PDA

View Full Version : D'Wild Ride

CryingForTheHorses
08-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Congrats to Silly Goose Racing Stable aka Onefast for his mares outstsnding win today at Mountaineer. winning the Seceratary of State stakes there in a thrilling finish.Glad to see her doing well.Lets hear it for Brian!

smokinjoe@bp
08-06-2011, 08:30 PM
congrats brian,you have a very nice stable of runners.

onefast99
08-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Thank you. Bejarano rated her and patiently waited until the speed fizzled out. She did come back in 6 days from her run in the Regret where she was going no where on the deep rail. We liked the spot, the 115 pounds and the fact she bounced back the next day after the July 31st race.

onefast99
08-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Silly Goose Racing Stable's D'WILD RIDE (D'wildcat) rallied from seven lengths down to take the $85,000 West Virginia Secretary of State H. (http://www.brisnet.com/edgeped/wvsec11.pdf) for fillies and mares by 1 1 /4 lengths as the 5-2 favorite, returning $7.80, $5.40 and $4.20. The six-year-old was guided by Bejarano, who won four stakes on the card, to victory in 1:10 1/5 for six furlongs, with Rattlin Gypsy (Quest) nosing out Hot Hot Mama (Menifee) for second.

Trained by Joe Orseno, D'wild Ride has now won at least one stakes each of the past four seasons. Her previous added-money wins included the 2008 Just Smashing S. and 2009 Regret S., both at Monmouth Park, and the 2010 Cornocupia S. at Parx Racing. Three-times stakes-placed earlier this season, D'wild Ride how boasts a record of 38-12-8-5, $601,041.

mountainman
08-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Thank you. Bejarano rated her and patiently waited until the speed fizzled out. She did come back in 6 days from her run in the Regret where she was going no where on the deep rail. We liked the spot, the 115 pounds and the fact she bounced back the next day after the July 31st race.

Smart tactics-good win. Was told by a sharp observer that the rail was dead at mth when she made her last start and mentioned that on the show. Was surprised, though, that her odds weren't a bit higher.

onefast99
08-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Smart tactics-good win. Was told by a sharp observer that the rail was dead at mth when she made her last start and mentioned that on the show. Was surprised, though, that her odds weren't a bit higher.
Mike Luzzi didn't use her up in the Regret, he knew he had horse but no footing. Many complained about the track that day including Breen and Baffert and Orseno. We knew we had a lot of horse left going in and Don't get Suspicious would have plenty of company up front, 115 pounds and Bejarano did the trick for her as she registered her second highest beyer a 93! I don't know why we were 2.90 to 1 only 69k was bet for the race in the WPS pools.

CryingForTheHorses
08-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I am really disgusted at the members on here.Cant give a guy a pat on the back 2 members only.What are all of you afraid of seeing some one do good?. This place has really changed,I used to see guys telling each other happy birthday,Now that is only for the selected few.Seems a lot of people hate to see anyone do good.Get off your grumpy ass's and give credit where it is due.Instead of looking for the threads where you can slam someone or accuse them of wrongdoing,This guy is one of our own and gives his hard earned money to see and keep his stable running top notch.Congrats again Brian...Job well done

lamboguy
08-07-2011, 01:14 PM
I am really disgusted at the members on here.Cant give a guy a pat on the back 2 members only.What are all of you afraid of seeing some one do good?. This place has really changed,I used to see guys telling each other happy birthday,Now that is only for the selected few.Seems a lot of people hate to see anyone do good.Get off your grumpy ass's and give credit where it is due.Instead of looking for the threads where you can slam someone or accuse them of wrongdoing,This guy is one of our own and gives his hard earned money to see and keep his stable running top notch.Congrats again Brian...Job well donei think i have already done that MCSHELLhttp://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1139678&postcount=11

outofthebox
08-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Congrats onefast! Continued luck with your nice filly...

riskman
08-07-2011, 02:37 PM
I am really disgusted at the members on here.Cant give a guy a pat on the back 2 members only.What are all of you afraid of seeing some one do good?. This place has really changed,I used to see guys telling each other happy birthday,Now that is only for the selected few.Seems a lot of people hate to see anyone do good.Get off your grumpy ass's and give credit where it is due.Instead of looking for the threads where you can slam someone or accuse them of wrongdoing,This guy is one of our own and gives his hard earned money to see and keep his stable running top notch.Congrats again Brian...Job well done

Been on this forum for quite some time and did not make the connection that onefast99 was Brian Miller/Silly Goose Racing Stables. Now that I do know, congrats to you,your connections and to all associated with your success with D'wild Ride win in the West Virginia Secretary of State Stakes.
Keep it going Brian, and continued success with your operations.

Mineshaft
08-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Nice win for a nice mare who has made over 600K.

what are ur plans for her in terms of after racing? sell her or breed her?

onefast99
08-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Nice win for a nice mare who has made over 600K.

what are ur plans for her in terms of after racing? sell her or breed her?
We have 2 races left for her this year September and October. We are looking at the possibility of doing something with Ghostzapper, we will also look at the November mixed sale. I get offers from stallion owners especially the Canadian bred ones but i haven't really looked at those too seriously thus far.

onefast99
08-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks everyone for the posts.

PaceAdvantage
08-08-2011, 04:19 AM
I am really disgusted at the members on here.Cant give a guy a pat on the back 2 members only.What are all of you afraid of seeing some one do good?. This place has really changed,I used to see guys telling each other happy birthday,Now that is only for the selected few.Seems a lot of people hate to see anyone do good.Get off your grumpy ass's and give credit where it is due.Instead of looking for the threads where you can slam someone or accuse them of wrongdoing,This guy is one of our own and gives his hard earned money to see and keep his stable running top notch.Congrats again Brian...Job well doneOnly for a select few? There are birthday threads all the time (in off topic, where they have always been).

Instead of going off on your wild little rant against this entire board, perhaps you should look to yourself for your rather inadequate THREAD TITLE.

Instead of naming the thread "D'Wild Ride," a title very likely NOT to generate a heck of a lot of interest except for people intimately familiar with the horse, you should have written "Congrats to onefast99 for his big win at Mountaineer."

Nobody reads EVERY thread on this board, except for me...and even *I* missed this one...

Congrats onefast99!! :ThmbUp:

outofthebox
08-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Only for a select few? There are birthday threads all the time (in off topic, where they have always been).

Instead of going off on your wild little rant against this entire board, perhaps you should look to yourself for your rather inadequate THREAD TITLE.

Instead of naming the thread "D'Wild Ride," a title very likely NOT to generate a heck of a lot of interest except for people intimately familiar with the horse, you should have written "Congrats to onefast99 for his big win at Mountaineer."

Nobody reads EVERY thread on this board, except for me...and even *I* missed this one...

Congrats onefast99!! :ThmbUp:I fell into that category too...