PDA

View Full Version : Algore goes ballistic

cj's dad
08-10-2011, 11:27 AM
When did Howard Dean become his speechwriter ?

VKiepplqmow

DJofSD
08-10-2011, 11:30 AM
I saw this yesterday. This guy does not like to have his position and authority challenged. And just think, he could have been President.

ArlJim78
08-10-2011, 12:11 PM
an unhinged lunatic, the perfect frontman for the psuedo-scientific climate cult.

lsbets
08-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Sounds like Hcap got a job as a speechwriter.

Tom
08-10-2011, 12:38 PM
He should be placed in a locked box.

hcap
08-10-2011, 02:09 PM
When did Howard Dean become his speechwriter ?

VKiepplqmow
Lousy sound quality, but absolutrly true

August 09, 2011 5:14 PM

ABC News' Amy Bingham reports:

The ice caps are still melting, the ozone layer is still disappearing and Al Gore is getting pissed.

In a speech at the Aspen Institute last week the former Vice President hid no emotion when he disputed claims that global warming was not happening by repeatedly shouting “bullsh*t.”

“They pay pseudo-scientists to pretend to be scientists to put out the message: ‘This climate thing, it’s nonsense. Man-made CO2 doesn’t trap heat. It may be volcanoes.’ Bullshit! ‘It may be sun spots.’ Bullshit! ‘It’s not getting warmer.’ Bullshit!” Gore said, without knowing that his comments were being streamed online."

If I had written those words Al spoke (brilliantly) I would have mentioned some choice words in addition to bullshit.

And added ...

This is aimed specifically at those knuckledraggers on PA off topic

BlueShoe
08-10-2011, 02:12 PM
He would be terrific as our permanent ambassador to Antacrtica. He could watch over the polar ice cap that he claims is rapidly melting and confer with the penguins on ways to preserve it.

fast4522
08-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Obama intends to do a end run around The United States Congress if he gets a second term and enable everything Al Gore and friends have investments in. What you see today is the United States Congress attempting to DE-fund a sitting President and his agenda. If successful not only will this President not be elected to a second term, but cap and trade possibly will be lost forever along with moneys invested in advance by a select group of Al Gore buddy's.

More Tea Please!

Tom
08-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey hcap, this is the moron who said the center of the earth was millions and millions of degrees.

Face,the jerk is a total fraud in this only to fleece people's money.
He is a thief and a liar.

Mike at A+
08-10-2011, 03:32 PM
He never got over losing to Bush. He's a bitter old man with no life outside of his fantasy world. Future insane asylum material.

fast4522
08-10-2011, 07:18 PM
It is said that when he is not in a private Jet going someplace to speak, he is on a private jet returning to his boat that gets less than 4 miles per gallon.

More Tea Please!

Tom
08-10-2011, 10:30 PM
One hump or two? :D

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Honestly, I thought it was refreshing to hear a politician (or former politician) shoot from the hip like that...

I don't agree with his politics or his stance on global warming, but why is he a lunatic because he used the word BULLSHIT a couple of times?

Sometimes I don't get some of you guys... :lol:

If he were a football coach and that was a locker room speech, would you label that football coach a "lunatic" or "unhinged?"

Actor
08-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Honestly, I thought it was refreshing to hear a politician (or former politician) shoot from the hip like that...

I don't agree with his politics or his stance on global warming, but why is he a lunatic because he used the word BULLSHIT a couple of times?

I agree wholeheartedly. Rev. Billy Graham once stated that several presidents he knew cursed fluently. If they talk that way in private, why not in public?

To quote Henry Drummond, "There are damned few words that everybody understands anyway." Suppression of words is a form of Orwellian Newspeak.

Take the word f***. As Playboy Magazine pointed out, "it's the only transitive verb in the entire English language with that particular meaning." No one "coituses" anyone, nor do they get "sexually intercoursed". They f***.

Long live free speech.

highnote
08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I have to agree with PA on this one. It's about time the guy showed some passion. Had he talked like this and showed some passion when he ran for president he probably would have won. Instead, he listened to his handlers and tried not to make any mistakes.

I think he learned his lesson. Just say it the way you feel it.

fast4522
08-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Al Gore is seen to be a real putz by more than not. I think he might be a better President for the charcoal starter fluid association.

cj's dad
08-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Well, he did have lower grades than GB.

Tom
08-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Al Gore is seen to be a real putz by more than not. I think he might be a better President for the charcoal starter fluid association.

New Food Network show - Gore-B-Q with Al