PDA

View Full Version : "Kill Romney"

ElKabong
08-09-2011, 11:59 PM
As expected, Team Obama is taking the Low Road. Can't rely on his record, so he's going to the the "kill Romney" route.

You stay classy, Barry....

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60921.html

The dramatic and unabashedly negative turn is the product of political reality. Obama remains personally popular, but pluralities in recent polling disapprove of his handling of his job, and Americans fear the country is on the wrong track. His aides are increasingly resigned to running for reelection in a glum nation. And so the candidate who ran on “hope” in 2008 has little choice four years later but to run a slashing, personal campaign aimed at disqualifying his likeliest opponent.

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60921.html#ixzz1Uax4DBSD

ArlJim78
08-10-2011, 12:58 AM
well he can't run on his record or as the hope and change "savior", so its going to get ugly thats for sure.

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Thread title makes my stomach turn...are you trying to get the Secret Service or FBI to visit PaceAdvantage? :lol: :faint:

Sugar Ron
08-10-2011, 11:20 AM
BO won't even have to break a sweat to 'disqualify' a phony empty suit like Mutt "47th out of 50" Romney...

skate
08-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Thread title makes my stomach turn...are you trying to get the Secret Service or FBI to visit PaceAdvantage? :lol: :faint:

yep...lets keep things on the mild side for now, like kill Mostly:D

skate
08-10-2011, 01:59 PM
well he can't run on his record or as the hope and change "savior", so its going to get ugly thats for sure.

he'll take the easy way out and resign, give him some time, let's not be stingy.:cool:

cj's dad
08-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Then we'll be stuck with Uncle Joe.

BTW- I heard a rumor that when Joe heard we had lost the AAA rating he said "so now who's going to come and change my flat tire".

hcap
08-10-2011, 03:29 PM
yep...lets keep things on the mild side for now, like kill Mostly:DI guess you can't help yourself.

skate
08-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I guess you can't help yourself.

very thoughtful:cool:

skate
08-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Then we'll be stuck with Uncle Joe.

BTW- I heard a rumor that when Joe heard we had lost the AAA rating he said "so now who's going to come and change my flat tire".

yeah...i wasn't thinking about Joey:( we'll need the humor. Might be we can find him a job...like MSnbc needs somethin.

ElKabong
08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
I guess you can't help yourself.

Neither can Obama's camp. "Kill Romney" is quoted in the article. Poor choice of words. Gabby Giffords would agree.

Tom
08-10-2011, 10:43 PM

:lol: Good one!

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Neither can Obama's camp. "Kill Romney" is quoted in the article. Poor choice of words. Gabby Giffords would agree.I understand...still will light up the radar though... :lol:

In any event, we were taught by the lefties that "words matter..." except when spoken by a lefty... :lol:

This theory has been proven in painstaking detail by one Barack H. Obama... :lol: