PDA

View Full Version : JERRY LEWIS

lamboguy
08-08-2011, 06:19 PM
after 40 years of doing of the MDA telethon, JERRY announced this was going to be his last year. muscualar distrophy decided to let him go this year.

sick puppies in this world, i gave money every single year to this thing and this is how i just got my thanks.

trackrat59
08-08-2011, 06:33 PM
after 40 years of doing of the MDA telethon, JERRY announced this was going to be his last year. muscualar distrophy decided to let him go this year. sick puppies in this world, i gave money every single year to this thing and this is how i just got my thanks.

:eek: How could they do such a thing? Jerry, God bless him, is a bit past his prime but still. At least have him co-host with a new face. Or something.

JustRalph
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
:eek: How could they do such a thing? Jerry, God bless him, is a bit past his prime but still. At least have him co-host with a new face. Or something.

They are scared to death of what he is going to say on his last show. He has been in the news lately for some comments

trackrat59
08-08-2011, 07:18 PM
They are scared to death of what he is going to say on his last show. He has been in the news lately for some comments

Oh. Did not know that.

If I live that long God only knows what will come out of my mouth at his age.

lamboguy
08-08-2011, 07:32 PM
They are scared to death of what he is going to say on his last show. He has been in the news lately for some commentsplease ralph, this guy has been nuts the prior 40 years that he has done this telethon. they know what they had all along, besides i am like birds of a feather, we flock together.

TJDave
08-08-2011, 09:17 PM
They are scared to death of what he is going to say on his last show.

Nobody's gonna be listening anyways.

I love Jerry and appreciate everything he has done for MDA...He's a real mensch, however telethons are the dinosaurs of the fund raising business. The ratings and revenues have fallen off a cliff. Sorry to say but it's way past time.

The Judge
08-08-2011, 10:15 PM
I use to stay up almost all night watching. Nothing else was on but also he had the biggest names in show-buisness dying to get on. It was some show.

Now ,as others have said, lots of entertainment competition plus T.V never goes off there are 100's of channels , rental movies etc.