PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Exes

Shelby
08-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I'll take Chantal :ThmbUp:

edited to add an article:

http://www.examiner.com/horse-racing-in-los-angeles/del-mar-to-hold-battle-of-the-exes-match-race-aug-7-1

JBmadera
08-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I'll take Chantal :ThmbUp:

me too......oh, you mean in the match race? not sure there.

duncan04
08-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Watching the interviews, draws and hoopla live on TVG. Seems like some akward moments.

Shelby
08-03-2011, 03:50 PM
If I had to guess, I think Chantal still has some feelings for Mike. And, maybe vice-versa. They really are good sports. I'm looking forward to the race. :)

duncan04
08-03-2011, 03:53 PM
If I had to guess, I think Chantal still has some feelings for Mike. And, maybe vice-versa. They really are good sports. I'm looking forward to the race. :)

Going to be winner take all. Chantal wanted to add a second part that if Mike won he would take her out to dinner at a place of her choice and wine of her choice. Mike said he would think about it but the new girlfriend may not like.

Shelby
08-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Going to be winner take all. Chantal wanted to add a second part that if Mike won he would take her out to dinner at a place of her choice and wine of her choice. Mike said he would think about it but the new girlfriend may not like.

Does he truly have a new girlfriend or was he just joking?

alhattab
08-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Watching the interviews, draws and hoopla live on TVG. Seems like some akward moments.

Awkward isn't the word. I had to stop watching it. I can't believe Sutherland made a comment about Smith teaching her about wine 2 weeks after he catches a DUI. They had to be sitting there wondering what they were thinking when they accepted this.

Canarsie
08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
I would like Chantal at better odds. Here's what set it all off.

http://www.newsinhistory.com/blog/%E2%80%98battle-sexes%E2%80%99-tennis-match-king-throttles-riggs

If only a tenth of the people who watched the tennis match turned this on it would be great for racing.

Striker
08-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Would definitely agree on Chantal still having feelings as there would be no way you make the deal if she wins that Mike has to take her to dinner, if you don't still have feelings towards somebody. If Mike still had feelings he would have said sure right off the bat.

lamboguy
08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
i don't care about the feelings, i hope she wins on a lesser horse.

anyone remember bobby riggs and billy jean king? bobby riggs was a bigtime hustler. everyone knew him for his tennis and golf, but his best game was gin rummy, when he made a gambling match on the golf course, before the match he make a deal to play you golf and give you a shot to get even playing him gin.

most guys lost double the money to him

Stillriledup
08-04-2011, 04:32 PM
i don't care about the feelings, i hope she wins on a lesser horse.

anyone remember bobby riggs and billy jean king? bobby riggs was a bigtime hustler. everyone knew him for his tennis and golf, but his best game was gin rummy, when he made a gambling match on the golf course, before the match he make a deal to play you golf and give you a shot to get even playing him gin.

most guys lost double the money to him

He probably cleaned up betting against himself, that's what hustlers do on occasion!