ArlJim78
08-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Jesse Jackson just hopped in his car to speed up there to decry,,,,oh wait,
you said black on white?

nevermind.

ElKabong
08-05-2011, 10:43 PM
"Typical white person"....

"Don't tell mmmmmme words don't matter".....

Three guesses, who said the above?

Valuist
08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
What a weak display by the media; afraid to call the incident what it really was. If this was a white on black crime, the media was be all over the "racist hate crime". But no, because of slavery, its ok to beat, injure and kill "whitey".

HUSKER55
08-05-2011, 10:52 PM
people are getting tired of waking on egg shells. these politicians use all the angles they can to get elected. Wait and see how this got started.

bigmack
08-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Where's all the mugs who were running around saying certain groups 'appear' to be racists? You want to see stone cold racist activity? There it is, plain as day.

Multiple witnesses said they looked into cars. They left the Black folk alone and targeted whites.

Keep hope alive. :rolleyes:

Tom
08-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Community organizers.
Obamas people.

Striker
08-06-2011, 12:14 AM
I go to the Wisconsin state fair in West Allis, WI every year mainly because the girlfriend loves it. We usually aren't there that late at night but I will admit 1st hand that there are numerous "interesting" individuals of all races at this event.

Robert Fischer
08-06-2011, 01:14 AM
why are we humans such stupid animals that we get all wrapped up into small differences. This stuff is stupid. It doesn't matter what specific differences these primitive humans happen to stand for ... racism, classism, nationalism, religionism, sexism,etc.ism... or what particular subgroup of their particular ism... STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID
bullshit-now im guilty of STUPIDism :bang:

how is our species gonna survive?

FantasticDan
08-06-2011, 10:07 AM
They left the Black folk alone and targeted whites.
http://www.wisn.com/news/28780979/detail.html

Tom
08-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Oh, so they weren't racist animals, just your everyday animals.

This is why we defend the right to carry guns.
Animal control.

LottaKash
08-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Community organizers.
Obamas people.

A preview of "coming attractions".....?

best,

wisconsin
08-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Dan,

That's true of inside the fairgrounds. The mob thing was OUTSIDE of State Fair Park.

BlueShoe
08-06-2011, 11:46 AM
This is why we defend the right to carry guns.
Amen. Pity that a few of those attacked were not armed. A few 125 grain hollowpoints delivered accurately would have had an amazing immediate soothing effect on the savages.

Mike at A+
08-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Did Obama say anything about this or did I miss it?

Tom
08-08-2011, 11:33 AM

"FORE!"

cj's dad
08-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Hallelujah!… 100 Youths Leave Church Picnic and Riot in Pittsburgh

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/hallalujah-100-youths-leave-church-picnic-to-riot-in-pittsburgh/

cj's dad
08-08-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/lessons_from_a_milwaukee_mob.html

Note to Mostie,

I promise that if and when I see a news story of a gang of whites attacking blacks I will post it ASAP.

Tom
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
One might hold the opinion that this all part the Big O's master plan.

Mighten one.

boxcar
08-08-2011, 12:48 PM

Mighten one.

Could well be. Why not foment civil unrest, especially as 2012 looms closer? As things worsened, he could declare martial law, postpone the elections and in the name of a Great National Crisis "serve the people" for another four years.

Something tells me the powers behind this first black president plan for him to run the course 'till the end. Many do not want him to be viewed as a dismal failure by having been categorically rejected by the electorate from serving a second term.

Boxcar

cj's dad
08-08-2011, 12:48 PM

Mighten one.

Negative empowerment.

BlueShoe
08-08-2011, 01:33 PM
He has been in a conference with Jesse, Al, and Jeremiah. Any minute now the joint announcement will come that the crowd was "only defending itself from White racism". :rolleyes:

The Judge
08-08-2011, 05:52 PM
while you are waiting to post on a gang of whites attacking blacks you might want to google and post "white policeman shooting and Killing unarmed blacks " . You don't have to post about beatings or woundings just "killings." You would be surprised how busy that will keep you.

I'll post when a black police officer kills an unarmed white person or rams a mop handle up ones butt after his arrest (remember N.Y). So yeah, there is enough to go around you just are very selective about what you post.

I notice in your post there are always some one under arrest, well thats what should happen ,arrest them ,take them to jail and put them on trial.

toetoe
08-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Dan's link said it was "African-Americans fighting with African-Americans." I think that means black-on-black crime, which is never news, except at an NBA game ... maybe ?

cj's dad
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Kind of like the riots in London(Tottenham) where it is being reported in the states that a police officer shot and killed a young man but fails to mention that the deceased fired the first shot. Hmmm..\

So Judge- post away- I'm waiting.
\
while you are waiting to post on a gang of whites attacking blacks you might want to google and post "white policeman shooting and Killing unarmed blacks " . You don't have to post about beatings or woundings just "killings." You would be surprised how busy that will keep you.

I'll post when a black police officer kills an unarmed white person or rams a mop handle up ones butt after his arrest (remember N.Y). So yeah, there is enough to go around you just are very selective about what you post.

I notice in your post there are always some one under arrest, well thats what should happen ,arrest them ,take them to jail and put them on trial.

BlueShoe
08-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Kind of like the riots in London(Tottenham) where it is being reported in the states that a police officer shot and killed a young man but fails to mention that the deceased fired the first shot. Hmmm..\
Have yet to see or hear any mention of the ethnic background of the man shot or his neighborhood from Big Media. Admittingly, a few of looters were from all races, but the dead man came from a rundown black neighborhood.

cj's dad
08-09-2011, 08:58 AM
In the interest of being "fait and balanced" I went to You Tube and searched for the following:

"gang of whites beat up black man"

Very interesting what became available !!

cj's dad
08-10-2011, 09:16 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/lessons_from_a_milwaukee_mob.html

Note to Mostie,

I promise that if and when I see a news story of a gang of whites attacking blacks I will post it ASAP.

Group of white teens beat then drive over black man.

I hope they rot in jail.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/sad-white-mississippi-teens-beat-drove-black-man-video/

cj's dad
03-26-2013, 09:29 PM
9 people shot in Baltimore over the past weekend. All black on black crime. Why ??????

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I doubt the reason any of these crimes happened was because of race.

JustRalph
03-26-2013, 11:46 PM

Are you suggesting there is no racism within the black community? And by that I mean, between different groups of blacks.

One of my first lessons when I went into the military was living in a barracks and realizing that certain blacks had prejudicial feelings against other blacks. Mind you my high school was 52 % black. But I had never seen it. Or was too young to comprehend it.

I had a very long discussion about it with a black Sgt I was training with (over an 8 hour shift in a Police car) after we witnessed a dispute among blacks in a barracks. It was very enlightening to me.

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Are you suggesting there is no racism within the black community?I'm not suggesting anything of the sort....however...

Are you suggesting any of these 9 shootings referenced by cj's dad were the result of the victim being black? Somehow I doubt it...

cj's dad
03-27-2013, 03:11 PM

Never said it was. More than likely drug related. Just bolstering my long held position that at least in Baltimore blacks are killing one another at an alarming rate.

Robert Fischer
03-27-2013, 03:54 PM
yea, these communities are really in bad shape CJD.

TJDave
03-27-2013, 04:18 PM
If you ever want to gather up the dregs of society in one place have a state fair...or a rap concert.

Or a rap concert at a state fair.

When I was a kid it was grandma's pies and 4H.

Times have changed.

cj's dad
03-27-2013, 06:37 PM
It is a sad situation here. As Ralph knows and can verify I have numerous black friends, I am simply saddened by the rate of B on B murder in this city. I live in a racially diverse community.The folks that I know are as upset or more so by the murder rate here. The guys/gals that I know are good upstanding people who work and take care of business.

Please do not interpret my concern as being racist; none exists

Marshall Bennett
03-27-2013, 07:52 PM
9 people shot in Baltimore over the past weekend. All black on black crime. Why ??????
More than likely because there weren't any whites to shoot. A white man walking the streets of most large inner city "bad" areas last about as long as a snowball in hell. They're simply killing each other because there is nothing else, at least nothing in it's right mind.

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Please do not interpret my concern as being racist; none existsSadly, there are people out there who will consider a person racist the very moment they bring up the topic of race (especially if said person is white).

There isn't much you can do about it except to ignore that kind of knee-jerk ignorance.