PDA

View Full Version : STK ULTRA

llegend39
08-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Any STK users in here? I have a question ,I cant for the life of m how to scratch a horse? I know just going to the next horse in line isnt right because the calculations will be different Any help much appreciated thanks

dartman51
08-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Any STK users in here? I have a question ,I cant for the life of m how to scratch a horse? I know just going to the next horse in line isnt right because the calculations will be different Any help much appreciated thanks

Wow!! there's one I haven't thought about in a while. I have the program, haven't loaded it on my current computer. Not sure it will even run on a 64 bit os. Is their web site still up? Haven't been there in a couple of years, but they use to have plenty of instructions to cover just about anything.

Good luck. :ThmbUp:
T

llegend39
08-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Wow!! there's one I haven't thought about in a while. I have the program, haven't loaded it on my current computer. Not sure it will even run on a 64 bit os. Is their web site still up? Haven't been there in a couple of years, but they use to have plenty of instructions to cover just about anything.

Good luck. :ThmbUp:
T

Everything but that Ive read the instructions on the website and the ones with the program 10x and still dont see where you can scratch a horse
http://www.stkusers.com/index.html