has the same sort of programming only maybe better programmnig in some cases. So I canceled Sirius.

I subscribe to the Robin Williams comedy channel. They play a lot of different comedians. Best of all... no monthly fees. I just plug it in to the iPod jack on my car radio.

One of my favorite bands is Badfinger. I subscribe to the Badfinger channel. Sirius doesn't offer that level of specialty. Pandora is going to give Sirius a run for their money.

Rookies
08-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Notwithstanding this little story, not sure why anyone is in the phone book or on line under their own name and therefore trackable.

Haven't been in a phone book under my name in 25-30 years. Friend tipped me a loooong time ago. He said you can find me... under 'Humphrey Bogart'.;)

wisconsin
08-12-2011, 09:54 AM

You can do better than this. A new showroom has nothing to do with bailout and stimulous. The dealership is making money and work (construction) happened because of it.

wisconsin
08-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Notwithstanding this little story, not sure why anyone is in the phone book or on line under their own name and therefore trackable.

Haven't been in a phone book under my name in 25-30 years. Friend tipped me a loooong time ago. He said you can find me... under 'Humphrey Bogart'.;)

Have a freind who is listed under Schwartz, Bermuda

Tom
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Dave's brother?

elysiantraveller
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
I paid for a one year subscription that ended in May and because sports radio is all I listen to I planned on renewing it later. They continued billing me monthly afterwards which according to them was direct bill even though I never received any mail from them and they even called me and thanked me for being a customer.

I went to renew it last week and was informed I had a balance with them that was being placed in collections. Didn't sit so well with me so after about an 1 hour on the phone I got everything taken but was pretty pissed for a bit. Pulled my credit today and its not showing up so no harm no foul I guess.

highnote
08-12-2011, 11:09 AM
You can do better than this. A new showroom has nothing to do with bailout and stimulous. The dealership is making money and work (construction) happened because of it.

I disagree. Without bailout money for banks and auto companies the Chrysler brand may not even exist anymore.

The stimulous money given to banks to lend is starting to flow. If the economy was in the toilet this dealership would not be expanding. Banks wouldn't be lending to dealers to expand their facilities if banks didn't think the economy was improving.

Very few of us liked seeing the banks bailed and auto companies bailed out given the crimes that were committed and given how poorly some of them were run, but it was a necessary evil. Otherwise, it would be Depression 2.0 rather than the Great Recession.

HUSKER55
08-12-2011, 04:45 PM
I have a suggestion. Stick with GM or Ford. I have never had a problem with either. Chryler is selling everything to anybody anywhere. That bothers me.

Second, deal with one of your local banks. They are a lot easier to deal with and armed with cash you can get a better deal at the dealership.

elysiantraveller
08-12-2011, 04:56 PM
I have a suggestion. Stick with GM or Ford. I have never had a problem with either. Chryler is selling everything to anybody anywhere. That bothers me.

Second, deal with one of your local banks. They are a lot easier to deal with and armed with cash you can get a better deal at the dealership.

Problem is Ford an GM don't have a "minivan" anymore... :(

You are right though that your local bank or credit union is usually going to get you a better deal on the used side... with new you have to see what the manufacturer is offering first.

As far as cash/finance I can promise you there is absolutely no difference in the deal you will get. The dealership would rather you finance it.

highnote
08-12-2011, 08:44 PM

I bought a Ford truck new from the dealer and have been very happy. Although, they required a helluva lot more paperwork than Chrysler.

elysiantraveller
08-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Should have been the same amount of paperwork unless you bought a warranty for one and not the other as well as if you had a trade in. Could just be the difference in dealerships... The Chrysler and Ford stores had the same amount of paperwork when I worked at them but they were part of the same autogroup.