PDA

View Full Version : A Dear Barack Letter

JustRalph
08-03-2011, 08:19 PM
http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

8/03/2011
A "Dear Barack" Letter:
Dear Barack,

We've had some good times over the last few years. Hell, 2008 was one of the most hopeful times in my life. Remember all those rallies and adoring crowds? God, it was wild. I didn't think I could keep up with you; you were so intense, so passionate. But once we started living together, things changed.

Sure, sure, you brought me flowers, you told me how much you cared, and you moved me in ways that I never thought I'd be moved. You can still do that to this day. But isn't that the way it is with our lovers? There's always going to be parts of them that we miss. That just shows that you meant something, and that you still do. But I need to do this for the sake of my sanity, my self-esteem.

If you care to know why, let me explain. You started to take me for granted. Almost immediately your eye started to wander. When we'd go out, I'd always think, "I'll be he's looking over there at that table to the right." You told me not to worry about it. You said that I was still your heart and soul.

You made promises you never kept, Barack. And it's not as if you ever apologized for breaking them. You'd say that we would climb mountains together, but you decided that you'd rather go hunting. "In the future, we'll climb mountains, don't worry," you told me. "We can't afford it right now." But somehow, you always found the money for other things. Even the ones you kept were somehow diminished. You said we would build a house. Instead, you got us a trailer. You told me to be happy with a trailer. You took the things I cared about and you said you cared, too. Then you either cast them aside or did the bare minimum to show you cared.

More at the link:

ElKabong
08-03-2011, 11:51 PM
he's losing his base, he's already lost the indy's.....the only way he can win in 2012 is to get the Leftys frothing at the mouth leading up to nov 2012....expect a NASTY, NASTY campaign from the community organizer

lsbets
08-04-2011, 12:49 AM
he's losing his base, he's already lost the indy's.....the only way he can win in 2012 is to get the Leftys frothing at the mouth leading up to nov 2012....expect a NASTY, NASTY campaign from the community organizer

He hasn't lost the retired postal workers yet. They might be the only ones who still believe his horsheshit. Well, them and a few retired IRS guys. :lol: :lol:

boxcar
08-04-2011, 12:50 AM

:lol: :lol: And to whom, precisely, is he losing that base?

Boxcar

ElKabong
08-04-2011, 01:19 AM
:lol: :lol: And to whom, precisely, is he losing that base?

Boxcar

The same black hole McCain lost his base to....a lot of cons didn't vote at all in 2008. Obama's looking at the same scenario. His high steppin' followers like mosty and hcap will vote, but Obama needs more than those types. It's clear Obama's base is splintering

Tom
08-04-2011, 07:33 AM
I sent a telegram to Obama:

Dear Obama,

STOP

FUBO very much,

Tom@PA

boxcar
08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
The same black hole McCain lost his base to....a lot of cons didn't vote at all in 2008. Obama's looking at the same scenario. His high steppin' followers like mosty and hcap will vote, but Obama needs more than those types. It's clear Obama's base is splintering

You don't know liberals very well. They're NOT cut from the same bolt as conservatives are. If BO remains the only game in town for the entitlement addicts, he'll get their votes and probably win, despite their loud squeals in the mud. And I believe that win would be made even more likely if another RINO (like McCain) wins the presidential nomination (which is also very likely). I believe more than a few conservatives will again sit the election out. They will reason (and I think correctly): Why bother to vote, since there's no upside? People are realizing the only real difference between a RINO and a Democrat is the Party letter designation after each name.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-04-2011, 12:50 PM
You don't know liberals very well. They're NOT cut from the same bolt as conservatives are. If BO remains the only game in town for the entitlement addicts, he'll get their votes and probably win, despite their loud squeals in the mud. Boxcar

Absolutely right! :ThmbUp:

These are the same people who re-elect child molesters

ElKabong
08-04-2011, 08:59 PM
I disagree. If what you guys are saying then Gore would have won in 2000....clearly a lot of Libs were tired of the Clinton "scene", Gore paid the price. The Nader votes didn't come from Cons. They came from rightys that had had enough and didn't want the 2000 version of McSame