PDA

View Full Version : Quick Pick Spot Plays

turninforhome10
08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
After enjoying success at Delaware in the Early meet
Win % $1 ROI Wagered Payoff Profit/Loss
60.00% +0.63 $840.00 $1360.50 $+520.50
cashed out the bankroll and got some vacation fun. Now it is time to get back to work. I am now working to find spot plays based on horses that look to have a pace advantage based on running style and Brohamer % energy distribution. This method has been finding some gems recently so I thought I would share. I am a WPS Exacta bettor and I look for value in pools, that being said my standard bet is 10 W and 10P if the board is even and 10w and 10s is there is value. Exactas are based on pace.
Saratoga 6th Race- It is really hard to fault :6: Margaret Smile. Her record is impressive and throw out her dirt races and she is very consistent. Barbara is hitting 21% with $1.51 ROI with layoff of 90+days. Picks up Lezcano and will take no less that 2 to 1 No exacta
Saratoga 9th Race :3: Eleven Final Fours Spotted well by Clement for his return after running 6th in a race that the top three went on win next out. Picks up Lezcano and 4 to 1 would be a gift. Pletcher horse should get hammered and will have to beat me. No exacta and look for value in the show pool.
More to come

Goofyscott
08-04-2011, 01:19 PM
GLtoday

turninforhome10
08-04-2011, 03:48 PM
GLtoday
Hey Scott, you gonna get after Hoosier, I like that track and had experience running there a few years back. How has it changed since then slots? Seems no reason to leave Indiana anymore for some of the big KY guys. Used to a lot of lifetime condition races for bad Ky breds now with the purses it would had to have gotten tougher. You gonna have a thread?

turninforhome10
08-04-2011, 03:59 PM
That was a nice paid workout for Margaret Smile. 46 for the half and coasted in She did not switch leads down the lane. Ramon was licking his chops at the half.

Goofyscott
08-04-2011, 09:25 PM
THats pretty good for a horse that runs nicely and doesnt switch leads on the stretch.
That was a nice paid workout for Margaret Smile. 46 for the half and coasted in She did not switch leads down the lane. Ramon was licking his chops at the half.

Goofyscott
08-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Yes. I didnt have time today to do the card due to son's doctors appointment but have looked at the card for tommorrow and looks like could be a good money making day there. I did very well at Indiana and now all the horses have shipped to Hoosier and their jockeys. It is tougher and dont really like to play the west coast tracks. I really like Tampa, Indiana, Turf paradise is the only track on west that I love to play. I have been playing Delaware a few days and had some good days there. Now that I see Hoosier opened, I will be posting there too. Thanks

Hey Scott, you gonna get after Hoosier, I like that track and had experience running there a few years back. How has it changed since then slots? Seems no reason to leave Indiana anymore for some of the big KY guys. Used to a lot of lifetime condition races for bad Ky breds now with the purses it would had to have gotten tougher. You gonna have a thread?