PDA

View Full Version : Don't answer the door.........

JustRalph
08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
MqoGORXAv2o

turninforhome10
08-04-2011, 01:55 AM
This is what makes me more angry than anything Ralph. We as parents are supposed to make a better world for our kids and instead we are handing them a big bag of shit that they will be forced to clean up for the rest of their lives.

NJ Stinks
08-04-2011, 06:46 AM
This is what makes me more angry than anything Ralph. We as parents are supposed to make a better world for our kids and instead we are handing them a big bag of shit that they will be forced to clean up for the rest of their lives.

You may not get the same message I get from that, Turninforhome. The message as I see it is that the Americans who can afford it the most are not paying anything close to their fair share and haven't for at least 10 years now. Consequently, our generation is "handing them a big bag of shit" as you put it.

Of course, it's guaranteed Ralph didn't get it...

JustRalph
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
You may not get the same message I get from that, Turninforhome. The message as I see it is that the Americans who can afford it the most are not paying anything close to their fair share and haven't for at least 10 years now. Consequently, our generation is "handing them a big bag of shit" as you put it.

Of course, it's guaranteed Ralph didn't get it...

Yeah, we know where you stand.

You want to spend other people's money....we know we know....