PDA

View Full Version : Suff on the Move.

Suff
11-18-2003, 06:38 PM
I'm rolling out. Confirmed Trips with Airline TIk's and Accomodations made.

I'll be in NYC for New Years Day. Myself, CJ, Justin, WINMAN and a couple of others are Spending NEW YEARS DAY at the BIG A together. PA is penciled here as well. Listed as Possible.

I'm hanging around till the 3rd. Drop me a line if your in the area.

Jan 9 I'm in Philadelphia... I Fly in From Boston in the AM... I'm spending Friday Night in PHILLY... Saturday Morning I am renting a car and I'll be in Atlantic City Jan 10, 11 and 12th. Staying at the Taj Mahal.

Unconfirmed.. But fairly certain I am going to squeeze out a Trip to the Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulf Stream in Feb. I like this trip as I am usually sick of the COLD and need to warm up in February.

Those that Rolled with me at Toga know.. SUFF Rolls RICH.

Here's a Few to pay for the whole shebang, SUFF style.

Race 1

4-8-6

race 2

Fav's Look Very tough. But I like the 4 do do something here..and I really Like Might Gulch. Hard Knocker looks ready to fire...and If WONDERUL propspect scratches out.. I may be enticed into betting Might Gulch and Personable Pete in a BIG EXACTA.

Race 3
6-9, or the 8 after a scratch.

race 4

Your going to get LAKE/LUZZI at a Big Number here...and that is hard to walk away from...But I will. On the assumption they'll Ignore her.. I'm piling on #2 White wedding.

R5-pass
race 6

Casey Darling

Suff
11-18-2003, 07:16 PM
Pat

Shanta

Storm Cadet , Fri and or Sat. New Years day Possible late races or dinner That night.

I'll book us a table in The equestrian Resturaunt unless someone else wanst to... Feet on the Ground in NYC might be better. I'm Friendly with The steward of the Ushers Union and I can probably land us somewhere we can sit , eat and Play Like Gentlemen.

A few of you guys have a lil more Live action down there... If You have an idea drop it to me.. If Not.. I'll see what I can book so we have a good spot.

BillW
11-19-2003, 02:58 AM
R5

I like the #4- Top Encounter to get a nice sniff hopefully at a price (M/L 12-1)

Bill

JustRalph
11-19-2003, 05:05 AM
It's 5 a.m. and it looks like it's raining pretty good near Aqu

Anybody nearby can give us a weather update?

Suff
11-19-2003, 05:18 AM
I'm 3 hours east... rain up here Today and Tommorrow.

Reconsiderations..

Race 1 goes off Turf... I'll play the 2 Datts way with the 5 and 12

Suff
11-19-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by BillW
R5

I like the #4- Top Encounter to get a nice sniff hopefully at a price (M/L 12-1)

Bill

I looked long and hard at The 4. This is when Babara starts to heat up. Lats year he had 9 wins in the first two weeks of the Innner Meet. He's 14-2-2 out of the gate on the MAIN.. Might be warming up early.

The strength of fields I do not like... but the weight break, and the 3 nice works with the last being a top notch 13th of 96. Made me consider. I did'nt bother to look but I assume that 100K claimer in NJ had a Purse of 20K area. Might be over Matched here...But You'll get paid handsomely if he's not. 17-1 or better I bet.

IRISHLADSTABLE
11-19-2003, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Suff
[B]I'm rolling out. Confirmed Trips with Airline TIk's and Accomodations made.

I'll be in NYC for New Years Day. Myself, CJ, Justin, WINMAN and a couple of others are Spending NEW YEARS DAY at the BIG A together. PA is penciled here as well. Listed as Possible.

Good Morning Michael,
Like to be included as well. Cant think of a better way to bring in the new year then being at the track with you guys.

Jimmy

justin
11-19-2003, 09:08 AM
Looking forward to the 1st of the year and meeting some of you. Good luck w/ your picks today!

-Justin

Suff
11-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by IRISHLADSTABLE
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Suff
[B]

Good Morning Michael,
Like to be included as well. Cant think of a better way to bring in the new year then being at the track with you guys.

Jimmy

Of course your in Jimmy. Sorry.. I just assumed I'd look up and you'd be there....:) But I'm Glad you let me know.

they'll be 10 of us ...or more

Couple of tough beats... Damn white wedding//// ..13.80 in the Middle..

But How in in the world did Cherry Hunter not Pick up Forister in the 3rd? If I'm at teh track.. I'm 1/2 way to the IRS window with 200 yards to go... Damn a Nose me out of a $18.00 winner 9.00 in the middle made me whole ... a 15-1 and an 8-1 2nd .. I need a Few winners... I don't get hurt when I get 6-1 and 3-1 in the Middle,, But still.. I need a JOLT.

See you soon Jim